Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu (4722 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by Abuharib(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lagos State Executive Council will be fully inaugurated on Tuesday, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has said.

The governor said he would not delay the swearing-in of commissioner-and special adviser-designates already cleared by the State House of Assembly.

He spoke at the weekend while receiving a body of retired top civil servants under the aegis of the Association of Lagos State Retired Heads of Service and Permanent Secretaries (ALARHOSPS), Igbere TV reports.

Mr Sanwo-Olu said that the wheel of governance would be in full gear before the end of the coming week, in fulfillment of his campaign promise to inaugurate his cabinet within 90 days.

He added that new Permanent Secretaries would also be sworn in on Monday to complement the activities of commissioners and special advisers, Igbere TV reports.

Sanwo-Olu said: “Next week, by God’s grace, we are swearing in all other complements of cabinet and also Permanent Secretaries to have the engine of governance on full swing. At that point, we believe that all the campaign promises we made can come to reality and Lagosians can benefit more from the choice they made at the last election.”

The cabinet members are expected to be allocated their individual ministries during the inauguration ceremony scheduled to start at 9 am.

The governor described the body of retired civil servants as “valuable assets” to the state, noting that their actions while in service contributed to the “enviable height” Lagos attained among states in the nation.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/909364/just-in-cabinet-to-be-inaugurated-this-week-sanwo-olu/

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by willexyaho(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
OK.

FTC
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by abumoney(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Like for SANWO-OLU share for AMBODE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by datola: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Almost three months after your own inauguration
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by GoodofNaija: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
You mean Tinubu's cabinet to be inaugurated tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by Sweetas2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
With all the graga wey u do.. all of the sudden this man has suddendly disappear him don turn invisible man i hardly notice him as the governor

Talk is easy ......Nonsense.......typical tinubu house nigga

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
because of political interests a cabinet takes months to be formed in this country, Not because of seeking valuable and capable persons to fill the slots/positions is quite sad. I hope sanwolu gets it right.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by Tywo2018: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let's see how it goes..
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
When will Buhari inaugurate his kitchen cabinets members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by Otunba2004(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
This Sanwo - Olu may worst than Ambode although its not my prayer that he should fail but why coping Buhari system of slow governance

1 Like

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by Gkay1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
I m still wondering maybe ibeju lekki is not part of Lagos state .

1 Like

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by rozayx5(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gkay1:
I m still wondering maybe ibeju lekki is not part of Lagos state .

cheesy grin
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by COMPAQ(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
So inaugurating a cabinet in 90 days is now a campaign promise and an achievement? We are so lost in this country!

I really want Sanwo Olu to do well, but he's already beginning to look like all noise and talk but no action. A lot of street lights have stopped working since he resumed office and I cannot find anything significant he has done since he assumed office.

As for his cabinet, it seems like a political settlement arrangement. Mrs Solape Hammond is daughter of former Ondo state governor Agagu!! While she's doing well in her own right as one of the founders of Impact Hub, it remains to be seen whether she won't fall into the same incompetence trap our so called technocrats fall into once they get into government.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by COMPAQ(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Otunba2004:
This Sanwo - Olu may worst than Ambode although its not my prayer that he should fail but why coping Buhari system of slow governance

I'm beginning to feel that way too
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by ipobarethieves: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
sad the bastard in charge of Land use charge is a crase fellow.
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by SilasNwude: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
sad the bastard in charge of Land use charge is a crase fellow.
[/s]
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by adez2016(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mscheew

After how many months?

APC na Fraud
Re: Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu by shanroy: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2019
It is a nice post and thanks for sharing this to us. Would you like to know more about online surveys? Here you can check it and get complete details about the best online surveys. https://krogerfeedback.pro/greatpeople-me-login/

(1) (Reply)

Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Hardship: Tinubu Trends In Sex Group (Pictures) / Nigerians Arrested For Medical Fraud In Houston!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.