Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Corolla Steering Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla Steering Problem (2047 Views)

My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop / Hyundai Accent Electronic Power Steering Problem / Toyota Corolla Steering Is Hard To Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corolla Steering Problem by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pls I just noticed a steering logo with exclamation mark on my Toyota Corolla 2011 Dashboard and the steering is very hard, what does that mean?
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by tolugar: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2019
OgbeniOptional:
Pls I just noticed a steering logo with exclamation mark on my Toyota Corolla 2011 Dashboard and the steering is very hard, what does that mean?

Check is the battery sign is on

When mine happened the battery sign later came on and I changed the alternator and it was good to go
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2019
No it’s not Sir

tolugar:

Check is the battery sign is on

When mine happened the battery sign later came on and I changed the alternator and it was good to go
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2020
They cleared one code from computer or na machine sef, although the guy asked me if I enter pothole and yes I jam large pothole a night before. That was the day I even know say the car na Europe sef. Since then I'm minding potholes and never encountered it again.
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by Billiebaba(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Go for a scan first.
It might need just to be recalibrated.
As the Corolla if that year model uses an EPS.
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by BarrSly: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tire pressure.
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by ricki: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
You need a replacement steering rack.......

have you been driving near water or flood lately??
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by mejai(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
EPS
Guess a sensor has been damaged.
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by DAVE5(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
OgbeniOptional:

Hello sir, I noticed you tried to contact me, how may I be of help, can't access my email right now
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2020
Hello, Me? When?

DAVE5:

Hello sir, I noticed you tried to contact me, how may I be of help, can't access my email right now
Re: Corolla Steering Problem by DAVE5(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2020
OgbeniOptional:
Hello, Me? When?

Re: Corolla Steering Problem by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2020
Maybe that's a mistake, had it been you are active in Travel or Auto/cartalk section. I might relate but I don't understand how this happened. Sorry sir.

[quote author=DAVE5 post=89994133][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Vs Mercedes Benz G Wagon: Battle Of The Metals And Plastics / Most Reliable Car Ever, Most Fuel Efficient Better Than Corrola & Civic / Where To Do Up A Kia Rio In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.