Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) (58844 Views)

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Don't blame the girl please if she had not cooperated she might have been victimized by these useless lecturers
You're say she should cooperate so that her life could ruin.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by jecks122: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2019
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.

http://customerssurveys.info/
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by irukandji89(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2019
I know this man.

He was in tasued before.

I always knew he was Randy.
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by stieyven(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Untainted007:
Silly lecturers; the young girl is old enough to be his grand child. Shameless old fools.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
So OOU just employed the Prof without any background check on him. This is Nigeria.!!!
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
SoftP:
A University student,
There was mutual agreement,
& she even had a boyfriend before'

So what's up?

It's high time Nigeria stop this so called 18years adult hood, many developed Nations has gone past that stage...

I'm only concerned about the Man's wife, if @all he has a wife

I don’t want to call u mumu. It is not just the age, it is that he wielded enormous power over her and there is a fiduciary relationship. It is myopic people like u that will keep surbordinate women in Nigeria always under pressure to have sex with the superiors or lose.
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
irukandji89:
I know this man.

He was in tasued before.

I always knew he was Randy.

They should ban use of that word “randy”.
Say “I always knew he was a dog”

1 Like

Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
stieyven:

How about “shameless old dog”? Will that spare him hell?
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by SoftP(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t want to call u mumu. It is not just the age, it is that he wielded enormous power over her and there is a fiduciary relationship. It is myopic people like u that will keep surbordinate women in Nigeria always under pressure to have sex with the superiors or lose.

Shut that gutter u call a mouth my friend, & learn to comprehend before commenting...

The write up quote, there was mutual agreement between the dual, why drinking panadol for another man's headache

1 Like

Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
SoftP:

Shut that gutter u call a mouth my friend, & learn to comprehend before commenting...

The write up quote, there was mutual agreement between the dual, why drinking panadol for another man's headache

I don’t want to call u a TOTAL ÍDIOT. Liston good: you can’t have “mutual agreement” with a person holding a gun over your head. I bet u r commiting said crime as we speak. Probably with your underage student, employee or church member because there is “mutual agreement”
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
decatalyst:
Ah! A 16year old?!

The one that is supposed to teach, direct and correct ills are even the custodians and perpetrators of evils.

And the girl get the mind to lay with someone old enough to be her grandfather? That shows the kind of parenting she had and the friends she keeps.

Not true about parents or friends she keeps

At that 26 yts if age, she is too small or premature to be involved in sex act

But I can read that her virginity wasn't broken, which means she wants a virgin

That's by the way, I blame the lecturer who mislead her, he intimidated her because he is one of her lecturer and out of fear, she fell in for him

I blame the lecturer who doesn't want to respect himself

He us suppose to be a guardian to her and not feasting on her for 21wks,

What a shameless act
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank you. Make dem dey there dey deceive demselves with nonsense UNDERAGE talk

just imagine
Age of consent 11 years undecided
what a Zoo country
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Charly68: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
The man will still go to jail..mark my words ,he can not rum far .
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
We need to see the girl's picture too. She's a disgrace. Her parents should be ashamed of her

Awon omo olobo one kobo

1 Like

Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Evercurious:

Plz be realistic and stop being unnecessarily sentimental here. That girl is wayward and the lecturer is adulterous. Stop making excuses for the girl. Plsssss

Go through the story again, the poor girl at this time is quoted together with her family that they are not interested in pressing charges.
But obviously those involved when the poor girl almost died from abortion are those bringing up the case. The Prof. definitely has enemies who want him punished.
The former boyfriend was almost implicated too.

She's the victim t
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
dalass:

Go through the story again, the poor girl at this time is quoted together with her family that they are not interested in pressing charges.
But obviously those involved when the poor girl almost died from abortion are those bringing up the case. The Prof. definitely has enemies who want him punished.
The former boyfriend was almost implicated too.

She's the victim t

She is igbo right? Go figure out why her parents won't bother pressing charges . My dear Pls accept the fact that she is also guilty. Plz let's stop this victim talk here..Afterall she wasn't forced into the relationship according to the write up.. Was she?

Small pikin wet no get fear. Dem force am? Abegiii
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
King44:
she is not she was young and the lectures managed to take advantage of that to confuse her and take advantage, she wasn't wayward

So her ex boy friend also confused and took advantage of her? Lolzzzzz.. My dear pls parents should simply train their girl child properly and all these nonsense will sieze
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
onadana:

What is wrong is wrong?Are there no girls who drew the line and wouldn't cross no matter what?They rather fail than compromise.She was wrong to agree to his request.She had poor moral and spiritual upbringing.

Thank you.. As if other girls didn't pass through same institution.. Excuses for rubbish acts all the time.. Forming victim
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Don't blame the girl please if she had not cooperated she might have been victimized by these useless lecturers

So is the present situation better? Keep reducing your standards for rubbish and this is exactly what you get at the end
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Emmannn101:
We need to see the girl's picture too. She's a disgrace. Her parents should be ashamed of her

Awon omo olobo one kobo

Real one. She is igbo and I guess that's why her parents didn't even bother pressing charges
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmmm, the girl is not even serious, if not she would have followed the case up with external investigators.
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Evergreen4:
Former HOD, criminology department. He should know that this is a criminal offence already. So he should submit himself to the police.

That he studied criminology make him more smarter to find the easy way out.. Like the VC said, that happen 2 year back.... OP why bring that up now.
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
delishpot:

So you will do same thing the lecturer did? Cos it seems he is your kind of personality. You will toast and impregnate, then secure an abortion for an under age girl cos after all she also bleep the bleep.
Perverted humans loitering this earth
Dont get it twisted bcus it seems ur brain is already twisted. The girl is supposed to be questioned to avoid future occurence by other litle tin out there looking for money and pass mark who are nt willing to live at there parent standard..abi boyfrnd no do her ni? The two parties are to be questioned nt just the lecturer, this is not a rape case ok boda mustaoh, a university student for that mata nt a secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by King44(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Evercurious:

So her ex boy friend also confused and took advantage of her? Lolzzzzz.. My dear pls parents should simply train their girl child properly and all these nonsense will sieze
she and her bf could have been at the same age range or probably a bit older n she didn't say they say the guy had sex with her or rape her so issue there but lectures are people parent trust to take care of their child that is how it is
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Untainted007: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
stieyven:

So to you he has deserved heaven abi? I never knew you are the gate man who decides who goes to heaven or hell?
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by delishpot: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Amossity:
Dont get it twisted bcus it seems ur brain is already twisted. The girl is supposed to be questioned to avoid future occurence by other litle tin out there looking for money and pass mark who are nt willing to live at there parent standard..abi boyfrnd no do her ni? The two parties are to be questioned nt just the lecturer, this is not a rape case ok boda mustaoh, a university student for that mata nt a secondary school.

Sleeping with underage child is rape. Cos many of you are so perverted that you think if you toast a newborn baby and she says OK... Then you are good to go. Nope! You will be castrated if I catch you. Sleeping with an underage child esp one placed under your care is rape. Get that into your skull. Rapist apologist.
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Chachalogo(m): 2:49am On Aug 20, 2019
It's my girlfriend's birthday. Please help me celebrate her. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
King44:
she and her bf could have been at the same age range or probably a bit older n she didn't say they say the guy had sex with her or rape her so issue there but lectures are people parent trust to take care of their child that is how it is

Oga pls say something else .. Its also written that it was a mutual relationship with the lecturer.. So just keep the age stuff aside.
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by eliok(m): 1:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Dotun159(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine / Solomon Ogunniyi, OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (pictured) / Check How To Calculate Your 2016/17 UTME Screening Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.