Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car (18926 Views)

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Bugatti Will Unveil A One-off $18m Chiron-based Hypercar @ The Geneva Motor Show / Bugatti Set To Unveil A New And Faster N2.2b Hypercar Called Divo On August 24th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by bewla(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
u try
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
They have started oo.. Zero emission, because it won't have engine abi?
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by xaggar(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Zero emission. Because the car will not even start in the first place.

This gave me the best laugh in months!
I'm still laughing!

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by polirutgfrk(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
great news! that's a good practice for everyone
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Wande22(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Lmao! Covenant what? Even Oledepo cannot say this trash.
ode ni e
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by jaxxy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ben Bruce will be happy cos he cares about the environment. Stop the pollution already grin
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by rozayx5(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
pautex:
cheesy cheesy
HOPE IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE ONE I SAW IN UNN. ONE KIND KPANKOLO LOCOMOTIVE IRON CALLED ELECTRIC CAR grin
l

This is funny
grin
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Coolgent(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hahaha grin
Its time for VC and others to eat some yams
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by mixta140: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ok
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Jaqenhghar: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
thesicilian:

[img]https://media1./images/a53be6cc904e63941709e5f7eae8f4e1/tenor.gif?itemid=3426799[/img]

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by ukahrawah: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Frankly speaking, this is where Nigeria should be headed. Good news.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by kellyboo: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Do you desire uninterrupted power supply? Do you want to enjoy minimum 12 hour power supply daily?
If yes kndly click on the link below or visit my signature.

All products comes with 24 month documented warranty
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by tot(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
thesicilian:

Beht why?! cheesy cheesy
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
NoSidonLook:
All these unveiling, unveiling, unveiling

Lass lass it will end up in one faculty's backyard

Start commercializing them before I take you guys serious

You can start by making it an on-campus taxi service
then from there you expand the frontier

Not just unveiling and dump. Unveil and dump
undecided

So faculty of engineering should start producing cars in large quantities so that you'll take them seriously? I often wonder whether many of you ever moved close to a university gate.

I'll spare the time to explain. The University got a grant and made breakthrough in research. Private organisations such as the ones that awarded Unilag the grant and maybe the government who find the research worthwhile can then approach the University for knowledge and its expansion.

I hope you learnt something.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by BankyGee(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
thesicilian:

Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by somehow: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
When it's out.. make una let us know.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by alabsmichael(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
My dream which I had in the year 2001 that the Yoruba invention will exceed that of the Igbo is coming to reality. Hallelujah.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by ABSTRUSE: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wande22:
ode ni e

Ode ni baba e
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Abcruz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
soul95:
How is that possible? Zero emissions? Unless it is electric

Every unique idea was once an impossible feat.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by naijajobx: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oh
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Glink2018(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
dazzlingd:
Greatest Akokite!!!!!!

In Deed and in Truth.

Looking at the great logo brings memorable tears

Abeg , go sitdon.
Covenant University wey never reach 10 years is ranked higher than your overated University.

Keep basking in the past glory...
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by dazzlingd(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Glink2018:

Abeg , go sitdon.
Covenant University wey never reach 10 years is ranked higher than your overated University.

Keep basking in the past glory...

Lol, go and meet your mates....Caleb university and Babcock... Keep shut when schools are talking , because u got a one time rank shouldn't make u over ambitious, u guys haven't still recovered from the euphoria
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Glink2018(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
dazzlingd:

Lol, go and meet your mates....Caleb university and Babcock... Keep shut when schools are talking , because u got a one time rank shouldn't make u over ambitious, u guys haven't still recovered from the euphoria

The glory in Unilag had departed. The school is just enjoying the fact that it's sited in Lagos ... Supposing the school is in OYo state , you could have attest to my comments.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by dazzlingd(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Glink2018:

The glory in Unilag had departed. The school is just enjoying the fact that it's sited in Lagos ... Supposing the school is in OYo state , you could have attest to my comments.

Lol, u wish, its like unilag denied you admission.....pele
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by adeife16(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
If it's using fuel then it has to emit
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by archat: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
The world of possibilities
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Glink2018(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
dazzlingd:

Lol, u wish, its like unilag denied you admission.....pele

Pele Unilag ambassador....your Unilag cert doesn't guarantee your fulfilment in life.
Keep celebrate your Unilag certificate while I keep on scaling the utmost height
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
NoSidonLook:
All these unveiling, unveiling, unveiling

Lass lass it will end up in one faculty's backyard

Start commercializing them before I take you guys serious

You can start by making it an on-campus taxi service
then from there you expand the frontier

Not just unveiling and dump. Unveil and dump
undecided

In your mind you made sense ba? So u okay should now build a factory and also open supply chain lines where they can get parts that can't be manufactured at the factory and start building cars ba? Have you ever heard of economies of scale? What will be the brand name of the car? What then is the responsibility of the private sector?
At the very best, the private sector can buy or license the technology from UNILAG and integrate it into their already established brands (an example include the ABS technology), but not unilag fully developing it. You have any idea the costs to set up a car manufacturing plant?
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Abcruz:

Every unique idea was once an impossible feat.

Ette, so far as that car has an ICE (internal combustion engine) it must have emissions. The only technologies that can give zero emissions are electric cars (which is not entirely zero emissions as producing electricity definitely generates emissions) and the hydrogen fuel cell technology (it gives water vapour as the emission) which is not yet fully integrated as isolating hydrogen is a highly dangerous and risky process. Let's see their claims first.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by dazzlingd(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Glink2018:

Pele Unilag ambassador....your Unilag cert doesn't guarantee your fulfilment in life.
Keep celebrate your Unilag certificate while I keep on scaling the utmost height

grin grin you are bitter, sorry for your frustrations... Olympic gold medalist in high jump
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Rotji(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Well I hope we are not going to see a glorified keke like one University recently posted without shame.

As a University we expect to see some futuristic inventions not making a product with the features and performances of medieval and ancient products.
Re: University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car by Wande22(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2019
i didn't mention your father

so therefore in Dr. Olukoya's voice

BACK TO SENDER
ABSTRUSE:

Ode ni baba e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Symptoms That Your Car Needs An Oil Change / Inscriptions Found On Nigerian Vehicles / 9 Steps For Payment Of Fines By Traffic Violators – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.