Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

"I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says (863 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by doris00: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
"I washed plates, cleaned the house, woke up early to help my wife"
Nigerian man on how he fought for his marriage and made it work
A LIB reader left this insightful comment on a post by a Nigerian photographer published recently. Read here

https://thickmatch.com/washed-plates-cleaned-house-woke-early-help-wife-nigerian-man-fought-marriage-made-work/

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by olabrinks(f): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by richmind2019(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
My brother you are in trouble.. I sense marine spirits.

How will you wash plates in your marital home
In fact you are a disgrace to manhood...

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Otutu1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
That's how a marriage should work, you can't always win

2 Likes

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Davash222(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
“...I stayed upstairs while she watched tv downstairs”

I’m offended here.

Even though you’re pregnant, As a wife, at least carry a chair and sit close to him while he’s doing all these. Gist and gossip with him that moment.
Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by eyeview: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Whenever I hear a woman seek gender equality, if you probe, you will discover that it's not really equality she wants but undue subjugation of the man.
A woman will like you to believe that it's not a woman's duty to cook food or go to market etc but when a man decides to do those chores and now ask her in the spirit of equality to go wash cars, change flat tyres, she will claim lady.
Rubbish and confused people.

4 Likes

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
eyeview:
Whenever I hear a woman seek gender equality, if you probe, you will discover that it's not really equality she wants but undue subjugation of the man.
A woman will like you to believe that it's not a woman's duty to cook food or go to market etc but when a man decides to do those chores and now ask her in the spirit of equality to go wash cars, change flat tyres, she will claim lady.
Rubbish and confused people.

Please make sure you get married to your fellow man so you do not end up with a rubbish confused person.

6 Likes

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by donbachi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Na my wife u 4 help b4?.
Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Jayslicky: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
NLmember:

Please make sure you get married to your fellow man so you do not end up with a rubbish confused person.
The guy you quote is very right, they live on double standards and please stop talking like a woman in distress, only women bring up that sh*t of get married to your fellow man when hit by the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
The guy you quote is very right, they live on double standards and please stop talking like a woman in distress, only women bring up that sh*t of get married to your fellow man when hit by the bitter truth.

And men don't have double standard?
Stop talking like a frustrated man abeg.
Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
NLmember:

And men don't have double standard?
Stop talking like a frustrated man abeg.
There are certain works that women avoid just because they're men's work. The only difference is that those ones are not done always like cooking and yea, women are filled with double standards especially those that seek equality.

1 Like

Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
There are certain works that women avoid just because they're men's work. The only difference is that those ones are not done always like cooking and yea, women are filled with double standards especially those that seek equality.

Like which work please
Re: "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says by Mystic2019: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
donbachi:
Na my wife u 4 help b4?.
not all men help their wives. Some don't even care if she's indisposed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Cars For The Family: / My Worries And Concern About Family Life / Sickle Cell Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.