Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,005 members, 7,856,052 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha (40471 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by martowskin1(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2019
BaddieKay:
He's sick, she asked a very good question. I don't understand how they get unnecessarily emotional as if they don't know from day one that its a game and people have to leave so you can be a step closer to winning. Mtcheeew

U are wrong, that is why they say we Nigerians act like animals.... We all know that is the reality

But u should know when to say things, we need to learn how to respect people feelings...

U saw the young man down, the best thing to do is just keep shut of u have no encouraging words.

Then later the day when u see him in a brighter mood, u can throw jab at him, stroke him as u like .....

What do I know..... Nigerians with their animalistic attitudes

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by BabaIbo: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2019
SHOPPERS:
Ordinary ludo sent Enkay packing out of the house.

This guy should respect himself o.

Na Tacha dey lead the Champions League charts now o.

E be like say na NTA dey show bbn for your side abi...

Mercy and Mike both lead Tacha, when they were nominated together

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2019
BaddieKay:
He's sick, she asked a very good question. I don't understand how they get unnecessarily emotional as if they don't know from day one that its a game and people have to leave so you can be a step closer to winning. Mtcheeew

That doesn’t mean u don’t feel bad when ur frnds leave. U can’t be heartless just cos u want to win the money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by micxwell(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Adakintroy2:

We know we all going to die, but when it happens we still in shock. Not everyone assume a aloof impersonal stand like tacha because of money. a game does not stamp your humanity. It's a show about reality. You are what you display .
Exactly my point!... She wants to be the most talked about on social media obviously.
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by PapaAdanna: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Who blames her, when them carry ashawo go for national TV...

She go d show herself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by desthan(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Empathy or Sympathy no count for that zoo.

Tacha was just cheering Baby Elo up, by telling him not to cry but keep.his eyes on the price.

It's not like if Elo wins, he will look for Joe and other evicted house mate and share the money with them.

Baby elo reply to tacha would have been, "ah my dear no be lie o, just that the thing touch me sha" dazzall

No be all this grammar.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Johnsghana(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2019
It's strange how people support bad and terrible attitude from a distance. But, when the case is reversed and they are the ones that have to deal with someone with bad attitude, story will start. That is when they will turn wife beater, abuse, angry dad, etc. There is a Yorba proverb that says, it's fun watching masquerade beating other people, put painful when the cane is used on you too.

Let's stop supporting bad behavior!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2019
grin

I agree, she was insensitive.

But I understand tacha very well.

I will blame her defence mechanism. She has gotten used to not switching it off when its not needed.

Elo should toughen up! He is becoming an emotional wreck.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by sheDD(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Local Man has run out of 'can' for this silly no-good programme.
let me help u

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Dolorsa: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Sandypearl:
Na craze dey worry this guy oooooooo,nia make him do pay back by saving Venita and replace with Food.. After this week,next week no go pass am by for quarreling with Tacha.
See as you dey wish your fellow being downfall like say you dey vote.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2019
And deluded dimwits are actually here applauding Tacha?

Wetin musa no go see for gate ?

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by grandstar(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2019
naijacentric:
the beauty of a woman is her character shows u are also like tacha. No empathy at all the guy was down what she said does it make sense to u.

I doubt I've watched up to 10 minutes of this season's show but Tacha, without mincing words said the truth.

Big Brother is a zero sum game. For you to win, others have to lose. The only reason why you remain in the house every week is simply because someone other than you was kicked out

Tacha's from the street and the mean girl takes no prisoners

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by deltateam: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
BaddieKay:

You must be cold.
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by olisaEze(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Adakintroy2:

We know we all going to die, but when it happens we still in shock. Not everyone assume a aloof impersonal stand like tacha because of money. a game does not stamp your humanity. It's a show about reality. You are what you display .

Well said! On point!! “You are what you display”. cool
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2019
I showed this post to an imam and he vowed never to sodomize anyone again infact he's giving his life to Jesus now as I type angry
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by vickydevoka(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Fair Guys are always emotional
Jess! Wat has complexion got to do with emotions. African people sabi stereotype
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2019
When people like Tacha knows that they have backup somewhere they can say anything, do anything and undo anything and nothing will happen.
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Tubexsms(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2019
While we are gossiping here another young nigerian from Oyo state has been offered something bigger than N60 Million
Governor Makinde appoints Seun as commissioner.

The governor of Oyo State, Engr. Seyi Makinde has nominated a 27-years-old graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Seun Fakorede, as commissioner designate.

Seun Fakorede a graduate of engineering, with a a civil engineering degree in 2016 from OAU.

It will be recall that governor Makinde’s had inaugurated the house of assembly with a 30 year-old member of the house of Assembly as the speaker of House.

Source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/08/20/makinde-nominates-27-year-old-as-commissioner/
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by frowland(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
naijacentric:
the beauty of a woman is her character shows u are also like tacha. No empathy at all the guy was down what she said does it make sense to u.
[/s]

What a load of total and complete bullshit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Lordjb: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Na normal thing grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by greatsodade(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2019
yeye boy, he should have replace them with himself now. I want to believe he went there for the money, if you care about the person so much why not wait till you people meet outside then you can give them even 10% of the money if you win at all. the girl is right joor so elo stop fooling yourself thinking you are fooling the audience. she just use you shine now because you were faking it.. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Giel: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2019
I don't think this thread is going how op wants it. Instead of attacking Tacha. Majority are defending and siding with Tacha.
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by SultanOfAbia: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2019
vickydevoka:

Jess! Wat has complexion got to do with emotions. African people sabi stereotype
Science can't even explain everything, na just guesswork
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Flier: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Who blames her, when them carry ashawo go for national TV...

She go d show herself
And what do you call it when the supposed ashawo is the most decent in the house
Tacha is just like Cossy Ojiako,they are not really bad girls they just love to flaunt their body

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by PapaAdanna: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Flier:
And what do you call it when the supposed ashawo is the most decent in the house
Tacha is just like Cossy Ojiako,they are not really bad girls they just love to flaunt their body
TACHA and cossy orjiakor are Ur definition of descent.

Because she never really move along with any male house mate because of her distasteful attitude... She is now descent..

Na so una vote BUHARI because he was always claiming to be against corruption.

Make I no say wetin dey my mind now oo
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Flier: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2019
PapaAdanna:

TACHA and cossy orjiakor are Ur definition of descent.

Because she never really move along with any male house mate because of her distasteful attitude... She is now descent..

Na so una vote BUHARI because he was always claiming to be against corruption.

Make I no say wetin dey my mind now oo
Just having sympathy for you because I believe you will end up marrying a pretender
Tacha still deserves an accolade for being the most decent lady in the house
As for Buhari,his integrity is still intact even though he is dullard and clueless
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
naijacentric:
Yes it does undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2019
BaddieKay:
why do you get emotional when people die? Did you not know that people has to die someday? Nonsense and ekweremadu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.