Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha (40466 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Kaceman(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2019
SHOPPERS:
Ordinary ludo sent Enkay packing out of the house.

This guy should respect himself o.

Na Tacha dey lead the Champions League charts now o.

Some teams wey win champs dey relegation
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Boombaby: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2019
meobizy:
I don't know why broken people sign up for this show. This man has deep seated emotional issues and they are manifesting in the house. The thing I loved the most was how Joe who laughed at the housemates during the first eviction he witnessed was booted out the first one he fell victim to. That is karma at its very best.

Really? Did he? Was it when Jeff left or which? Kindly update me.
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by PapaAdanna: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Flier:
Just having sympathy for you because I believe you will end up marrying a pretender
Tacha still deserves an accolade for being the most decent lady in the house
As for Buhari,his integrity is still intact even though he is dullard and clueless

I can't banter with your type
Run along boy
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by meobizy(f): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Boombaby:

Really? Did he? Was it when Jeff left or which? Kindly update me.
Ask this question in the official BBNaija thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5272172/bbnaija-2019-live-updates-big/3421
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by icankel: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2019
please wat is the mode of being on possible eviction?
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Sagay212: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
lol...what do you expect when you pack a bunch of ipod miscreants in a house.
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by BaddieKay(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nashoji:
why do you get emotional when people die? Did you not know that people has to die someday? Nonsense and ekweremadu

To you, you made sense right? So who died here? When he can always catch up with them after the show. You all need to stop being sensitive over unnecessary things. People are meant to go not stay,if he has a problem with that then he can equally join them
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by cherieb2(f): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
BaddieKay:

To you, you made sense right? So who died here? When he can always catch up with them after the show. You all need to stop being sensitive over unnecessary things. People are meant to go not stay,if he has a problem with that then he can equally join them

U are so right dear. I don't see any reason why they should be emotional when they already know it's a game n people are bound to be evicted. This is quite different from death cos they will meet the evicted housemates soonest.

If there's one person that's so conscious of the fact that it's a game, it's Mercy. As much as she likes Ike, if Ike gets evicted from the house, Mercy might just feel bad for some minutes and move on with the game... after all she will meet Ike outside. she will even be happy she's a step closer to the money.

No time for emotions, it's a game. If someone leaves, I would thank God it's not me.
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by BaddieKay(f): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
cherieb2:

U are so right dear. I don't see any reason why they should be emotional when they already know it's a game n people are bound to be evicted. This is quite different from death cos they will meet the evicted housemates soonest.

If there's one person that's so conscious of the fact that it's a game, it's Mercy. As much as she likes Ike, if Ike gets evicted from the house, Mercy might just feel bad for some minutes and move on with the game... after all she will meet Ike outside. she will even be happy she's a step closer to the money.

No time for emotions, it's a game. If someone leaves, I would thank God it's not me.

God bless u
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by PETUK(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I don't watch the show, but I believe Tacha is street smart

You don't watch the show but you believe in something about the show huh?
Re: BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha by Iamgrey5(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
PETUK:

You don't watch the show but you believe in something about the show huh?
I follow the show through Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam / Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.