Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal (24497 Views)

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Appeal Court Affirms Fayemi’s Election, Dismisses Eleka, Pdp’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by chrisxxx(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Before the ruling we know the judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Ijaya123: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2019
aziaka111:
buhari buhari buhari heaven will judge u

And is it hell that will judge you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Ijaya123: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2019
chrisxxx:
Before the ruling we know the judgment.

You must be part of the people that wrote the judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by kingmill(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2019
I never anticipated anything different from this, Nigeria has always being Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Jchi9876: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Atiku is cumming big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2019
grin

The entire process was a distraction, Shame on Atiku and his lawyers for not accepting the election result honourably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by internetbusines: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2019
ovadozes:
grin
Before you comment nonsense check the meaning of status barred...
We don’t know the meaning, please tell us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by ejimatic: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2019
cheerfulpraise:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-supreme-court-strikes-out-atiku-pdps-appeal/
. Any decision taken at the. tribunal should not be appealed until after the final judgement. Any dissatisfied party can now appeal any arising issues of the judgement. This ensures completion of the case withing the stipulated period in constitution.It is one of the positive effects of the revised constitution and electoral laws.Atiku s case has been completed with only oral submission tomorrow. The supreme court is right in its decision to strike the case out.That is the meaning of status barred.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by greggng: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
Confusing as d ruling appears we hope more clarification be made while hoping the judiciary do not throw d nation into avoidable dilemma if what I read is correct that Atiku/PDP didn't reply within record to APC prayers seeking d striking out of Atiku petition. Nigerian judiciary is using technicalities to deny ppl justice instead of d merit in arguments. Slapping a child and denying him crying has consequences. I v really analysed this Ekweremmadu episode and as much as I respect him I believe every Nigeria member of d Establishment deserve some doses of such man handling.

That is where you have to get smart lawyers that knows both technicalities and your so called merit. If the ruling was the other way , I know you would 've praised them. There is always consequences for late action

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Anijay1212(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:
BUHARI PLEASE COME TO CYPRUS I want to check something.....
If it is that serious pls try and come to Nigeria and check very well.
On his behalf i will welcome you very well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by junglej: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Atiku the serial loser. grin tongue

Illiteracy is a disease. Go to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Psalmistproject: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Why would the court admit a petition telling someone not to go to the court if he lose the election?

Hehehe.......! Now supreme Court is saying status barred. Let's hope that they will not cite this same petition against Atiku if Atiku wins at the Tribunal. We know BUHARIA PARASITE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT NOT LIKE THIS...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Winning123: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Keep the meaning to yourself. He is a serial loser full stop

ovadozes:
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by myeducite: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2019
The appeal has been rubbish from onset.... Atiku and PDP are just over trying, they should anticipate 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by engrsyer(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Wayo judgment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by mizzy007(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:
Hahaha check it from there.... you want to beat an old man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by nduchucks: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2019
It's hard to believe that Atiku's legal team made a rookie mistake by not replying to a petition filed months ago.

Atiku intentionally took one for the team to avoid the chaos that would ensue if he prevailed in court.

Atiku vs Tinubu next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by muykem: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Those lawyers knew the truth from onset but only interested in Atiku dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by muykem: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:
You wicked oooo. Buhari no get power to chop beating like Ekweremadu oooo. You want kill somebody papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by AntiWailer: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:

You want to die young ?

Don't go attacking a sitting or an ex president, they move around with details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Modernist: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
ovadozes:
grin
You'll would know a stark illiterate by their comments here.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by tuniski: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2019
ejimatic:
. Any decision taken at the. tribunal should not be appealed until after the final judgement. Any dissatisfied party can now appeal any arising issues of the judgement. This ensures completion of the case withing the stipulated period in constitution.It is one of the positive effects of the revised constitution and electoral laws.Atiku s case has been completed with only oral submission tomorrow. The supreme court is right in its decision to strike the case out.That is the meaning of status barred.
Correct

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Modernist: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:
Babes if he eventually comes truely help me Flog am like mad, tell him it's for being docile to the Fulani menace.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by tuniski: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2019
nduchucks:
It's hard to believe that Atiku's legal team made a rookie mistake by not replying to a petition filed months ago.

Atiku intentionally took one for the team to avoid the chaos that would ensue if he prevailed in court.

Atiku vs Tinubu next.
You simply don't Understand this ruling.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:

You want to slap him the way they slapped ekwe?
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by hammerVJ: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
BUHARI WILL EVENTUALLY CRASH NIGERIA.

THE SIGNS ARE ALL AROUND.

1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by CHIDOHSKI: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria judicial system is a mirage. No Justice but politics. But for Atiku to expect victory at election petition and supreme court of Nigeria is like asking aeroplane to stop u at ur bus stop.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by Femijohn198: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2019
I have told Atiku not to waste his money again but to planned ahead for 2023 election,but he failed to listen,lets him keep wasting the money.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by SillyMods: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
Confusing as d ruling appears we hope more clarification be made while hoping the judiciary do not throw d nation into avoidable dilemma if what I read is correct that Atiku/PDP didn't reply within record to APC prayers seeking d striking out of Atiku petition. Nigerian judiciary is using technicalities to deny ppl justice instead of d merit in arguments. Slapping a child and denying him crying has consequences. I v really analysed this Ekweremmadu episode and as much as I respect him I believe every Nigeria member of d Establishment deserve some doses of such man handling.
Timelines, rules and guidelines are set for a reason.

Stop being sentimental and emotional.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal by donprinyo(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2019
pan1:
nawaaa

DISTRESS SALE!!!!!!
A small plot of land at Beechwood Estate, Ajah Lagos. Price 15m
If interested check my signature for contact number.
land grabbers everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons / Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) / Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.