Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness (25549 Views)

Never Shake A Crying Baby, It Could Lead To Blindness And Brain Damage- Doctor / Eating Just One Orange Daily Reduces People’s Chance Of Blindness By 60% / You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by MyGeneration(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Freemanbobble:
He for just remain blind

Because the bad things when Humans dey do when he go begin view from now on ehnnnn go make am regret why he regain he sight
so u don tire to see the things, and you want blind your own so that u no go see am undecided
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Freemanbobble:
He for just remain blind

Because the bad things when Humans dey do when he go begin view from now on ehnnnn go make am regret why he regain he sight
Cagedmanbobble
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by sylve11: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Can only imagine how happily he must be...God is great!

is life worth living without eyes? cool
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by sylve11: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
MyGeneration:

so u don tire to see the things, and you want blind your own so that u no go see am undecided

abi........ cool
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by GuestLog: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Freemanbobble:
He for just remain blind

Na from person brain this kind talk comot?
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by IamSoProlific: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
felaismyhero:
hmmm,mention one thing god did in this issue.i think all the praises should go to the doctors!
[/s]

Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by felaismyhero(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamSoProlific:
[s][/s]
hmmm.funny you.if he never met the doctors,could god have healed his eyes? at least,god has existed the whole 21 years? and why does god need doctors to make it happen? i remember jehovah was angry with king asa in the bible for visiting physicians; jesus never needed doctors to perform 'miracles'
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
His good deeds won't be forgotten.
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by sweetilicious(f): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
wow.God be praised
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by IamSoProlific: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
felaismyhero:
hmmm.funny you.if he never met the doctors,could god have healed his eyes? at least,god has existed the whole 21 years? and why does god need doctors to make it happen? i remember jehovah was angry with king asa in the bible for visiting physicians; jesus never needed doctors to perform 'miracles'
[/s]
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by Alashoalash10: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by mrZENographer: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Nice one from science and thanks to the senator that supported

Science can solve 80% percent of human problems religion can only solve less than 1%

felaismyhero

False religion is what doesn't solve problem.
Jesus Christ solves 100% of problems. The problem is the devil and his corruption devices in the society.

Take for example, these:

Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by armadeo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
felaismyhero:
bros,shut the Bleep up! where the hell was allahu the past 21 years! better is: DOCTORS AKBAR!

Lol.

To be honest the first thing that came to my mind was shut up!!! When I read that comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by Leo588(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Freemanbobble:
He for just remain blind

Hmmm....Sight
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by oxypress: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2019
akdjr:
I wish Cobhams Asuquo can regain his too. I will be of the most happiest after him.
Has he ever tried hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot)?
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by akdjr(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please Educate me how does that work?quote author=oxypress post=81460369]
Has he ever tried hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot)?[/quote]
Re: Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness by oxypress: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2019
akdjr:
Please Educate me how does that work?quote author=oxypress post=81460369]
Has he ever tried hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot)?
hbot and blindness: Some people go blind because blood and oxygen supply to certain parts of the eye is shut down. HBOT can create new blood vessels and oxygen supply in these arears and regenerate new tissues to replace dead ones to restore sight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Cosmetic Surgery Doctor Sends Strong Message To Critics / Lassa: 4,400 Rats Killed In 6 Markets In Lagos / 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.