Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf (2197 Views)

Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu And Bobrisky Are Voting Ifu Ennada Back To The House / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by HgsMediaPlus: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Self acclaimed Ghanaian billionaire, Shatta Bandle says he will be coming to visit Nigeria soon.

He also said that Omotola and Bobrisky are in love with Me but he doesn't want any of them.

He seem not to care or bother about how people has be reacting to his previous videos.

Now Omotola and Bobrisky are his new aim.

Let's see if he is actually going to come Nigeria, or it's just one of his blabbing.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/omotola-and-bobrisky-are-in-love-with.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by Femi316: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/omotola-and-bobrisky-are-in-love-with.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala
Tgis guy when no tall pass bag of rice go just dey talk any how,I no blame na height problem nie dey worry am.....?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by backnbeta(f): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
He's not even funny...joke too dry undecided
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by emmydiamon(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Odiegwu. Na the so called billionaire de buy star boy bag? Em no get money to buy Gucci and Fendi bag?
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by ogumbapufi1: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
this clown again

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by LearnITsmash(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Who is this weedstar again lol, this guy looks worse than a zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by Funmmyastic: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
A clown with dry jokes.
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
He's got confidence
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by ExAngel007(f): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bobrisky yes.... Omosexy no

we'll be willing to give u Bobby without collecting any bride (groom) price.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by binary007: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
A dwarf with k-leg.
I'm sure im brain compress join im height, that why his vomiting nonsense but what do we say to the tall bloggers promoting his stupidity?
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by ExAngel007(f): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
mumunism

Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by Alwaysking: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
This midget guy just dey make me laugh
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by Kessnorman: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
This guy wan just trend for naija news

See he face like my neighbor dog mtceeew
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by Evergreen4(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol, short man with tiny brain
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by egopersonified(f): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bob go fit you
Re: Omotola And Bobrisky Are In Love With Me But I Don't Want Them - Ghanaian Dwarf by Cletus77(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
If only he knows what a bobrisky is

(1) (Reply)

I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay / Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina / Davido Buys $150,000 Richard Mille Watch (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.