Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay (2200 Views)

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by GistMore9: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Gifty said she would give my child to another man after I refused to give her money – Mr 2Kay

Mr 2Kay has alleged that his ex-girlfriend Gifty Powers stays relevant by attacking him following their Instagram exchange days ago in which she backed an Instagram user who said she must have dumped him because he had body odour.

Commenting on the Instagram exchange that made headlines, Mr 2Kay said Gifty Powers has always been the one attacking him even though he's a free-spirited person. He added that he won't publicly shame the reality show star because she is the mother of his daughter.

“I am a free-spirited person. Have you ever seen me attack her? She’s the one always attacking me. I was saying that I know Tacha and she doesn’t have body odour. People misinterpreted that to mean I had seen her in the morning before her shower, when she is actually my sister. When Gifty involved herself, I didn’t respond to her. She is the mother of my daughter and I respect my kid, so I won’t react. She doesn’t understand this and she seizes every opportunity to attack me. She’s always using me to stay relevant. Whether I sing or not, I’ll still be relevant but who remembers her name when mentioned? Her existence is tied to me" he said.

The singer also told Sunday Scoop that Gifty's bitterness centers on him moving on and refusing to hold on to their relationship.

“Some people get angry about what they can’t have. We used to be together and she wanted us to continue but I refused because I didn’t want to be with her kind of person anymore. She was already pregnant at the time and had a child for me but I didn’t want to continue. I thought we should concentrate on our child but she’s angry she can’t have me back,” he said.

On Gifty denying he is the father of her daughter, Mr 2Kay said;

“I know the kid is mine and even if you ask her (Gifty’s) mother, she will say the same thing. When Gifty was pregnant, she denied it. When she had the baby, she denied it also. She’ll soon deny her own self. I was making my own contribution to take care of the baby. At the moment, I can’t take care of her because of my work schedule and she’s just about to turn two. I know my responsibilities as a father and I perform them and the mother has to do her bit as well. Gifty asked for an outrageous sum of money for a kid that hadn’t clocked one year and she told my sister that she was going to give my kid to another person. I didn’t object but I just said that the kid would look for her real father when she’s grown.”

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/ill-give-your-child-to-another-man-for-refusing-to-give-me-money-gifty-tells-mr-2kay

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by GistMore9: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2019
sad
Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by Olalan(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm.....na the child I pity.....if you aren't ready to be responsible don't birth a child

3 Likes

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2019
he will still have his child one day,one week,one month or one year to come. so the father is still the father.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by General0847: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2019
This bimbo is broke and also seeking relevance. Clearly has no talent so should just learn a trade, it will pay her more.

6 Likes

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by Praizenews: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by 48noble(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Gift with no gift

1 Like

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2019
grin
Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by sholatem(f): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2019
U knew how controversial she is,u went ahead to date her,she give u drama,u come dey give us story,we know wen u started? Abeg bros park well joor cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2019
undecided
Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by iPrevail(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm... Very soon there will be xenophobic occurrence in Nigeria because our women will have to chase out the foreign women we will marry instead of them. I can't be encouraged or encourage anyone to marry a Nigerian girl with the nonsense I see daily and read here as well

1 Like

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by BlessedNuel: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin
Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by Karemarealty288(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2019
Pride, lies , fake life, pomposity, bragging, selfishness, stupidity, ignorance, delusionary tendencies are all attributes that goes with Nigeria Celebrated Tv idols better referred to as celebrities...

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by franchasng: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2019
General0847:
This bimbo is broke and also seeking relevance. Clearly has no talent so should just learn a trade, it will pay her more.
she learnt how to make hair, seems the money she was getting from hair making wasn't enough so she opted for big Gs which seems not to be paying much since she has had a child, life cry

1 Like

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by DjHypno(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2019
cry This getting really serious.
Anyway, download the hottest DJ mix right now and tank me later. Download link below.

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by mrwonlasewonie: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2019
Parenting has now gone to the dogs that anybody who's phenese can stand and who's vagiiina can salivate vaginalll liquid can now become a mother or father

No wonder we have useless children everywhere.

You will see teenagers who should still be enjoying the privilege of being in a conventional home protected,loved and nurtured by the parents doing runs, gambling, lurking around parks and garages smoking indian hemp, stealing,raping and involving themselves in cultism.its not far fetched,it's children of these kinds of sperm donors and baby carriers not mothers that produces nonentities and nuisances as kids

Motherhood that used to be revered and treated with awe is now being commercialized.

What is new again when they're already selling spam, surrogacy and hymen.everything that holds value has now become irritatingly basterdized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Give Your Child To Another Man For Refusing Me Money – Gifty To Mr 2kay by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Blogger, Biesloaded Acquires His Own iPHONE 11. VIDEO / Venita, Calls Out Omashola For Abusing Her On A Global Stage / Yorubas Are Tribalistic, They Hijacked The Entertainment Industry - MC Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.