Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (51927 Views)

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Deepthoughts: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bnladan:
Date: 20th August, 2019

PRESS RELEASE
POLICE RE-ARREST NOTORIOUS KIDNAP KINGPIN
ALHAJI HAMISU BALA WADUME

The operatives of the Nigeria Police have re-arrested the notorious kidnap kingpin, Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume. He was re-arrested in the late hours of yesterday, 19th August, 2019 in his hideout at Layin Mai Allo Hotoro area of Kano State.

It would be recalled that the Police had been on the massive manhunt for the suspect, Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume since 6th August, 2019 following the unfortunate incident in Ibi, Taraba State which resulted in the brutal murder of three (3) Police Officers and two (2) civilians, and injury to five (5) others. The suspect, who was appropriately restrained at the time of the incident, was subsequently released by his “rescuers” after they had destroyed the restraining handcuffs.

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM,mni while commending the Police operatives for their perseverance and painstaking efforts, has expressed his profound gratitude to all Nigerians for their unparalleled show of love and empathy to the Force and the families of the officers and patriotic civilians who paid the supreme price in the service of their fatherland. It is his belief that the re-arrest of the suspect, Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume, will no doubt, help in bringing answers to the numerous but hitherto unanswered questions touching on the incident and the larger criminal enterprise of the suspect.

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
Good,army yansh go open wella.

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Maski87: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Instead of running to Niger or Chad and blending with his hausa brothers
Am sure its because of kpekus,that he went to kano

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by gentlemayor(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
I am still wondering why the face of the compromised army captain hasn't been displayed but this man was caught today and his face is everywhere on the Internet. As far as I am concerned, they are both criminals.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Cantonese: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
The fool is very lucky to be alive still. If not that it is a national matter the idiot should have been killed right there at his arrest.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by chisiudeh: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
That's fine doesn't die in custody with orders from above.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Wantam: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mmmm
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
undecided see his head like oko asetani, alhaji that doing kidnapper is a devil. Send that basterd to jail without Curt judgement asap
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Demzlent(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
So the man na owala akan grin grin
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
chriscrosss:
If police can re arrest this man, tell me why they can't move the nation forward... Just a week..
The soldiers are the problem of this country, from illegal oil bungering, illegal arms sales, leaking valid info to terror groups, thuggery and bodyguards to the highest bidder
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Ombudsdabomb: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

Did u say right feet?
LWKMD
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Amudeneogu: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
well done the gallant police officers.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Born2Breed:
Why do you mean eh,Nigeria Police could be funny at times.

The guy should be walking on crutches already not standing firm. Three bullets should be lodged in his right foot,one for each police men killed and two in the left foot for the 2 civilians.
He's better of alive than dead. Let's know who are his police and soldier accomplices.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
MobilityExpress:
So fast, na juju dem take no this guy location? grin Nice work from the Abba Kyari IRT team, the best team of detectives in Nigeria. God bless the NPF!

Bros me sef weak o.
Be like say this out police dey far more sophisticated than we think o. Kudos though
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Wetin dey pain me be say I get that exact jalabiyya

Now I can't wear that jalabiyya anymore
I cannot cumman can
You can still can nah. U be Wadume?
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by felixawe(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
So na kidnapping money u dey chop since, as u look holy reach !
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by mathew247: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
boss1310:
good that you arrested him now can we for the first time in this country name those big wigs sponsoring these kidnappers. we know its not that man in the picture that is collecting all the money
LOL...you're still dreaming... Dem go kpai the guy before him confess.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by tuzle(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
This man looks like someone I use to see in my street, it is like the NPF have picked up oga mustapha and giving brain resetting slap that has made him claim the name wadume
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

sir na technology help ooo, he was traced tru use of ATM 2times at nassarawa state and also kano state. and also used d phn line that police caught communicated with the army commander ( that same one 191times chat) he made call with it. and other hiden tactics

Wonderful wink

1 Like

Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kill? Does it look like his sponsors can kill a notorious kingpin? Of all the kingpins have u heard any that was killed except by the uniform men? Did Evans mentioned anyone? A notorious kingpin that upon arrest got vindicated and men of the police got killed. Just listen being a detective to get a criminal is tasking. A sponsor can’t kill the criminal rather give information to informants for the arrest and cover their trace.

DonDaniDee:

His sponspors can't give him out because they would be scared he will involve them. They would rather kill him instead and that is what the police didn't want and ensured they get him alive because he will sing when the time comes.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by airbrush: 1:26am On Aug 21, 2019
MudRaker:
The idiot used his ATM in Nassarawa and was traced down there only for him to sneak back to Ibi

Hausa people get problem them can not leave Nigeria and survive even when it is necessary
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Happyfela(m): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2019
Foolish
tuzle:
This man looks like someone I use to see in my street, it is like the NPF have picked up oga mustapha and giving brain resetting slap that has made him claim the name wadume
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2019
They will soon kill this guy.
Kudos to NPF for this catch but let him reveal things before you do
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2019
gentlemayor:
I am still wondering why the face of the compromised army captain hasn't been displayed but this man was caught today and his face is everywhere on the Internet. As far as I am concerned, they are both criminals.

The DMI and DIA will never release the Duty officer or the platoon commander's picture or Real Name as at the time of incident. I believed the DMI & DIA will never go on public display of intelligence operation mockery. They must have gotten information from telco on communications. The man is lucky that when the Army operation men on duty chased after them shooting, the bullet did not kill him. The bullets are very intelligent.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2019
We are watching and also waiting for a robust reply from the Nigerian Army
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:39am On Aug 21, 2019
tuzle:
common sense is being sold in China now. I don't know if you will like to order for one
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Maski87:
Instead of running to Niger or Chad and blending with his hausa brothers
Am sure its because of kpekus,that he went to kano
you think it is easy for him to get out of the country? All entry has been informed...
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2019
frankgreat:
See that red eye? Na police signature.. grin cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why you dey expose us... Shiiiiiiiiisssssshhhh
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2019
chriscrosss:
If police can re arrest this man, tell me why they can't move the nation forward... Just a week..
no ...it took them 13days
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Mummymahdi:

sir na technology help ooo, he was traced tru use of ATM 2times at nassarawa state and also kano state. and also used d phn line that police caught communicated with the army commander ( that same one 191times chat) he made call with it. and other hiden tactics
hmmmmmm...local man cannot can
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2019
fdd2:
1. SECRET EXPOSED: Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

2. Discover the practical way how I export Agro Products to UK, UAE etc from Home.

For more details Check my signature
nonsense...na like una dey start until una turn WADUME. Next I see you naked correct slap I go use
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by xpool(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2019
BananaTree:

The don't have any resources. You simply don't know what you're saying. No computerized data for past crimes to ease investigations, no fingerprint data, terrible monthly pay, bad vehicles, etc. Even if you don't read about foreign forces, you should have watched one or two American action movies to know more except if you're trying to be mischievous.
The police have enough to do a decent job. Corruption and political influence have destroyed them. You don't need a huge budget to computerize a comprehensive data base for the police. Fair enough, many public outfits in Nigeria have robust database that can easily be accessed by the police. The funding from state governments, banks and other establishment is very huge, the vehicles they gift them etc. Many criminal cases in Nigeria do not need high profile tech to solve here. They simply are not interested in that, they prefer road blocks and chasing yahoo guys. No salary in this country is okay, but the paramilitary including the police are always giving better attention than any public office, except politician. I can't be mischievous, to what gain? I want a better police and policing, not illiterate police. Simple rules guiding us, bail is not free, even when you are in pains and want to claim the corpse of a deceased loved one, the police must collect bribe. Have you ever lodged a case with the police? Try and see, you are spending the complainant is spending, how can a meaningful investigating be carried out. Though it is not peculiar to the police; the churches, lecturers, every sector is danm too corrupt. But the police should be exemplary. My broda, if you like pay them N1m as minimum wage, bail will never be free, egunje is surebanker. The only genuine hindrance the police has is politicians and oga at the top.
Re: Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) by tuzle(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Fourwinds:
common sense is being sold in China now. I don't know if you will like to order for one
u the sensible one couldn't ignore my senseless comment. I think u need the sense more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.