Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG (13798 Views)

FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / FG Appoints Jega, Udoma, Emenike, Others As Governing Council Chairs / Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by Simplyleo: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
datola:

The guy Pantanmi was just an Islamic scholar with great speaking skill.

You mean a PhD holder in ICT who has lectured both within and outside the country is JUST an Islamic scholar? Perhaps it was you that wrote his PhD thesis for him in UK undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by GMbuharii: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have never seen an ethnic head of state like the mofo at Abuja,aso rock......

This jihadist is just a square peg in a round hole....

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by ELAGAIE(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
General0847:

Haha, now you know am not your mate you have resorted to cheap ethnic talk. I don't give a fvck about Kanu, Biafra is more than just Kanu and ipob but unintelligent beings like you can't comprehend.
U must be a stranger in this country for not knwing how IGBOS behave. They are children of hate

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by 9jaRealist: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
ELAGAIE:

BIOGRAPHY OF THE NEW DG, NITDA, MALAM INUWA KASHIFU ABDULLAHI

Mr Inuwa Kashifu Abdullahi, is a Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT Sloan - trained strategist with 14+ years of experience in IT operations, business transformation and solution architecture, across both private and public sectors. He attended Leadership and Management courses at Harvard University in the USA, University of Cambridge in the UK and IMD Business School in Switzerland.

As the 1st Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) in Nigeria's Public Sector, he is also a certified project manager and Solution architect. With so many professional certifications in networking, telecommunications, service management and Solution design such as: Huawei telecommunications engineer, Cisco design professional, ITIL, Prince2 etc.

Mr Inuwa is a graduate of Computer Science from the prestigious Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. He was born on 21st February, 1980 and hails from Hadejia Local Gov't of Jigawa State.

He has worked in Galaxy Backbone as Network Engineer , IP Network Field Engineer, Senior Network & Lead, IP Operations Team, and Senior Solution Architect & Lead, Technical Solution Design Team between 2004 to 2013.

In 2014 he joined Nigeria's Apex Bank (CBN) as a Technology Architect, where he dedicated his time to developing Technology Architecture Repository that gives 360 view of the Bank’s IT infrastructure and easy decision on new IT investment. He was part of the team that executed software license rationalization which has increased cost savings for the Bank in license annual subscriptions. Mr. Inuwa was a key resource in the development of IT standards for the Bank which has reduced mean time to deploy/integrate new system by over 20%. One of his major achievement as a Technology architect was the production of 7 Solution Architectures for critical IT initiatives that helped in achieving cashless society in Nigeria.

He went to NITDA in 2017 as Technical Assistant to the Director General/CEO. Being the IT regulatory body in Nigeria mandated to implement National ICT policy, he;
-Managed execution of strategy which has increased ICT contribution to Nigerian GDP by over 13% in Q2 2018.
• Coordinated Local Content initiatives that has increased ICT local production by over 200% in 2017.
• Overhauled IT clearance process and encouraged shared services among agencies. This has helped Federal Government saved over 16Bn NGN from IT projects.
• Oversaw procurement process that has reduced cost of major projects by over 5% in two consecutive annual procurement cycles.
• Managed project execution that has implemented over 300 IT infrastructure intervention.

Mr. Inuwa is a member of both British Computer Society (BCS) and Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) in addition to many memberships to his credit.

He is a recipient of 100 Leading Telecom and ICT Personalities in Nigeria – By Association of Telecommunications Companies of Nigeria (ATCON).

He is married with children.

He seemed qualified/experienced enough, but...
The highlighted is unnecessary embellishment for a 1- or 2-week program (see link below). undecided

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/media-proxy/ext?w=841&h=704&f=n&hash=WvDVxrjsCVsKZG69zjrzJS7sMDA%3D&ora=1%2CaFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBPQ%2CxAVta5g-0R6nlh8Tw1It6a2FowGz60oISIfYC2G8G2f1spyfNT-tdoDScbagsgUbfywFhlI_IfnwEXO5H_HaWPOOBrgsy_SbfsuEcC5WbxFkvG54-vgeOlx3kdKpF-qtMWsc8e1-TwyJC73iVV8vLQll8fq4GKH6GWxUi3WUbO71GJVgTOdX8dhS5WtFvdWVDpMXmql8mX08nFXp2YvQNAI4zKXmKUWsN0MMLkbpL9tRlJWs0QibkgSHjXvhjLeyVLCWIbEd5lv9xvqVYTXbjm1tsW1B3Cs_kc0tLWf7tuYG0xKeG8osSE_aqtPIGyGtrbIm9nRJqOCNPEDxUFJnkAdka6P9u0A
>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by ELAGAIE(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:

You mean a PhD holder in ICT who has lectured both within and outside the country is JUST an Islamic scholar? Perhaps it was you that wrote his PhD thesis for him in UK undecided
U must be a stranger in this country for not knwing how IGBOS behave. They are children of hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by tuniski: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
General0847:

Because you know him doesn't mean shit, i also know him, his brother was my neighbor at games village in abuja, i know him well enough to know he is a fanatic who did nothing worthwhile. Name his achievements as DG.
I have been asking for his milestone achievements at NITDA and till date nothing concrete!

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by planetx: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Another bloody aboki, don't tell me Southerners are no longer qualified for federal jobs in this shithole. Can't wait for this useless bigot to go to hell where he rightfully belongs.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by DisGuy: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

He seemed qualified/experienced enough, but...
The highlighted is unnecessary embellishment for a 1- or 2-week program (see link below). undecided

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/media-proxy/ext?w=841&h=704&f=n&hash=WvDVxrjsCVsKZG69zjrzJS7sMDA%3D&ora=1%2CaFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBPQ%2CxAVta5g-0R6nlh8Tw1It6a2FowGz60oISIfYC2G8G2f1spyfNT-tdoDScbagsgUbfywFhlI_IfnwEXO5H_HaWPOOBrgsy_SbfsuEcC5WbxFkvG54-vgeOlx3kdKpF-qtMWsc8e1-TwyJC73iVV8vLQll8fq4GKH6GWxUi3WUbO71GJVgTOdX8dhS5WtFvdWVDpMXmql8mX08nFXp2YvQNAI4zKXmKUWsN0MMLkbpL9tRlJWs0QibkgSHjXvhjLeyVLCWIbEd5lv9xvqVYTXbjm1tsW1B3Cs_kc0tLWf7tuYG0xKeG8osSE_aqtPIGyGtrbIm9nRJqOCNPEDxUFJnkAdka6P9u0A
>

There are many like that in our country.. they "buy" a 3weeks course at Harvard, Said, Insead and co and voila attend one day to take pix with some oyinbo

4 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by General0847: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
tuniski:

I have been asking for his milestone achievements at NITDA and till date nothing concrete!

Because there's nothing to show for his time there. Let his supporters prove me wrong with proof.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by DisGuy: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
tuniski:

It doesnt matter as long as you have PhD and lectured abroad- Saudi Arabia is also abroad afterall- then the word expert will be attached to your name

Most of these guys have no real private sector experience- they mostly feed on govt scholarships and programmes

6 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by Khaleell001(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2019
General0847:

What did Patami deliver please? Patami was just a religious & ethnic bigot whose only achievements were to organize training workshops in the north and populate the list of scholarship beneficiaries with hausa/fulani muslims. He belongs to the mosque or islamic school.

I know pained nonetity like you will pee trash about the scholar.
He reeled out the the things he did and figures during his stay as DG NITDA; is up to you to verify those facts and stop being a simpleton for God sake.
Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by Khaleell001(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2019
datola:

The guy Pantanmi was just an Islamic scholar with great speaking skill.
Was just an Islāmic scholar.
Just verify some of the things he said and you can see he uses beyond that.
Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by General0847: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

He reeled out the the things he did and figures during his stay as DG NITDA; is up to you to verify those facts and stop being a simpleton for God sake.

I am miles above the man you call your father and you as well. Go and find your level. Can you name his achievements as DG? Mkpi

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by General0847: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

You call a man with a first class in software engineering a simpleton? Tell me which glorified secondary school did you attend as university? I'm proficient in python, C++,C,Ruby, also am a Metasploit professional and a certified pentester, a linux admin and much more, i bet you am more skilled than your patami. As for you, you're a nobody.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by General0847: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

Produce your certificate here let me produce mine and let's start from there. Pig

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by Khaleell001(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2019
General0847:

I am miles above the man you call your father and you as well. Go and find your level. Can you name his achievements as DG? Mkpi

Idiot!
What brought my father into this discussion if not for your hyper inflated ego you want rub on our faces.
Who cares what you have done and every big shot degree you boast of.
As far as I am concerned, you just a nobody with a wishy-washy moniker blowing your vuvuzela like a deranged glory hunter.

Go get a life!
.Dr, Pantami we know, but you? we know not.
Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by General0847: 12:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

Idiot!
What brought my father into this discussion if not for your hyper inflated ego you want rub on our faces.
Who cares what you have done and every big shot degree you boast of.
As far as I am concerned, you just a nobody with a wishy-washy moniker blowing your vuvuzela like a deranged glory hunter.

Go get a life!
.Dr, Pantami we know, but you? we know not.

I blow my vuvuzela so that low intelligent beings like you will know not everyone is your mate.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by Khaleell001(m): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2019
General0847:

You call a man with a first class in software engineering a simpleton? Tell me which glorified secondary school did you attend as university? I'm proficient in python, C++,C,Ruby, also am a Metasploit professional and a certified pentester, a linux admin and much more, i bet you am more skilled than your patami. As for you, you're a nobody.

With all these knowledge in IT .What have you produced? What have you invented ?other than reel out degrees and skills you claim are good at.

I don't go around making noise about the degrees or whatever I have acquired.
I apply my knowledge and bring out something for the world to see and appreciate not this cacophonous inchoate you think you have achieved.

You can shove your degree down your ass for all I care.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by Khaleell001(m): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2019
General0847:

I blow my vuvuzela so that low intelligent beings like you will know not everyone is your mate.

And you think that changes anything?
Pained, insecure buffoons like you think you can use your degrees to intimidate people like me?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by General0847: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

And you think that changes anything?
Pained, insecure buffoons like you think you can use your degrees to intimidate people like me?
Nonsense!

Haha! did i touch a nerve? I'm not insecure, i just have to let you know am not your mate.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by General0847: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

With all these knowledge in IT .What have you produced? What have you invented ?other than reel out degrees and skills you claim are good at.

I don't go around making noise about the degrees or whatever I have acquired.
I apply my knowledge and bring out something for the world to see and appreciate not this cacophonous inchoate you think you have achieved.

You can shove your degree down your ass for all I care.

I carry out penetration tests and vulnerability analysis on enterprise networks for many clients, i have over 7 applications and scripts on my git account which have been downloaded over 4 thousand times, i don't talk for nothing i trust my abilities. Now control your envy.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by IGBOSON1: 1:15am On Aug 21, 2019
DisGuy:
What is the purpose of the NITDA?

like an advanced IT training institute for civil servants?

More gov't enabled jobs for the northern muslims! They love big gov't....and this is why you shouldn't expect comprehensive restructuring of the polity anytime soon! wink

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by BeautytoolsE(f): 3:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations sir
ahmedkoded95:
Congratulations!

On your appointment as the fifth #DGNITDA, Mr Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi, to replace the Honourable Minister Designate, @DrIsaPantami.
#NITDA19
#NITDA

Source @nitdanigeria

Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by ariesbull: 3:04am On Aug 21, 2019
Hausa Fulani everywhere.... Tribalism everywhere

Yoruba una see your life
Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by crackhouse(m): 4:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
But they said Bashir Ahmad had been sacked grin
yeah. I think he's trying to give us one or two more news before he round off.
Re: FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG by Amieinu123(m): 5:05am On Aug 21, 2019
General0847:

Who is the dyke that gave birth to you?
and who is the Animal that named you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graft Allegations: Why FG May Not Prosecute Magu / Isa Pantami: NIN Is Mandatory For Foreign Diplomats / 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.