Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

"I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks (36201 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by iammolise(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Meanwhile his mum is at home crying... "gemme my grand children!!! gemme my grand children!!!

U beta pick dat body dat refuse to gbey and fvck somebody's daughter now undecided

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Godwin2am(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
DON JAZZY __ MY MENTOR; THE PROFESSIONAL BACHELOR

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Chukwurah003: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Too old for this...

You ought to be leading the masses against the corrupt politicians...

You no longer belong to the jester class

After all these years... People will start bringing you down from where they placed you

This one dey find leader. Na who send you to go lost in the first place. cheesy

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Too old for this...

After all these years... People will start bringing you down from where they placed you

As in seriously. I just look at the topics of him and not bother clicking. Dude all in the name of getting along with fans just behaves so childish.
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by ayaside(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Too old for this...

Well, some people, all they do is bring people down. LIFE SUMMARY.. If your shit don't affect me in anyway, Tha hell wid it.. Be you!
And what stops you from leading...?

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by greypencils: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Don Jazzy, Timbaland and Busta rhymes all share one attribute, a special, extreme creativity laced with lots of lighthearted humor. Jazzy is obviously the Timbolo of 9ja.

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by BB9ja007: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
If u still think don Jazzy don’t have a family on a low, u don’t know anything

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by nicepoker101(m): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2019
Geedy:
Shey na wen his friend don dey get grandchildren na Im he go think of marriage

Ambassador of Bachelor
Is not by force. A lot who married before are now happily divorced

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Burgerlomo: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Don Jazzy is a clown cool

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2019

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by opribo(m): 3:35am On Aug 21, 2019
What is this...
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Possigee7(m): 3:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Fat old fool
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by dam2000(m): 5:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Stupid man marry you know marry u dey gbe body
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by krushdripper(m): 6:04am On Aug 21, 2019
Geedy:
Shey na wen his friend don dey get grandchildren na Im he go think of marriage
You think say na every man dey famz marriage ni? if he wanted to get married, he'd be married long before now.

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by krushdripper(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2019
greypencils:
Don Jazzy, Timbaland and Busta rhymes all share one attribute, a special, extreme creativity laced with lots of lighthearted humor. Jazzy is obviously the Timbolo of 9ja.
Nah, he the DRE
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Nosa111(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol angry grin grin
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by bizzibodi(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2019
D don of afonjaland!

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by greatme2good(f): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Too old for this...

He's promoting that song so he had to do the needful. He signed new artists and he wants them to blow.

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by Sparekey(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2019
wellsaid:
LoL .. Oga Don Jay .. grin

MAKE MONEY WITH FREE TIPS

Over 2.5 goals

14WIN - 2LOSS IN 16

U no believe

Just check my profile and signature to confirm!

I hope the mods will get to ban you for all this spamming...

Watch out oooh
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by DJInfluence: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Marriage is not compulsory, if he doesn't want to marry, it's his choice
Leave them. To some backward people, marriage na achievement.

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by tedelah: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Too old for this...

Abeg park one side with your useless advice, why you no go lead? You want him to lead so you can all abandon him like you have abandoned Sowore abi? Let those that want to bring down their regard for him do so fast fast let me know what effect it will have on him. A Bunch of nobodies feeling funky, don jazzy doesn't give a damn what you think about him and we his fans love him just the way he is
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by tedelah: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Possigee7:
Fat old fool
A fat old fool that is rich and popular, you Mr. Slim young Wiseman, who know you and how much you get?

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by opebiboy: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2019
because u don reach 50yrs
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by sofiscatedmoron: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Marriage is not compulsory, if he doesn't want to marry, it's his choice
years marriage is not compulsory,
At least let him drop a child or two to show that his blokos is working, unless he wants his lineage to close,
Wizkid,tekno, olamide,davido, and even his younger brother already have one or two kids ,donjazy is there still claiming 32 years old, when his face and body is telling us that he is more than 50 years old
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by greypencils: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
krushdripper:
Nah, he the DRE
Dre isnt humorous. He is always serious. Timbaland on the other hand is a pure sanguine, very very playful.
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by krushdripper(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
greypencils:
Dre isnt humorous. He is always serious. Timbaland on the other hand is a pure sanguine, very very playful.
Sure, according to his instrumentals and beat making quality though, he be the DRE.
Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
tedelah:

Abeg park one side with your useless advice, why you no go lead? You want him to lead so you can all abandon him like you have abandoned Sowore abi? Let those that want to bring down their regard for him do so fast fast let me know what effect it will have on him. A Bunch of nobodies feeling funky, don jazzy doesn't give a damn what you think about him and we his fans love him just the way he is

We his fans grin grin

ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / Victoria Kimani Stuns In Nigerian Outfit To A Friend's Wedding (photos)