Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

"I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks (36200 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks by tedelah: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

We his fans grin grin
Yes we his fans, you know the over 7 million of us that follow him on social media. We love him the way he is and he's been that way for a long time so if anyone is coming now to say he will lose his respect because of his joking around then it's either that person is not a fan or he is just a hater or both because every Jazzy fan knows that's the way he has always been and we love him that way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / Victoria Kimani Stuns In Nigerian Outfit To A Friend's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.