Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Revelation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation! (566 Views)

Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell / Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku / Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation! by Kay17: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
An angel descended before me and told me to preach about dragons in empty spaces, he/it/she opened my eyes and i saw them.
So i'm warning you guys, there are no atoms but dragons in empty spaces. do not reason it out, just accept just take this blind step and BELIEVE!
Re: Revelation! by UyiIredia(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
Uyi foreseeing what Kay 17 is driving toward smirks at the post & leaves
Re: Revelation! by Image123(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2010
Kay 17:

An angel descended before me and told me to preach about dragons in empty spaces, he/it/she opened my eyes and i saw them.
So i'm warning you guys, there are no atoms but dragons in empty spaces. do not reason it out, just accept just take this blind step and BELIEVE!
That was not an angel kay. It's maybe just a mild fever, you don't have the c.v for angelic visitations, and the message was not worth a warning or of ANY import.
Re: Revelation! by alexleo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
He is just making mockery of his foolishness.
Re: Revelation! by Kay17: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
I told you, no reasoning, just take it!
Re: Revelation! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
@OP stop smoking kwale Igbo as your head cannot carry it. Stick to bar beach or shogunle grin

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Prayer Request Today? / Christ Is The Ark Of Noah / I Believe This Is Your Time Of Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.