Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What's Your Prayer Request Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Prayer Request Today? (567 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Prayer Request Today? by iaabc(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2010
Make a prayer request and as many as desire to join their faith with yours will do so and we will see the hand of God.

Today my request is that God should help me to focus.
Re: What's Your Prayer Request Today? by tablo: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
God i need you to consel my GIRL friend to forgive me it never my fault to break your heart
Re: What's Your Prayer Request Today? by iaabc(f): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2010
I am sure many who went to church had a great time fellowshipping with the brethren in God's presence today. Don't forget the new insights you got as we go into this week.

What is your prayer request today?

(1) (Reply)

We Proclaim The Crucified And The Devils Quake. - Catholic Charismatic Renewal / Read This Fast Now If You Truly Deserve Success In Life! / Never Again Will Anybody Be So Screwed Like Us,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.