Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ogd's Former Chief Press Secretary Spills D Beans On Dirty Deals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogd's Former Chief Press Secretary Spills D Beans On Dirty Deals (1520 Views)

Dr Dakuku At The Wedding Ceremony Of Minimah's Daughter - Former Chief Of Army / Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ / A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogd's Former Chief Press Secretary Spills D Beans On Dirty Deals by coolkaboom(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2010
Wale Adedayo’s Challenge to Jonathan, IG and DG SSS

Mr. Wale Adedayo, former chief press secretary to Governor Gbenga Daniel of Ogun State, last Friday visited THISDAY newsroom. He gave two copies of his new book to two of my colleagues. I was not around. However, I have seized one of the copies. Within two days, I had finished reading the 148-page book. The book titled ‘Micro-Seconds Away From Death’ contained mind-boggling details. It contained eye-witness account of how assasination, violence, fetish practices and invocation of the power of evil forces are allegedly being employed as elements of governance in Ogun State.

Adedayo gave what many would read as a chilling account in which he did not hide his own ignoble roles in the story. I recommend that book to President Jonathan Goodluck who appointed Daniel as his co-ordinator in the South-west zone, Inspector General of Police Hafiz Ringim and Director General of the State Security Services (SSS), Mr. Ita Ekpenyong.

The security agencies need to study the content of Adedayo’s book and investigate all the claims he made in it. The individuals whose names were mentioned in connection with illegal activities should be invited for questioning.

To behave as if nothing has happened when a key actor has given clear clues on cases of illegality will further encourage acts of impunity and misuse of state powers by those who are entrusted with the powers by the electorate. This is an opportunity for Jonathan to really prove that he is ready to abide by his oath of office to enforce the laws of the land without fear or favour. We shall cross our fingers.

http://www.thisdayonline.info/nview.php?id=185764

(1) (Reply)

Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) / Battle Line Drawn In Owerri- Rochas Vs Ilomuanya / President Of Nakss Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.