Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! (46252 Views)

"Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians / Canada Is ‘stealing’ Our Young People: HILARIOUS Reactions By Nigerians / Canada Is Sad And Depressing:life Experience Of A Nigerian Student In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
And more will be stolen
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by captianfreeman(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ifa hear.
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by churchee: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please, somebody should explain in detail, the requirements to score high points to be eligible for permanent residency in Canada, I love to be "stolen".
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by CanadaOrBust: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Omooba77:
Not too long ago, Nigeria in diaspora were returning home; both now it is opposite, my God send help to us in Nigeria that can not be stolen like Lalasticlala

R u sure Lala has not been stolen? May be he is moderating NL from Canada
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Funkybabee(f): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
lols...stealing you mean, do you pray for your kids to suffer during the time of schooling, searching for school fees, taking garri all day just to survive, using lamp and putting leg into bowl of water to read at night, lecturer assualts to women up and down, giving f just because u don't buy their handouts, missing results up and down that cost you another extral year, giving you undesire course to study like zoology, 5 years strike at home before graduation.

panpan bari re ni graduates and serve your country and later on, no job. whereby useless firms are using brilliants people to build their firms with just 30k salary that can be deducted if you don't meet target.

no respect to graduates talk more of certificate, tell me did hou wish such for your kids.

For me I don't wish such infact I pray they steal me immediately after graduations in other to rest from this so called country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by deegov: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
they should come and steal me.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by feeloscar(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
They are not stealing your people

Your people got tired of the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and Abba Kyari rulling them and too many unfulfilled promises of APC led government .

The unemployment rate hit an all time high since buhari took mantle of leadership , poverty and frustration escalating day by day.

Everyone is tired .
It is not about Political parties, but about indivduals.APC,PDP and the rest of them are thesame. If people like Atiku,Ganduje,Oshiomole,Yahaya Bello,Ortom and the rest of them are not on your list,then it is not complete.
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by dpumppy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Brain Drain!!! Please, let's help Canada, they need our help. Nigeria is beyond repair so it's not their fault.

1 Like

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by churchee: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please, somebody should explain in detail, the requirements to score high points to be eligible for permanent residency in Canada.
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by wakes: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tell us
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Story!
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Cactus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
I studied in the usa in early 2000s after my graduation I chose to return to Nigeria. I had a good job that I made a lot of impact and drove the company forward based on my skills. I had difficulties with one of the managers who chose not to accept change and i felt under utilized, so I quit the job. Got another good job and worked hard. Things moved nicely during Jonathan's time business opportunities however as Buhari took over, hardly could I get a business meeting done. No one was interested. Feeling frustrated I started considering leaving Nigeria again.

I was a bit mad at myself for returning to Nigeria saying had I known things will turn out this way but no one could have known. Finally I left the country for Canada as it is the easiest place to quickly move to. Am happy comfortable and those who I work with appreciate what I do and I can keep pace with advancements in my chosen profession.

Canada is not stealing the most intelligent Nigerians, the government is letting them go. I had an interview I easily was qualified for when I first returned to Nigeria, the only reason I did not get the job was I did not have a Nigerian working experience. I was born Nigeria, did secondary school in Nigeria, bsc outside, returned to Nigeria and now I dont have Nigerian working experience though true but what about the Indians and other foreigners coming in. There are many qualified Nigerians who will fill their positions.

I was once at a hotel while waiting cleaning was going on and an Indian guy who is a manager stood monitoring how the Nigerian cleaned. Do you think if the Nigerian had the opportunity to leave the country he will choose to stay? Nigeria is a very expensive country to live.

If the issue of education, security, and power generation can be addressed properly, other industries will pickup and Nigeria will head towards a positive direction.

Canada did not steal me, I chose to leave Nigeria for Canada because I do not feel the situation in Nigeria will improve anytime soon. How can a graduate who completed his/her academic studies since 2017 or longer be unemployed till now.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by joetem(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wee you keep qwayet? I will love to be stolen too

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
churchee:
Please, somebody should explain in detail, the requirements to score high points to be eligible for permanent residency in Canada.
https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by CanadaOrBust: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
@OP, thanks for taking time to put this up.

I have always postponed writing about this...

Nigeria is seating on a time bomb!

The smallest unit of every society is a family, and as it stands currently the most vital and futuristic units of this nation are being carted away through "Permanent Residency" in Canada.

In order to qualify for PR, you need nothing less than 440 points, which can only be attained by young, qualified, seasoned and productive families.

These are supposed to be the future of Nigeria...

Well what can I say? The presidency believes we're to populated to lose our future! undecided

Way, way, way too late. Naija’s future was stolen long ago
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by islandmoon: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nigeria is also stealing young people from Chad, Mali and Niger republic

6 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by fotadmowmend(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
They should come and steal me o
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Base1line: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
But they have been excited about Obasanjo Yardua Ebele Ekweremadu n co ba or how glorious was Nigeria under the 16 years of PDP that Buhari is now suddenly the cause of all your sorrow ?!
NaijaRoyalty:
They are not stealing your people

Your people got tired of the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and Abba Kyari rulling them and too many unfulfilled promises of APC led government .

The unemployment rate hit an all time high since buhari took mantle of leadership , poverty and frustration escalating day by day.

Everyone is tired .
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Vulcanheph(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
jydee21:
when you dont value what you have another person will come and steal it from you
WORD!
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Passionate1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
RTSC2:
Buhari said anybody that wants to leave Nigeria can go.
And Canada is doing just that.
Dat cow with a human penisssss don't care. . . .
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by sirabbey(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
There is no stealing anywhere. Nigeria despise, neglects, starve, ignore, harass, maim and even kills her teeming young vibrant population. Let the country that appreciate this vital, vibrant, virile young human resources have them. We should be thanking Canada for this. US started this after UK had had its fill of our young brilliant minds to its satisfaction. It is Canada turn right now after which Japan will start its own immigration drive.

Let Nigeria chokes on its crude oil since we are so crude that we do not realise that the best resource and capital is the human resource and human capital and not mineral resources that our ruling class is drunk on, that the fail to see the more precious and weightier resource draining away.

9 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by churchee: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Thank you. If I luckily get "stolen", I owe you one.
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by dalass(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Canada is stealing our young people?

They are actually begging to be stolen! grin grin grin
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by DrMuzungu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Don't blame foreign countries for offering the opportunity of a better life. Do blame your own government for not doing the same or better for you.
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by krett(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please I'm in search of a credible agency or an agent that can process my papers, I want to migrate to Canada.
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by oluwasegun007(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
You are just an enemy of progress.

As in,

If I have my way.. Am going straight
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Bayokun(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Slymonster:
Let them steal me too

grin
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by tunary(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
The person who wrote this is just an enemy of progress.

So you want them to continue suffering here in Nigeria with you abi, when there are better opportunities out there. Nigeria is not after the best but privilege persons. connection

Who no wan live better life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Iamgrey5(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
I am relocating to Canada within the next two years.

1 Like

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by ednut1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=krett post=81465258]Please I'm in search of a credible agency or an agent that can process my papers, I want to migrate https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Dolorsa: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cactus:
I studied in the usa in early 2000s after my graduation I chose to return to Nigeria. I had a good job that I made a lot of impact and drove the company forward based on my skills. I had difficulties with one of the managers who chose not to accept change and i felt under utilized, so I quit the job. Got another good job and worked hard. Things moved nicely during Jonathan's time business opportunities however as Buhari took over, hardly could I get a business meeting done. No one was interested. Feeling frustrated I started considering leaving Nigeria again.

I was a bit mad at myself for returning to Nigeria saying had I known things will turn out this way but no one could have known. Finally I left the country for Canada as it is the easiest place to quickly move to. Am happy comfortable and those who I work with appreciate what I do and I can keep pace with advancements in my chosen profession.

Canada is not stealing the most intelligent Nigerians, the government is letting them go. I had an interview I easily was qualified for when I first returned to Nigeria, the only reason I did not get the job was I did not have a Nigerian working experience. I was born Nigeria, did secondary school in Nigeria, bsc outside, returned to Nigeria and now I dont have Nigerian working experience though true but what about the Indians and other foreigners coming in. There are many qualified Nigerians who will fill their positions.

I was once at a hotel while waiting cleaning was going on and an Indian guy who is a manager stood monitoring how the Nigerian cleaned. Do you think if the Nigerian had the opportunity to leave the country he will choose to stay? Nigeria is a very expensive country to live.

If the issue of education, security, and power generation can be addressed properly, other industries will pickup and Nigeria will head towards a positive direction.

Canada did not steal me, I chose to leave Nigeria for Canada because I do not feel the situation in Nigeria will improve anytime soon. How can a graduate who completed his/her academic studies since 2017 or longer be unemployed till now.

Thank you for those vital points. Buhari might even be in the EE pool waiting for ITA. The man is just claiming to be in control of the situation in Nigeria meanwhile, the man is clueless. He needs help but won't admit it.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by WenysAD(f): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Canada please come and steal me ooo

Please where is Robin Schabasky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) / Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.