Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) (14821 Views)

Very Clean Oppo A1k Available At A Very Affordable Price / Oppo A1K In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by DOMINO001: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:
There's NOTHING wrong with 720p for a 6 inch screen at that price,it is LCD not AMOLED..
Don't worry until you start seeing grains on your pictures.
There are better phones with Full HD and better RAM with lower prices.
Check out le phones
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by QuickStandard: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Umidigi, how cool is it?
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
DOMINO001:

At that price point you shouldn't expect any better,

And 275PPI for an LCD screen should NOT be an issue,

For what you are paying its plenty sharp..

iPhones have GLORIFIED HD+ LCD screens and nobody is complaining..
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by iswallker(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
DarkJeddi:
There's NOTHING wrong with 720p for a 6 inch screen at that price,it is LCD not AMOLED..

Don't mind him.. sad

This Huawei y6 prime 2019 a 6.09 HD+ 1560*720

I have not regretted buying it. grin

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by sylve11: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
2GB RAM phone in 2019.... undecided cool
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by DameB(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
2GB RAM IN 2019, DAMEB MUST HEAR THIS
cheesy cheesy ngwa I have heard it
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
DameB:

cheesy cheesy ngwa I have heard it
Reason With Me DameB, If I No Get Money Today, I Go Get Am Tomorrow
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by bizhop01: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hot Plate
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by Legendguru: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
oh
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
DOMINO001:

Check out le phones
Le phones are old and outdated and with no support whatsoever from a folded company,that is why they are going for so cheap.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by Cmsj: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
;Dstill enjoying my lgV10 ;Dstill enjoying my lgV10
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by ddjay: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is by far better than infinix note 6 and even phantom 9
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by greychris: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2019
DOMINO001:

Check out le phones

Which of them has stood the test of time? Forget on a low Oppo from the look get longevity package. Se o'ye?
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by bigboychukstar: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2019
All of you shouting over price, Una dey forget say na money be fine Bobo(Oppo A1k). The phone is sleek na come on. Imagine getting what it really is than all this umidigi and xiaomi and lest of them leeco that fall short of their hype. Fink about negros
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by ceeeeeeeeY(m): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
2gb ram phone for 44k? in 2019 when bobo65 never die?
and the camera sef is just 8mp...
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrYeezyB: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2019
My problem with you guys is that you want every phone you see to have all the mega specs in the world. This is clearly a low end phone not made for gadget freaks.
sylve11:
2GB RAM phone in 2019.... undecided cool
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrYeezyB: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Have you used the phone before or you're commenting from specs on paper? Bring those phones and compare biko
yungsmart:
I don't mean to be rude but this device doesn't worth it . its more like a tecno infimix product at that price.
I mean no dual camera, poor front came camera and OP is saying it takes great selfies .poor chipset and RAM, in fact I am tired of stressing the flaws of this phone, like what does this company take us for.
Xiaomi Realme Umidigi pls do fast and come and save us ooo(launch)
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrYeezyB: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Have you seen it or you just dey yarn based on specs. Cos we wey know know
DOMINO001:
720 for 6 inch screen? Useless
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrYeezyB: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Lmao Oukitel, Tecno on the same level with OPPO? What kind of joint are you smoking fam?
DevilhimseIf:
lol there's nothing different between this and other crap tecno

xiaomi and oukitel should up their game and send these fraudsters to bankruptcy
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrYeezyB: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Oga have you used the phone before? Abi you just dey talk?
DOMINO001:

Check out le phones
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by yungsmart(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
MrYeezyB:
Have you used the phone before or you're commenting from specs on paper? Bring those phones and compare biko
I am not really complaining about the specifications. Yes there is a market for it, but at that price it doesn't worth it when there are other options with better specifications at that price.
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by jerryidinoba: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reason wetin you talk na. ingredient na e make stew sweet how e won come be rubbish. Try taste the product before you judge na.
Ufranklin92:
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by jerryidinoba: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
It should be what kind of stuff is he smoking, MrYeezyB. Baba no dey follow trend jare. Oppo is on a mega level BRUH (Devilhimself).
DevilhimseIf:
lol there's nothing different between this and other crap tecno

xiaomi and oukitel should up their game and send these fraudsters to bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by sylve11: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
MrYeezyB:
My problem with you guys is that you want every phone you see to have all the mega specs in the world. This is clearly a low end phone not made for gadget freaks.

undecided cool
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by aramanda14: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ha bros shey you done try am. nor go discourage pple like me wey done make up their mind to buy am oo. The camera make sense i don view am.
DOMINO001:

Check out le phones
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by joeytrib: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
iswallker:

Don't mind him.. sad

This Huawei y6 prime 2019 a 6.09 HD+ 1560*720

I have not regretted buying it. grin

i just bought the OPPO A1k too and i have not regretted buying it. unlike the yeye infinix i was using before

2 Likes

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by sexyshola1218: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mhen, tbh I am enjoying mine.
yungsmart:
I don't mean to be rude but this device doesn't worth it . its more like a tecno infimix product at that price.
I mean no dual camera, poor front came camera and OP is saying it takes great selfies .poor chipset and RAM, in fact I am tired of stressing the flaws of this phone, like what does this company take us for.

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by sexyshola1218: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fact o!
Oppo anytime Oppo anyday.
ddjay:
This is by far better than infinix note 6 and even phantom 9
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by sexyshola1218: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
One mans food is another mans poison. Me i sha like the phone. Juust seeing the f11 pro you will know if you spend on their quality you will get quality. Na money wey I no get else F11 pro naim sure. But A1K? Zero regrets buying the phone.
yungsmart:

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by aramanda14: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
joeytrib:

i just bought the OPPO A1k too and i have not regretted buying it. unlike the yeye infinix i was using before
thanks jare. I should be getting mine then
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by aramanda14: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Him fit wan be design ambassador. Hohoho. The phone fine sha o.
valboyz2010:
the guy above me what ur plans in life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offensive Airtel Ad: "Millionaire At 29, That's 5 Years Too Late" / How Much Is The Nokia E63? / Solution To MTN BIS Problem "Android Users Only "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.