Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) (14819 Views)

Very Clean Oppo A1k Available At A Very Affordable Price / Oppo A1K In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review) / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by aramanda14: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Theres always more value for anything. Nigerians sef sha. The phone good be say e good. You no go buy na say you no go buy cos you prefer another one. Oppo just get one sweet feel for me. So, I must buy!!
DOMINO001:

Don't worry until you start seeing grains on your pictures.
There are better phones with Full HD and better RAM with lower prices.
Check out le phones

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by techboss1313: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Trust me it's wack. Do not trust, i repeat do not trust a brand like this with too much good to be true spec
QuickStandard:
Umidigi, how cool is it?

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by QuickStandard: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
techboss1313:
Trust me it's wack. Do not trust, i repeat do not trust a brand like this with too much good to be true spec

Thanks bro,
Too many products in the market space
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
MrYeezyB:
Lmao Oukitel, Tecno on the same level with OPPO? What kind of joint are you smoking fam?

grin

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by Ejadike(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
AnonPoet:
This Phone is Simple, Sleek Yet Affordable

About two weeks ago, global smartphone brand, OPPO Mobile introduced two new phone models (A1k and A5s) into the Nigerian market with an aim to cater to a segment of Nigerian users that are trendy and practical.

The Technext team has had an early interaction with one of the models, the A1k device, and here is what we think:

The OPPO A1K mobile screen has a 6.1-inch LCD waterdrop (15.49 cm) screen display size with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1560×720 pixels. Compare to the total phone size, that screen size amounts to 87.43% screen-to-body ratio.

This implies that a significant portion (9/10) of the front space has been dedicated to your viewing pleasure and use.

The OPPO A1k comes in two options: Black and Red (we have the red). The back of the phone is a metallic texture design and the phone comes with a transparent pouch that allows you and your friends to savour the beauty even as it is protected.

It runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system coupled with Oppo’s intuitive operation system, the ColorOS 6.0. The graphics look sleek and the navigation, in our experience, was smooth. This points to the power of the processor.

We learned that the device is powered by an Octa-core with 2 GHz as well as a Cortex A53 processor. And, it has a Smart Assistant function that allows you access the important information in the form of a card on the home screen. And, it is quite a machine. It comes with a 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM with the option to expand the memory Up to 256GB (memory card).

It comes with an unremovable battery of 4000 mAh. We learned that this capacity can allow an active use length of up to 17 hours. We were on active review for over 5 hours and the battery actually proved its worth! The only possible con here is that you cannot remove the A1k battery.

The front camera is 5 mega-pixels with an F2.0 aperture capacity. This means that it gets a detailed capture at close range, allows for a blurry background and good for a low light capture as well.

The rear camera is 8 mega-pixels. It has a CMOS image sensor that can support a 3264 x 2448 resolution.

Our Verdict:

Overall, at N44,900, we think the Oppo A1k is a great buy if you want a good phone without breaking the bank.

Source: https://technext.ng/2019/08/19/oppo-a1k-full-unboxing-review-simple-sleek-affordable/
this device isn't worth it Jor. I'll rather get another device that is well known and we'll used and trusted in Nigeria than this imported piece of phone
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by kingcolearchive: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sweet phone for that price.
Oppo is coming strong.
AnonPoet:
This Phone is Simple, Sleek Yet Affordable

About two weeks ago, global smartphone brand, OPPO Mobile introduced two new phone models (A1k and A5s) into the Nigerian market with an aim to cater to a segment of Nigerian users that are trendy and practical.

The Technext team has had an early interaction with one of the models, the A1k device, and here is what we think:

The OPPO A1K mobile screen has a 6.1-inch LCD waterdrop (15.49 cm) screen display size with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1560×720 pixels. Compare to the total phone size, that screen size amounts to 87.43% screen-to-body ratio.

This implies that a significant portion (9/10) of the front space has been dedicated to your viewing pleasure and use.

The OPPO A1k comes in two options: Black and Red (we have the red). The back of the phone is a metallic texture design and the phone comes with a transparent pouch that allows you and your friends to savour the beauty even as it is protected.

It runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system coupled with Oppo’s intuitive operation system, the ColorOS 6.0. The graphics look sleek and the navigation, in our experience, was smooth. This points to the power of the processor.

We learned that the device is powered by an Octa-core with 2 GHz as well as a Cortex A53 processor. And, it has a Smart Assistant function that allows you access the important information in the form of a card on the home screen. And, it is quite a machine. It comes with a 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM with the option to expand the memory Up to 256GB (memory card).

It comes with an unremovable battery of 4000 mAh. We learned that this capacity can allow an active use length of up to 17 hours. We were on active review for over 5 hours and the battery actually proved its worth! The only possible con here is that you cannot remove the A1k battery.

The front camera is 5 mega-pixels with an F2.0 aperture capacity. This means that it gets a detailed capture at close range, allows for a blurry background and good for a low light capture as well.

The rear camera is 8 mega-pixels. It has a CMOS image sensor that can support a 3264 x 2448 resolution.

Our Verdict:

Overall, at N44,900, we think the Oppo A1k is a great buy if you want a good phone without breaking the bank.

Source: https://technext.ng/2019/08/19/oppo-a1k-full-unboxing-review-simple-sleek-affordable/
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungsmart:
I don't mean to be rude but this device doesn't worth it . its more like a tecno infimix product at that price.
I mean no dual camera, poor front came camera and OP is saying it takes great selfies .poor chipset and RAM, in fact I am tired of stressing the flaws of this phone, like what does this company take us for.
Xiaomi Realme Umidigi pls do fast and come and save us ooo(launch)
Oppo owns realme though

1 Like

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrYeezyB: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
No mind am. Funy guy
jerryidinoba:
It should be what kind of stuff is he smoking, MrYeezyB. Baba no dey follow trend jare. Oppo is on a mega level BRUH (Devilhimself).
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by MrYeezyB: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Okay cool. If you say so.
yungsmart:

I am not really complaining about the specifications. Yes there is a market for it, but at that price it doesn't worth it when there are other options with better specifications at that price.
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
sexyshola1218:
One mans food is another mans poison. Me i sha like the phone. Juust seeing the f11 pro you will know if you spend on their quality you will get quality. Na money wey I no get else F11 pro naim sure. But A1K? Zero regrets buying the phone.

Hello shola And other oppo LOVERS! cool in All situations there will always be *Haterz* shocked

So don't be discouraged!!! B4 Oppo started their marketing in the nigerian market! They are always among the top ten mobile brands in the world (Any oppo hater that does not believe should kindly check online tongue)

NB: Oppo lovers and users should join the oppo thread and share their reveiws and testimonies cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by techboss1313: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Thumbs up bruh
hamtabfawaz:

Hello shola And other oppo LOVERS! cool in All situations there will always be *Haterz* shocked

So don't be discouraged!!! B4 Oppo started their marketing in the nigerian market! They are always among the top ten mobile brands in the world (Any oppo hater that does not believe should kindly check online tongue)

NB: Oppo lovers and users should join the oppo thread and share their reveiws and testimonies cheesy wink
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by Richard333(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
How much did u get urs?
Re: Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) by techboss1313: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
DOMINO001:

Don't worry until you start seeing grains on your pictures.
There are better phones with Full HD and better RAM with lower prices.
Check out le phones
I don use the A3s for LIKE 7months now and everything solid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging. / Offensive Airtel Ad: "Millionaire At 29, That's 5 Years Too Late" / How Much Is The Nokia E63?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.