Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone (44142 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Apostle Suleman Replies Man Who Challenged Him To Heal Covid-19 Patient For $1K / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by ExAngel007(f): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
A follower begged Apostle Johnson Suleman for money to replace his mother's phone after her was allegedly stolen in traffic but the popular pastor declined with a savage reply.

@Shular09 tweeted: "@APOSTLESULEMAN pls can I get a token to get a new phone for my mum.

Her small phone was stolen on Sunday inside traffic at Ojo area Lagos state and now she is phoneless thanks..".

Suleman replied: "Wow.sorry about the
attack..thank God they didn't hurt her...you must really love your mum and want her to have a phone..Give her yours.."

A number of Twitter users supported Suleman' reply, including Daddy Freeze. The OAP acknowledged that the reply is savage but condemned online begging.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN

21 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Lamasta(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Apostle Suleiman self grin all the young man needed was a word of encouragement

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin

I love this polite savagery.

Going forward, I forget all about otobo.

Apostle suleman, you are my man.

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Suleman replied: "Wow.sorry about the
attack..thank God they didn't hurt her...you must really love your mum and want her to have a phone..Give her yours.."
Lol cheesy,
Now, this is funny!

Assuming we happen to be a Pastor,
Our reponse to this online beggar would have been,

'Silver or Gold we have none,
But what we have, we will give it to you.
In The Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Rise up and WORK!!!'

GreatManBee:

This is even more savage. grin
Lol cheesy

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by CHOPMONEY666: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Real savage reply .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by MrGreenMavro: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Brutal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Katenavas(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jesus !!!! they are many on nairaland too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by twilliamx(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fantastic response

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by xynerise: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
The guy was expecting the last sentence to be " Send your account details" cheesy

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Barrywest(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
My chest

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by naijaboy756: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
slide54697x:
xxnw
criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by dontro(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
He even pitied him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by martineverest(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
he is becoming a social media pastor..

I wouldn't be surprised if this was premeditated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Awesomefred32(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Daddy Freeze right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by oluwasegun007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Very beautiful response..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Mandesz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Christian pastors are highly intelligence. they hardly talk but wen dey do u'll think about it for days

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by SeraphicTimes: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alumni of Savage University.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Criticaltemp: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stingy pastors. But they will pocket all the monies given to them through offerings by the poor congregants..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Dearlord(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hmm.
I am just meditating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by meobizy(f): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
These beggars without shame only move to the next target. Yes, the response is savage but the guy does not care. In his mind he only lost one out of hundreds of potential magas.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by pkang: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Work hard for your money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nairaland and stupid news be like Bobrisky and bleaching cream..... So we should fry beans and eat cause of a savage reply

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by chii8(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by jayvaliar(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Epic reply........this can be a cooked up story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by shogsman(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Ositajustice01(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chai this response sweet me, but shaa I'm sure Apst
Suleman isn't the one operating this account

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Raw savage! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Winners Chapel Constructing 1000MW Plant In Ota / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.