Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone (44167 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Apostle Suleman Replies Man Who Challenged Him To Heal Covid-19 Patient For $1K / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by guiddoti: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
filleSouriante:

Are there Muslim Pastors? Just wondering o grin grin
It is called Muslim sheikhs. Not Christian sheikhs
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by guiddoti: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
sirusX:
So when next the pastor ask for tithe and offering .....na to give am back as e dey hot:

Pastor, as much as I love the church I also love my mum...so I'll give it all to mum. Thank you for your advice.

Savage as the pastor's response (or his handler) was, there is a thin line between showing a bit of empathy. No one really knows how much the young man had or even if his own phone is his business.

Even in deciet, one might still give alms to a stranger...it doesn't make one any less charitable
You guys put too much emphasis on this tithe n offering as if you are forced. nawaooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by sirusX(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2019
guiddoti:
You guys put too much emphasis on this tithe n offering as if you are forced. nawaooo

How did I put emphasis Oga??

You just assumed it all in your head...besides out of all I wrote that's what you just singled out

It's rather you that put the emphasis as if you were forced to comment

I was basically referring to empathy in treating a neighbour in need (decietful or not) cz one doesn't know if the guy had money or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.