Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone (44169 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Replies Man Who Challenged Him To Heal Covid-19 Patient For $1K / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Icon79(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

Katenavas:
Jesus !!!! they are many on nairaland too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Mandesz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Juwohn:

Do we have Muslim pastors?
Christian pastor is just one of the several meanings of d word. the meanings just fading away recently cos mostly used by xtains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Mandesz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Christian pastor is just one of the several meanings of d word. the meanings just fading away recently cos mostly used by xtains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by majamajic(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
hahaha
see reply oo
omo !!
ride on pastor !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by majamajic(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sylraph1:
angry
Give am small money joor sad
After all,dat Guy and him mama fit de pay tithe for your church sad
that's if truly a phone was lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by filleSouriante(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mandesz:
Christian pastors are highly intelligence. they hardly talk but wen dey do u'll think about it for days

Are there Muslim Pastors? Just wondering o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Mandesz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
filleSouriante:

Are there Muslim Pastors? Just wondering o grin grin
what's the meaning of pastor? b4 u make a correct English state using pastor, Christian has to b present or else u referring to something elsewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by osazsky(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lamasta:
Apostle Suleiman self grin all the young man needed was a word of encouragement
so if u see scam u nor go know am,I guess u are new here no go fall maga for those people claiming that they are in 400l but need 20k for project,imagine if they get 20 persons per day,no govt workere earn that,welcome to Nigeria kudos to suleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by osazsky(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Criticaltemp:

The fact is uve never been in need before
when did this online begging start,d amt u spend on mb every month add small money to it then do ur project and graduate,all of us get story when we dey uni yet we graduated then and there was nothing like twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by PapaAdanna: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
I love this reply though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mandesz:
Christian pastors are highly intelligence. they hardly talk but wen dey do u'll think about it for days

Is there Muslim pastor?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by encryptjay(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
I comot cap for this savagery grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by thunderbabs: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin grin

I love this polite savagery.

Going forward, I forget all about otobo.

Apostle suleman, you are my man.

Apostle sef don turn savage for twitter street grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Sirseedorf(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fatal brutality
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by bigdot1759(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
leroy30:
MEET THIS BEAUTIFUL COUPLE WHO MET AND FELL IN LOVE ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE AND WILL BE GETTING MARRIED THIS COMING JANUARY

NOTE: That We are very confidential about the privacy, details and disclosure of our wonderful members to the general public and this couple had to give their blessing to even post this altered pictures of them, publicly!!

Beautiful things, connections, matchmaking, networking, relationships, and much more for the purpose of marriage are happening on a daily basis on this authentic african platform of love and our VERIFIED members appreciate the genuine efforts of the Admin at putting emotional smiles on their faces absolutely for FREE (yes, you heard right, absolutely FREE as no kobo has been charged on anyone since the creation of the platform!)

So therefore.........

If you are looking for sugar mummy - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for sugar daddy - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for friends with benefits - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for 2nd or more wives - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for gigolo - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for one night stand - GBE BODY E
If you are not ready for marriage - GBE BODY E

PLATFORM IS ONLY AND ONLY FOR SINGLES WHO ARE READY AND SERIOUS ABOUT MARRIAGE

So if know that just like[b] TOKE MAKINWA[/b], this is your last year of being single, then don't be deterred by unpleasant experience you may have experienced with love in the past. Never give up on true love. When you finally meets and connects with the right person, you would wish to have that person over and over again EVERY SINGLE DAY because love is sweet!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians accross the country

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free - WE VERIFY EVERY INTENDING MEMBERS and if you cant allow yourself to be verified, GBE BODY E

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW
here's my whatsapp number
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Juwohn: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mandesz:

I'm not trying to form English expert but Wikipedia describes a pastor as "an ordained leader of a Christian congregation". A term for ministers of the gospel.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Mandesz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Juwohn:

I'm not trying to form English expert but Wikipedia describes a pastor as "an ordained leader of a Christian congregation". A term for ministers of the gospel.
Wikipedia is not dictionary!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by sirusX(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
So when next the pastor ask for tithe and offering .....na to give am back as e dey hot:

Pastor, as much as I love the church I also love my mum...so I'll give it all to mum. Thank you for your advice.

Savage as the pastor's response (or his handler) was, there is a thin line between showing a bit of empathy. No one really knows how much the young man had or even if his own phone is his business.

Even in deciet, one might still give alms to a stranger...it doesn't make one any less charitable
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by GreatManBee: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81474117:

Lol cheesy,
Now, this is funny!

Assuming we happen to be a Pastor,
Our reponse to this online beggar would have been,

'Silver or Gold we have none,
But what we have, we will give it to you.
In The Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Rise up and WORK!!!'
This is even more savage. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by bigdot1759(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Pchat me
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by oluplus(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mandesz:

What do you mean by Christian Pastors?

A Pastor is a minister in charge of a Christian church or congregation, especially in some non-episcopal churches.
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by tillaman(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
xynerise:
The guy was expecting the last sentence to be " Send your account details" cheesy
my thoughts exactly until the man fall my hand finish grin Apostle Sulaiman made sense
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by texazzpete(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Same suleman that gives car gifts to actors and actresses ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mandesz:

Are there Muslim pastors?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by idonhammer: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Very rugged pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Studyinchina200(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Why can’t you help the guy bro
Criticaltemp:
Stingy pastors. But they will pocket all the monies given to them through offerings by the poor congregants..
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by nairalanduseles: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2019
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin grin

I love this polite savagery.

Going forward, I forget all about otobo.

Apostle suleman, you are my man.

But he can take offering.....hypocrites
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by kaponeski(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Stingy pastors. But they will pocket all the monies given to them through offerings by the poor congregants..

Go and be a pastor too and be giving na.. Dumb talk
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by AmuRubber(m): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2019
SeraphicTimes:
Alumni of Savage University.

You're right, bro! And he graduated with a 1st Class in Savagery!
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by guiddoti: 2:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Go start your own church now! Begging online na something good?
Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Emmaculate77(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Many people are begging to eat and you are begging to buy phone. I can only imagine. This is misplaced priority. Africans need to learn how to take responsibility for what they want and stop all these self pity... It will never do us any good.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone by Lamasta(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
osazsky:
so if u see scam u nor go know am,I guess u are new here no go fall maga for those people claiming that they are in 400l but need 20k for project,imagine if they get 20 persons per day,no govt workere earn that,welcome to Nigeria kudos to suleman

Those guys thon teach you lesson before ba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.