Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits (34599 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Nairaobserver: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Former Bbnaija housemate, Bisola shared pictures of herself and her daughter, they are both looking stunning.

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/bisola-and-her-adorable-daughter-look.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Nairaobserver: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by starbuck(f): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cute
Cute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
I am sorry to say this.... She can't raise that daughter properly

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stunning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL. kiss kiss

#PositiveVibesOnly

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by destiny322(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by oka4ugoo: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin I swear Nigerians no get chill

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by QuickStandard: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
cool

Bisola is a talent.

From her singing to her acting!!!

She's one of the previous few house mate that is relevant to herself and the society.

God bless your hustle Bisola

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by dmltoyin(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beautiful
The most talented of her BBN set in my own opinion

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Lovely
starbuck:
Cute
haaaaaaaaa:
Stunning
dmltoyin:
Beautiful
You guys are mouthed.
A plate of Barbecue fish and Chicken for you all, to be washed down with some bottles of Non-Alcoholic wine! wink

#PositiveVibesOnly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by MrWTF(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
FYI

The weather for oyinbo land is not the same here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by hisexcellency34: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
How i wish Buhari will give her appointment to replace that old woman who was fired yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by seanjy4konji: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
no bikini photo for a change...awon empty slay mama.

nice photo jor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by destiny322(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
I blame buhari for this their dressing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
destiny322:
I blame buhari for this their dressing
Another attention seeking tin!).
Happy wailing!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Tinaagboba: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
The daughter need's to hit the gym ASAP shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by DevilhimseIf: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
post=81475359:
LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL. kiss kiss

#PositiveVibesOnly
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by shegie(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
small girl your mother love sucking dick in public

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by mixta140: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Muah
Muah kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tinaagboba:
Na dem.
Dem don come.
Negative energy everywhere!

Go carry gym hit her nah!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
QuickStandard:
cool

Bisola is a talent.

From her singing to her acting!!!

She's one of the previous few house mate that is relevant to herself and the society.

God bless your hustle Bisola
Relevant to the society in what sense? I have never heard her song. Now, permit me to ask, what's the title of the music?

That said, why is Bisola comfortable with her child looking like a bag of rice? Having too much fat has never been a good thing. She could take a cue from the girl's late father and help her burn that fat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Mikreal4: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by IamPatriotic(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
From their poses, it's obvious say the daughter go get sense pass her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by phenzy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
[center][/center][sub][/sub][img][/img][url][/url][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
[center][/center][right][/right][left][/left][code][/code][b][/b][sup][/sup]
[s][/s]
Tinaagboba:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by ekeneokwologu(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bisola my crush.. I was in your huz the other day but was told u went out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enjoy yourself jare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by Centcanada: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why the small girl be like kpoff kpoff? Her mum is not really a good woman. She look good by taking care of her self in terms of shape but. She allow her daughter to look like...any way, let me not sat it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits by DonDaniDee(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
I am sorry to say this.... She can't raise that daughter properly

That's harsh. I wonder how you intend to raise yours when you have one

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Baba Sala Spotted In Church Amidst Death Controversy (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.