Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? (5181 Views)

NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) / CartiAir, Fecko, Teeto, Vector, Skales & Wizkid - The Future Of Naija Hip-hop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Abagworo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2010
I watched last year where Banky W announced the arrival of his new little protege by the name of Wizkid.Going by the quality of music coming out from this young lad,I can't help but think his future is really bright.He really has the age advantage.
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by googles: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
Lol. . . dat boy potent?

I dont like his songs undecided IMO hez impotent jare tongue
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by 04kaa: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
wtf , bad english
u mean he is impotent or he's the most promising young artists around. the boy is talented jare, free him i beg
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Genuflect(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2010
googles:

Lol. . . dat boy potent?

I dont like his songs undecided IMO hez impotent jare tongue
Lmao. Anty wa, ibomi le tu gbe gba. E rora o
Holla At Your Boi actually grew on me. Don't like his other hooks that much
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by googles: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2010
Genuflect:

Lmao. Anty wa, ibomi le tu gbe gba. E rora o
Holla At Your Boi actually grew on me. Don't like his other hooks that much

shebi the opposite of potent is impotent. . and opposite of like is dislike

i dislike him so hez impotent to me ni yen tongue
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by 04kaa: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2010
googles:

shebi the opposite of potent is impotent. . and opposite of like is dislike

i dislike him so hez impotent to me ni yen tongue

yo goggles, for a girl like u to dislike a fine boi like wizzy, its weird, why u hating on the kid gurl? the boy is good goggles! grin
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by badman(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2010
lol funny title,  anyways no homo but i think its wande coal grin
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by googles: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
04kaa:

yo goggles, for a girl like u to dislike a fine boi like wizzy, its weird, why u hating on the kid gurl? [b]the boy is good goggles! ;[/b]D

hez good ? i guess hez potent den cheesy

I just dont like his cockiness,too arrogant, for someone who sings just okay songs, he has ego size of an elephant's ball
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Genuflect(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2010
googles:

hez good ? i guess hez potent den cheesy

I just dont like his cockiness,too arrogant, for someone who sings just okay songs, he has ego size of an elephant's ball

Some of my UniLag dudes were just telling me this yday. That dude is unnecessarily arrogant. Even to his old friends. That's not cool. Well sha, na small boy. Hope say im go grow up
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by eldee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
badman:

lol funny title,  anyways no homo but i think its wande coal grin

grin grin grin
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by generous: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
pls guys dont give up now
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2010
I saw the 'holla at your boy' video and all i can say is the boy and his crew are uber aje buta. . . . .which is obviously not a problem

The song grew on me but is now waning.
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by dawhizkid1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2010
Wizkid is just there jor! but the boy fine sha, no homo
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Genuflect(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
da-whizkid:

Wizkid is just there jor! but the boy fine sha, no homo
Omo, gbogbo homo dey this post
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by makajibbz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
his songs are good but not amazing, undecided so idk if he's potent or not, and why r gurls craving him, fine ko fine ni
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Abagworo(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2012
I remember this thread
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Murphy7h4: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by Josephalade: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
[img][/img] All i have 2 say is dat no matter how it's and wat people are saying out there Wizkid can never afford 2 be de only potent Man or Boy in naija, if not 4 Banky w nobody would have known who he is today. Dis is just 4 him no matter how it's Banky w remain his Ogah and he can never denie it. Tanks
Re: Is Wizkid The Most Potent Nigerian Artist? by darqly(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
Without auto-tune, the guy is zero. Tell me if that's how a regular voice sounds like. Ever been to a live concert? His type are rubbish outside studio.

(1) (Reply)

Damoche shot dead / Rate Cosmo 105.5 Fm Enugu And Rhythm 93.7 Fm Lagos. / WOW!!! See What Don Jazzy Did For This Boy He Met On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.