Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,635 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! (3950 Views)

BREAKING News:rihanna Is Pregnant And Chris Is Responsible. / BREAKING NEWS: Rihanna is Pregnant And Chris Is Responsible!!!! (real Story) / I Am Pregnant And Scared To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2010
According to MusicWorld.com/news, Beyonsi Knolles,, wife of Kanye East, opps sorry, wife of Jay Z is now

pregnate by His best mate, Kanye West. According to MusicWorld.com, Kanye west always chop her punny whenever JAY Z goess

on Tour. but this is yet to be proven.The sad thing is that can you trust punny with your best mate, especially if she Nigerian? Can

Nigerian womens be trusted? How can our fellow Nairalander learn from this example, not to trust punny? Matured contributions

only, keep it clean!! 190, Dont even bover. Cheers!! wink
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
Behind every sucesfull man, there is a woman, yea right. In which planet is that? Pluto or Enugu? I didnt see

anywoman when i waz working nights as a security guard back in he day, the only womens i saw wher those who call me the end of

the month help chop my salarys, truss me! My people, are all womens to be trusted, especially nigerian women? u tell me!!! By

the way, the last one I met chop my £35, cash.
angry
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dyt(f): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
hisses
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by 190: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2010
ROTFLMFAO,

190, Dont even bover

I wont bover,

He Goat

definately your she-goat would sniff you and come help you out,,

ROTFLMFAO, Clearly i can see u are the nightwatch man opposite my house with a palm-top!!

Never knew it was u the cock

Where are your SHE-GOATS!! grin grin grin
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
DYT? madam since u cannot read & write, is HISS the best thing u can contribute to this topick?

Didnt u read the post sign: Intelligent contribution only? gaddeeemit!!! angry

this is just why people FAIL exams (no ofeince)
angry
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Omolola1(f): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
YAAY! Cork az completely finished me wiv laughter! *doesn't he ever spell correctly*
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Mygoldie(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mr-Cork:

According to MusicWorld.com/news, Beyonsi Knolles,, wife of Kanye East, opps sorry, wife of Jay Z is now

pregnate by His best mate, Kanye West. According to MusicWorld.com, Kanye west always chop her punny whenever JAY Z goess

on Tour. but this is yet to be proven.The sad thing is that can you trust  punny with your best mate, especially if she Nigerian? Can

Nigerian womens be trusted?   How can our fellow Nairalander learn from this example, not to trust punny?   Matured contributions

only,  keep it clean!!    190, Dont even bover.   Cheers!! wink

how does it concern nigerian women??you lot are always on here slagging nigerian women off,forgeting the fact that your own mother is a nigerian woman, WHEN WILL ALL THESE OLD MEN GROW UP ffs??go out there,get a fukkn job !!! and stop spitting out rubbish and insults at nigerian women, NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, OR YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO DIVE A PLANE, URGH!!! NONETIC NIGERIAN MEN, MTCHEW!!!!
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by googles: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

loooooooooool.
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dsense(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2010
O yaa let's laugh at My Prick grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mygoldie , madam am a lover, not a fighter,

And by the way, Real Ladies do not swaaaar,   You are not a Lady (no oofeinse) wink
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Yorisb: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Behind every sucesfull man, there is a woman, yea right. In which planet is that?  Pluto  or Enugu?  I didnt see

anywoman when i waz working nights as a security guard back in he day, the only womens i saw wher those who call me the end of

the month help  chop my salarys,  truss me!  My people, are all womens to be trusted, especially nigerian women? u tell me!!! By

the way, the last one I met chop my £35, cash.
 angry

LWKMD @@  grin grin
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mygoldie (f), and nest time, Say Good Evening first, and then make your point!!, Cheeers!! wink
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dyt(f): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
i c d reasons y i shldnt exchange words wit u. Roflmao
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Mygoldie(f): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Mygoldie , madam am a lover, not a fighter,

And by the way, Real Ladies do not swaaaar,    You are not a Lady (no oofeinse) wink

so you think your a real guy??huh?? for your info a real guy do not go about slagging women off, mtcheww, evening my dear!!
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
The questions remain   , can you trust your punnny , oppps,  sorry, can you trust your Woman with your

best mate, especialy when she Nigerian?
angry
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dsense(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
Dyt:

i c d reasons y i shldnt exchange words wit u. Roflmao
Can't help it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mygoldie (f), madam, womens do not only love me just becoz of my 17inches c0rk, they love me for my great

personality,,4real. am a very lovable guy, trusss me!! wink
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dsense(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mr-Cork:

The questions remain   , can you trust your punnny , oppps,  sorry, can you trust your Woman with your

best mate, especialy when she Nigerian?
angry
U smell like a kitty with bad stench tongue
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2010
DYT, ermm madam, may i remind u that the only words u no is: HISSSS

You sound like a villlage girl (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Mygoldie(f): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Mygoldie (f), madam, womens do not only love me just becoz of my 17inches c0rk, they love me for my great

personality,,4real. am a very lovable guy, trusss me!! wink

WAREVAAA MR-CORK!!! oya waka now mr nizzze guy.
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
OK, BACK To the topick and no more swaaaring , pleaase. We are adults, kinda!

Can u trust your best mate with your woman, especialy when she is Nisgerian? Can Nigerian women be trusted?

No sweaaring gaddemmit!!    Pls  keep it clean!      Cheeers!!  wink
angry
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mygoldie (f), madam just continue with that village attitude u have,

No wonder u cant find a man
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Omolola1(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
u are a case!
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by 190: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
WE ALL KNOW MR.COCK IS A NEW WEED

SCIENTIST JUST FOUND,

HE'S AN AIT WANNA BEE CRACK HEAD!! (Phock offence) angry
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dsense(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
Omolola1:

u are a case!
Where av u been,or i'm d one who lost for NL grin
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by yme1(f): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
this gat me laffing really hard

but what else can one expect from an escaped kolo man from yaba undecided
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dsense(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
y me:

this gat me laffing really hard

but what else can one expect from an escaped kolo man from yaba undecided
lol grin grin
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
DEAD ZONE STAY OFF
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by MrCork21: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2010
what beyonsi did was realy bad, typical Nigerian woman. Its just like me Nyanshing Omolola while she was marrryed

to 190.  I swwaar I cannot trust women, period, Nigerian women actualy (no ofeinse)
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Omolola1(f): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
you are simply a psycho
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
Understatement
Re: Beyonsi Is Pregnant : And Kanye West Is To Blame! by Dyt(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
no he is sexually starved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grave Error! How Monks Became Celibate / Onecorner Biscuit / Isn't this Satellite Dish Awesome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.