Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? (1989 Views)

Is Tabari Or Mohammed The Bigot Here? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
i want you to help me analyze both personalities relating to their influence in human life lets see which one really makes much sense.
Re: Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? by NegroNtns(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
This is the problem with humanity. . , . .elevating and worshipping mankind in place of GOD.

GOD is the truth, the way to him is dark and full of dangers. Jesus and Mohammed are guardians, the illumination, to guide mankind along so we do not get lost along the path to the truth (GOD).
Re: Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? by Mudley313: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2010

so, you now want to subject us to yet another endless my-god-is-better-than-your-god banter; i thought there was a thread already on who's the strongest amongst both these comic religious super-heroes figures: one jewish; one arabian. okay, make una go ahead. gbagaun!

[center][/center]
Re: Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? by e36991: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
babaearly:

Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed?

I want you to help me analyze both personalities relating to their influence in human life lets see which one really makes much sense.

@babaearly

Let's asks questions including questioning to a void. Questioning until we arrive at the answer(s)

We can start we these two:

1) What does Christ mean?

1b) Who is Christ?

2) What does Mohammed (i.e. Mo-hamed) mean?

2b) Who is Mohammed?
Re: Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2010
babaearly:

i want you to help me analyze both personalities relating to their influence in human life lets see which one really makes much sense.
well, i think christ does.
Re: Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? by thehomer: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2010
@ OP
There's a missing option. That option is "Neither".
Re: Who Is The Truth? Christ Or Mohammed? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2010
e36991:

@babaearly

Let's asks questions including questioning to a void. Questioning until we arrive at the answer(s)

We can start we these two:

1) What does Christ mean?

1b) Who is Christ?

2) What does Mohammed (i.e. Mo-hamed) mean?

2b) Who is Mohammed?
if the op agrees with these(questions) as starting point, then it would really be good, cos i trust the islam defends, to give 'new' things/info of mohammad that arent known already

(1) (Reply)

Let It Come! / 10 Very Interesting Facts About The Catholic Church You Probably Didn't Know! / Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.