Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (238963 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Precious2003: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hello everyone
I applied for a Turkish student visa on September 12th, I didn't get any mail to come collect my passport so I went straight to the embassy on October 18th and I was given a date which states that my passport has been out for collection since September 18th, then I went to voya visa to collect my passport immediately... I collected my passport with a paper which states my application has been forwarded to Turkish authories for examination, which I was supposed to wait to get another mail.. but I didn't receive the first mail so I went back to Turkish embassy the same day which I was given their email address to send them a mail for them to be able to reach me but since then (October 18) I haven't received any mail form them to bring back my passport...

This is my first time applying for a Turkish visa, please does it normally take this long to get a respond from Turkish embassy because am beginning to lose interest! The worse part is that I don't even based in Abuja.. no friends or family in Abuja, I don't know what else to do. Am planning to come for the third time now.

Someone pls help!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by poppingtags: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Why didn't you applied in Lagos?

Anyone with a guide on what to submit for a Student Visa?

I was offered admission at Istanbul Gelisim University
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by dejiconde(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
This place so dry
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by JaySterling: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
akinlolumichael:

I will advise you wait after 6 months. Even if you want to apply after 6 months, still use student route. Turkiye embassy keeps record of applicant, if you try to use tourist route, they may still deny your application (I'm talking from experience, it happens to one of my client).
If I may advise you, instead of coming to Turkey, why not try another developed country.
please, I need your advice on Turkey visa. I need to go there for tourism this December

I have a US tourist visa
A Schengen visa
A UK residence permit

Do I qualify for e-visa ??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by sirrotex: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2023
No. E-visa has been cancelled for Nigerians
JaySterling:
please, I need your advice on Turkey visa. I need to go there for tourism this December

I have a US tourist visa
A Schengen visa
A UK residence permit

Do I qualify for e-visa ??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Morenz55(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2023
Application for Spring Semester now open in Istanbul. If you need help filling application ...
‪+90 552 635 24 13‬
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Priceless200(f): 9:43am On Jan 14
How much is Turkey visa fee . normal visit visa not e-visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by H100: 11:03am On Jan 14
I can help you get a Turkish tourist visa,

If you have applied and haven’t gotten a response yet, hurry up for this assistance.

Please note, it is not free, and it maybe expensive.

100% refund because, you’ll have to do the application and submission yourself, so there’s nothing like I’m removing service charge.

Been denied visa before? - No problem

Please do not come to me if you had police issues in Turkey or Entry ban.

My guarantee is 100%. I have a name here and beyond.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by oluomoadebayo: 7:12pm On Jan 15
Priceless200:
How much is Turkey visa fee . normal visit visa not e-visa

Evisa is no more available for Nigerians.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by badBADbichh(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17
H100:

If you have applied and haven’t gotten a response yet, hurry up for this assistance.

Please note, it is not free...

Hello, could you help with obtaining Power of Attorney translation+apostille from the Turkish embassy in Abuja?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by H100: 7:10pm On Jan 17
No.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by jarrot(m): 7:53am On Jan 19
H100:

100% refund because, you’ll have to do the application and submission yourself, so there’s nothing like I’m removing service charge.

I just sent you a PM
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by liftmeGod: 11:34am On Jan 27
H100:

can I have emailed or ur phone number . My email is alexfabusuyi@gmail.com
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Hemhem7: 3:38pm On Feb 01
Pls can you send me an email here I will need your help
Hemhemfimilejo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by blackman007: 2:28pm On Mar 10
Hello bosses in the house, what are the documents I need in traveling to turkey? and I also needs step by step details on how to obtain the visa, God bless you as you respond to my message
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by blackman007: 7:01am On Mar 11
H100:

I’ll

How much?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by H100: 9:21am On Mar 11
blackman007:
I’ll

How much?

I responded to your email
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:35am On Mar 11
blackman007:
I’ll

How much?
To combine tech and news use monthly weekly bias for news then use break of daily close or open, daily high or low for entry on lower time frame such as 1h, 15min, 5mins (for very early entry).
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by blackman007: 9:05am On Mar 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

To combine tech and news use monthly weekly bias for news then use break of daily close or open, daily high or low for entry on lower time frame such as 1h, 15min, 5mins (for very early entry).

Thanks my boss

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by blackman007: 9:08am On Mar 12
H100:

I responded to your email

I’ve sent you an email boss
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by careerwyse: 5:24pm On Mar 22
blackman007:
Hello bosses in the house, what are the documents I need in traveling to turkey? and I also needs step by step details on how to obtain the visa, God bless you as you respond to my message

What type of turkish visa do you wish to apply for?
On study- all certified copies of academic documents, unconditional offer, visa support letter from university, proof of tuition fees payment, 6 months bank statement from sponsor - min N10m (anyone close family, relatives or friends), proof of accommodation (1month bookings, no need payment or additional your university for short term let), demo flight tickets, valid insurance (voya visa services can handle that), police clearance certificate (IG's office + clearance from high court), sponsorship letter + sponsor identification document (notarized on court), lastly, pray for approval 😉.

Tourist/Visit visas: all above except academic documents.
Proof of employment/business (CAC)
Leave letter/travel itinerary
Invitation letter/proof of accommodation
If invited, legal documents of the person/company on turkey.

You can drop more questions via mail or chat via What'sApp CareerWyse; +234 916 903 7430
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tony5(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08
H100:

I have sent you a pm
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by barbiegal4home: 8:01am On Apr 22
H100:

Please send me your contact on grannelly1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.