Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady (50443 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by BaeG481(f): 1:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Nice Post �. I hav a business offer . chat me up @08156488989or DM me�� ��https:///2348156488989
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 23, 2019
obinnawhyte:
I can smell your sacarsm you tribalistic fellow, hope you can say same for afonja and alaye harassing people at bus stops?

Im tempted to declare you f00lish! I can see you feel insecure about yourself or your tribe. I repeat and I repeat it again, most ibos are fond of dragging people to buy their wares. How wrong is that?!

Afonjas harass drivers at bus stops? True, very true. Now why dont you wait to comment on a thread about driver harassment?

If the truth is a bitter pill for you to swallow, by all means log out.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Comanche(f): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Arewa1408:

Think about it again, one has to go through all that and pretend to be talking on the phone before they are left alone? No, this aggressive attitude should lead to something drastic then maybe they will learn. I am hoping one day, a group of hot headed army or mopols will storm the market and a molested lady will point out her molesters and they will be flogged and beaten to a pulp, then maybe something will change. Don't get me wrong i am not mean spirited but i hate the fact that a lady will tell those he goats over and over and over and overrrrr again that they should just leave her alone and they will refuse to listen. I have a sister that hates going to the market because of that. Yes, i have been to Katangua, loong ago, cant rem my experience.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're right, but before the drastic event occurs, what are we to do?

We just have to make the best of our situations.

And besides, they target males also - not just females. However females are more easier targets so they tend to latch on for longer.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by fx45(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Arewa1408:
I dont understand you, however, are you making a mockery of the hijab that muslim women wear?
Your profile doesn't indicate if you're male or female. If you're female we can continue the discussion, otherwise swerve.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by godofuck231: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Dear Slowpoke

People like you make me sick!

Even if she was naked, that was not an invitation to being touched inappropriately.

Anyways, yes! men do touch women inappropriately in computer village, Ikeja, Lagos, especially the shops beside the bridge.

Luckily, you have a penis so you don't frequently get to have people touch you and violate you.

When you manage to speak out , you get called ugly names.
They tell you that you are too educated
They ask if you are a virgin
They ask if it is only your husband you are sleeping with
They say because they managed to pity you and touch you

P.s It doesn't matter what you wear or what you look like. You simply have to be a female

One would think that you penis-ed lot would step up to hold your fellows accountable and call out their thrash but no, most of you think the same way.

Hallelujah for the good men out there, God bless every single one of you.

dear brain dead, you are entitled to your own senescence of humour so as I, if you wish keep quiet the message wasn't directed to you ,if you are pained go naked thank god for wise women who know the fact that if a woman isn't well rested she's most likely to be harassed , next time lean to stay on your own , busy body meat.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
U dey laugh
Your response was funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sewasaunt(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
godofuck231:
dear brain dead, y.

If this was the best you could come up with then I guess you are really irredeemable and too far from reason.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by obinnawhyte(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kalixx:

Im tempted to declare you f00lish! I can see you feel insecure about yourself or your tribe. I repeat and I repeat it again, most ibos are fond of dragging people to buy their wares. How wrong is that?!

Afonjas harass drivers at bus stops? True, very true. Now why dont you wait to comment on a thread about driver harassment?

If the truth is a bitter pill for you to swallow, by all means log out.
See the idiot spilling bulls hit confidently again . The post said traders at computer village but the idiot is here blabbing rubbish that Ibos are dragging people in the market like is only the Ibos that are in computer village.
Truth be told the Ibos own shops in the market and usually sit in their shops while the lazy alayes and afonjas are the ones on the road dragging and harrassing people for what they wsnt so they can take them to the shops for their 10% commission.

Idiots those dragging are lagos alayes mainly Yorubas, The average Ibo trader owns his shop or spot and always remains there for customers to come.

If you're secure enough you won't be foolish to make the stupid comment that it's the Ibos that drag people especially when you know nothing about what you're saying because the op didn't mention anything like such....Tribalistic goat
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by obinnawhyte(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
247viral:
A lawyer being harassed by traders in Computer Village has told of how she slapped three of them and what happened afterwards.

@t_odeyinka tweeted: "I slapped three men in computer village today because they touched me inappropriately, by the time I was leaving, some other men were telling their colleagues “no touch am o, na fighter”."

Lawyer narrates what happened after she slapped three traders at Computer Village

Ms. Odeyinka's experience comes after concerned women and men organised a market march which saw them go into market places to sensitize traders and explain to them why it's wrong to sexually harass and slut-shame women in the market places.

https://www.042hits.com/lawyer-narrates-what-happened-after-she-slapped-three-traders-at-computer-village/

I hate people harrassing anyone in the name of business but please should the reverse is the case where a woman is the one dragging a man like they have done to me before will you still encourage I slap her?

Just as is not wise for any man to lay his hand on any woman for any reason so it's not wise for any woman to lay her hand on any man.

Be guided in what you take pride for , to me I don't think you handled it well slapping the men that's if at all you're saying the truth here
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Arewa1408: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Comanche:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're right, but before the drastic event occurs, what are we to do?

We just have to make the best of our situations.

And besides, they target males also - not just females. However females are more easier targets so they tend to latch on for longer.

We are saying the same thing. Yes, they target males however males can wriggle freely and cannot be body shamed or insulted. However, your solution is a work around. Work arounds is what has kept us in the situation we are in, we need to get off all our workarounds and put our feet on the ground and say NO, enough is enough. So, conclusively, my dear Comanche, we don't need you to give us a temp solution or work around, please join voices of those saying No, it has to stop, no any other solution, then maybe we will be louder.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
obinnawhyte:

See the idiot spilling bulls hit confidently again . The post said traders at computer village but the idiot is here blabbing rubbish that Ibos are dragging people in the market like is only the Ibos that are in computer village.
Truth be told the Ibos own shops in the market and usually sit in their shops while the lazy alayes and afonjas are the ones on the road dragging and harrassing people for what they wsnt so they can take them to the shops for their 10% commission.

Idiots those dragging are lagos alayes mainly Yorubas, The average Ibo trader owns his shop or spot and always remains there for customers to come.

If you're secure enough you won't be foolish to make the stupid comment that it's the Ibos that drag people especially when you know nothing about what you're saying because the op didn't mention anything like such....Tribalistic goat

To be honest, I didnt have time to read your rant past the first line. Take your frustration elsewhere
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
onipludi:
how is that even possible

They do it in markets but computer village iam doubting unless she dressed the part ..
How ever these same traders don't try such in certain places such as Abuja Or north ..I guess such behaviours go with the environment ..
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by godofuck231: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Sewasaunt:

If this was the best you could come up with then I guess you are really irredeemable and too far from reason.

your mama ugly, her daughter too
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2019
godofuck231:

Pls respect somebody's mother na

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by godofuck231: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pls respect somebody's mother na
she should have left someone alone
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sewasaunt(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
godofuck231:

Awww, look who's about to cry? Sad little baby, time for a diaper change?
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Samkoyeh3(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by mamato(f): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2020
It's so annoying, if you like carry baby for your back some Alaba traders no send. I will follow your steps very soon.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Pointloaded(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Very bad of her
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Ebube24: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Ebube24: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Ebube24: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by eplfans: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
They do it in markets but computer village very well grin grin grin grin grin
you care for Chelsea news shaa https://eplfans.co.uk/category/chelsea/ and you people should stop abusing someone's mother biko tongue
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Andrelearns: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Next Time invite me to add my own slap.

Please i need help with getting my jamb profile code. And i am currently reading this article on How To Get My Profile Code For JAMB via https://bedept.com/jamb-profile-code/

Are the guides stated on the website >>> https://bedept.com/jamb-profile-code/ the right way to go?

i need your help guys before jamb slap my own yash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.