Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari (47839 Views)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by traihit: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rosskiki:

You are a complete idiot. It probably took him less than an hour to commission this project. If he is an active supporter of education, he can commission even a primary school hallway if that is what he wants to do to encourage/support that sector. But will negative minded, hateful baboons like you appreciate anything he does? You would prefer he sits in Aso Rock forming ''too big president'' because you have a sick, stupid, bush, elitist mentality, which you actually think is the right one.

You've shown yourself to be as hateful as called him by calling him 'baboons'. You'd still prove him wrong without insults.
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Rosskiki: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
traihit:

You've shown yourself to be as hateful as called him by calling him 'baboons'. You'd still prove him wrong without insults.

Oh I do HATE people who pour negativity over positivity. They are SICK people who hate development. FCK THEM a million times. I'm not here to beg imbeciles to be 'happy' over what is clearly good news. If you're not happy, go fck yourself or move to another country.

How can you have a developing country that needs educational infrastructure, and they build an auditorium complex in a university, and you have people bad-mouthing the project and its commissioning? I mean, so many of you are sick, demented, ignorant people who deserve ZERO respect.
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by traihit: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rosskiki:

Oh I do HATE people who pour negativity over positivity. They are SICK people who hate development. FCK THEM a million times. I'm not here to beg imbeciles to be 'happy' over what is clearly good news. If you're not happy, go fck yourself or move to another country.

Wawuuu.... Ogbenutan!
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Rosskiki: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
symbianDON:

the multi-user laboratories at the chemistry department of ABU, Zaria is one of the most equipped laboratories in Nigeria.

Thank you for the information.

Will imbecilic animals filled with inferiority complex and self-hate know this? As far as he is concerned it is Nigeria, so all the labs 'must' be ill-equipped. Worthless, cursed people.
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by plaindealer: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Shut up! Are there not more important things that requires his attention than wasting precious time on a mediocre project? Or, didn't you read where I said I have a lecture hall that's an exact replica of the interior of this building? Fool!

What's more important and requires attention than Education?

Must you people pollute every thread and conversation with your ignorant and petty take on everything?

You people hate and rant for the wrong reasons..
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by freeman1010: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Just observing
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by nototribalist: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Give it one year

One year ke? Abokii wey no dey bath
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Tabba(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oga e don pass one year. It's been put to use since last year. Just that the president decided to make the official commissioning
handsomeclouds:
Give it one year
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by EdiskyHarry: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
One day crude oil will finish
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by tiziano(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bbbwings:
Empty buildings without laboratory equipment.
We like big shining things
it is not a laboratory, you hear?
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by JB4life: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
CBN Centre of Excellence Auditorium should also be replicated in a federal university in each of the six geo-political zones, if it cannot go round all the 36 federal universities in Nigeria.
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Godwin2am(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
WHAT A GOOD DEVELOPMENT; NICE MOVE BY BUHARI
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Goovo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Give it one year
one year too much, give it six months
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by bewla(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
timbuk2:
Na wa o...oga came all the way just to commission auditorium...Nigeria has no problem at all...
Only the oga for soja
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by sashx(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
timbuk2:
Na wa o...oga came all the way just to commission auditorium...Nigeria has no problem at all...

Walai. So dissapointing
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Ajibade123(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
so buhari came all the way just to commission a 360 seats hall..o gaa o
see meaning of positive thinking and it's benefits https://explicitsuccess.com/benefits-of-positive-thinking/
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Chiyke360: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
[color=#770077][/color][center][/center][i][/i]After all this investment in education yet the nation will be littered with graduates who can engineer solution to the menace that has befallen the country. cry
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2019
I don't really commend the Nigerian government, but I must say this is superb. We have it in U.I too
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Isoduwa:

Mumu our money �

Ode, go carry one kobo from the money wet you dey claimed. Kirikiri straight
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Isoduwa(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:

Ode, go carry one kobo from the money wet you dey claimed. Kirikiri straight

Mumu mind your mouth �
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by freedomjoshah: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2019
How To Apply For Nigeria 2019 Civil Defence Jobs Online Application is still on Apply Online Here: https://okakasite.com/2019/08/15/civil-defence/
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by nsivic2001: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Maintenance culture is our problem in this country. This is how BARTHOLOMEW EBONG HALL in UNIUYO looked like when it was commissioned new....But now,.the whole place is a mess due to lack of maintenance. Give this place 2years and see what will become of it.
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by oyonu(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
symbianDON:
hope you are not referring to the same DELSU at Abraka

Yes very same delsu and i can attest to that
Re: Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari by Masterito(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lagos is central not center to good governance. Nigerians indeed should be taking IELTS.
Mrcomedimatic:
These are inside photos of the newly commissioned 360-seating capacity Auditorium of CBN’s Centre of Excellence at the Ahmadu Bello University by President Mohammed Buhari.

The building houses a telepresence room, 7 lecture theatres, 6 lecture rooms with a total seating capacity of 544, 6 tutorial rooms with 240-seating capacity, libraries.

See photos

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/22/see-the-inside-of-the-newly-commissioned-auditorium-by-buhari-in-zaria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.