Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg (1094 Views)

Chibuike Onyeukwu: Ihedioha Did Not Dump Christian Faith / Oke Umurhohwo: Ihedioha Did Not Lose, Justice Did / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by Cimboltv: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by Cimboltv: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Ishlove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by Auladimeji2: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2019
I have nothing to type since it's not from my region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by Unbiased1: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2019
what is the purpose of this thread now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by healthserve(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by Toroso: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2019
What did he do ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by Kaceman(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Y dem dey beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by Greenback: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Auladimeji2:
I have nothing to type since it's not from my region

And you are everywhere on Ipob matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Governor Ihedioha Did To Sacked Civil Servants That Kneel Down To Beg by helinues: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2019
What did he do.. Not wasting any data

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed / Video WAEC Disowns Buhari's Fake Cambridge Certificate / Man Grows Four-inch Horn After Head Injury (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.