Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu (17468 Views)

Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Uteghe(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin Thief and election rigger seeking sympathy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Kylekent59: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigerboy200:
This guy tho. I fear who no fear am. INEC under his leadership was the rigging machinery of PDP. They cleared all the southwest states except Lagos. Thank God for the tribunals that restored the people’s mandate.

And what can you say about the current INEC chairman?

Sometimes, we Nigerians reciprocate, let's find solution and stop comparing the past evil with the present.

This current one Rigged for APC, it is very clear and detailed.

I think we need foreign chairmen consisting of 10 from different countries. Usa, Ghana, Russia, swiz, Japan,India, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, England, Germany.

All their writings must agree.

Then let us see how someone will rig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by hoopLA: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Maurice Wuruwuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by DevilhimseIf: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]

Lol cheesy
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by KanuSE: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nyamuri:
You will only see those nyamuri from the SE defending corrupt people from their tribe

Just look at the idiot above that I quoted, they are the problem of Nigeria

Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by KanuSE: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nyamuri:
Just like how we saw the FBI decorate 80 nyamuri flat.head bcuz their names didn't have Adamu and Akin right? angry angry grin grin

Lol cheesy @decorate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by igwefivestar(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
flatROCKhead:
Igbo and Fraud
u are really a flatRockhead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by DevilhimseIf: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy @decorate...
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by DevilhimseIf: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by gazza07(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
thesicilian:
Worst ever INEC Chairman
and yusuf is....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Kenturkey048(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
BafanaBafana:
This man enjoyed his tenure more than any other INEC chairman who was, who is and is to come. In his time, write result that you want, accompany it with Ghana must go and submit. Those acts however denied Buhari victory and trust Baba, he doesn't forget. Even if he doesn't go to jail, he will sweat, lose sleep, develop high blood pressure spend money on court cases etc.
All the billions he ate from OBJ that year is now gonna give him serious constipation.

Hard luck Prof.
what will happen to attahiru Jega??I guess nothing ...because he is from the anointed region of The Country ,and he also rigged in the anointed man ,who is your personal lord and saviour..what about the present faff rigger. .??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Chuks9000: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Toroso:
Who cares ?!
You that you must rot in jail
I had wanted to say when such happens to your father, you will care by force. But your entire family is nothing. So, you can't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by ukahrawah: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerians and tribalism. I guess this country would be competing with the best of developed countries if only non SE presidents of this country were honest to the people and the nation state.

If $1.8b has suddenly led to the profiling of the SE, what happened to the issue of the missing $12.5b oil windfall during the US-led Iraq war, Abacha loots??

Recently, the acting Chairman of EFCC told Nigerians that corruption is killing this country which implies that corruption prevails. We should collectively address the many problems of this country rather looking for which region to condemn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Ahmeduana(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
thesicilian:
Worst ever INEC Chairman
IS THERE ANY I.N.E.C CHAIRMAN WORST THAN YAKUBU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Toroso: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
wow!
Coming from a fool that wake his father with flying tackle, you might as well rot in jail with him.
Chuks9000:

I had wanted to say when such happens to your father, you will care by force. But your entire family is nothing. So, you can't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Tecno66: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dont mind them. I am sure Jega stole more but they wont go after him because he helped them get power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by ofuonyebi: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
It is only in Nigeria that idiots and destroyers of political oder always have useless things to say

and idiots like u also support u.....posterity will never forgive your electoral crime against Nageria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Hottdawgg: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fraudulent thieving monkey. He wants to tie N1bn money laundering scheme to a petty imaginary pharmaceutical contraption. Any reasonable Judge will consider this an act of a guilty man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Chuks9000: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Toroso:
wow!
Coming from a fool that wake his father with fly tackle, you might as well rot in jail with him.
Aha!
You now know its wise to avoid careless statements.
If he is found guilty, he'll face the music.
You are not the courts of the lands so stop polluting the cyber space with your childish comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Femeto: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please release him if he can find cure for HIV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by BABSSSOO(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
from being the most fraudulent and corrupt inec chairman Nigerians have seen, coupled with the fact that your name is Maurice ewu (ewure/goat) you are the person I hate most in this country... idot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by sleemomymy: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
YOU ARE GRANTED A BAIL IN THE SUM OF ONE BILLION NAIRA. YOU GLADLY PAID THE SUM. NOW YOU ARR TELLING US YOU DIDN'T STEAL. OGA RECIEVE SENSE NOW. IT IS NOT ON RECORD THAT YOUR PARENT WERE BILLIONAIRE NEITHER IS IT ON RECORD THAT YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE BEFORE YOU WERE APPOINTED AS INEC CHAIRMAN. HOW COME YOU ARE NOW A SILENT BILLIONAIRE AFTER YOU LEFT AS AN INEC CHAIRMAN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by hoopLA: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
People are crying about 2019 elections.

They didnt see the 2007 where Maurice Wuruwuru to the answer wrote down results in his office and declared Yar Adua president.
Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by Obakoolex(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
I wish you can explain how you raise 1 billion for your bail
Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by uchwar1: 3:40am On Aug 24, 2019
adebayo201:

When they are caught in crime, they look for sympathy from Nigerians using the divide and conquer strategy because they know we Nigerians are insensitive and vulnerable.
hahahaha! You should have been a teacher (as if I know your employer)
Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by durangokid: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
thesicilian. :
Worst ever INEC Chairman
. Go and sit down Jega supercided him not to talk of Mammod
Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by adebayo201: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2019
uchwar1:
hahahaha! You should have been a teacher (as if I know your employer)

cheesy I am a teacher oh.

Help my ministry please. I'm looking for work. embarassed
Re: How My EFCC Travails Began – Maurice Iwu by benzion72(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is simple now. Just collect Koro , Sylvia and the current minister of Niger Delta and copy it. or even Omisore Prof. Dont dull yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Calls For Cooperation As Construction Of 3 Major Roads Begins / Flooding: Kogi Ask Residents To Relocate To Higher Grounds / Obasanjo's Ebook (my Watch) Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.