Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (67668 Views)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by greenandy: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

So Boko Haram, killer herdsmen and northern bandits violence did not send you American out of Nigeria...

It's only cyber crime which every responsible organization can easily stop that is sending you out of Nigeria?

Loooool
Buhari cabal at its top on blackmail of Nigeria's separatist groups.

Only mugus can be taken in by this well-orchestrated ethnic mudslinging by Buhari cabal.

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
I will never hesistate to vote someone like you into power grin grin grin grin grin grin
franchasng:
This is the reality in Nigeria.

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

This is why many companies shutdown in Nigeria.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

I will soon go India go bring juju for una, wicked Nigerians!!

Evil has found a lasting home in Nigeria angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Same America that is riddled with the Fraudulent terrorist financing and Govt toppling CIA

claiming saints

nonsense

if some Mumu boyz don play enter una trap make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reeses:

You need a cake with that whining? Watch as more companies bail out of your shit hole a country bitch!

don't mind him, ordinary cleaner jobs Nigerians are been rejected, nobody is safe around them

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by chidiogo123(f): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.

Check signature for your USA used laptops at affordable prices.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Lordjb: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
When dey pay us peanuts why won't we deal with them grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:

All Nigerians working in top multinationals companies in Nigeria are stealing millions from the companies they are working with.

Especially the account departments, procurement departments, purchasing departments, and logistics departments.

Nigerians are so wicked.

They steal from the companies they are working with to live stupid exorbitant lifestyles.

You will see an ordinary company manager or bank manager or supervisor keeping 20 concubines he is training in school, some going on foreign vacation all paid by him, some build houses and buy cars for uncountable women they are sleeping with, how are all these moneys coming about, from their salary and allowances Is the company their company for them to afford such luxury lifestyles

From President to Senators to Governors to Ministers to Permanent Secretaries to Directors of Ministries to LGA Chairmen to company MDs to Managers to supervisors to drivers to cleaners are all stealing!

All of you working for various companies reading this you know what I am saying, you know how you guys are stealing the organizations u are working for.

Majority or Nigerian Bankers are all thieves, all of them! They connive with fraudsters, they steal from banks, they do shady deals, they cut corners, they steal money belonging to dead people! Majority of Nigerian bankers in positions of authority or have power to approve certain banking activities and operations are criminals, all of them!!!

The only companies surviving in Nigeria are those into oil and gas exploration and FMCGs that are making huge profits to offset the massive stealings by their staffs, if not most or all of them would have shutdown!

Nigerians need total change, all Nigerians are now agents of corruption waiting for opportunity to steal and call it hustling, some call it window, fools!! angry

Make me President and I will jail almost all Nigerians that have occupied any major post.

Criminals!!

Even my upcoming company I laboured to build to the small level it is now, my stupid employees are stealing from me.

The emboldened was the part that touched me the most.

I can relate, bro

A lot of times, I wonder how companies cope because I know that most Nigerians are thieves.

The country needs to be closed down permanently and recolonized

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
martineverest:
fraud remains Nigeria's numero uno culture......the way Nigerians workers defraud their bosses nowadays eh...

this country will NEVER grow with this mentality
Sad truth
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by greenandy: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
The greatest fraud in history of nations is that of a country's inept president asking his country's ministers not to see him but see an appointee.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Only God knows what's wrong with us. Some years ago, Solgas, a US company left, followed by wilbros. I think our leaders are to blame for inflicting hardship on us. Not everybody can endure it. Fraud must be condemned at all levels but the government too must do their best to provide jobs to our youths whom he guaranteed 3m jobs every year during campaigns else, things could always get worse. Over 9m graduates are out of jobs. Shame.l! Even the national orientation agency saddled with the responsibility of public enlightenment and orientation has gone comatose under the Buhari-led Administration. Everybody's eyes are becoming clearer now. A vote for Buhari was a wasted vote. Na so,so corrupt people and armyroba full im govt.

2 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense!!
Who the hell do they think they are!?
They can take a trip to hades for all we care.
I don't know why this country is so bleeped. But I know that we've got plenty of genuine hustlers in Nigeria. I am one of them and no one, I repeat, no one can dampen my self esteem.
There's no country the world over without bad eggs.
I refuse to be described by the misdemeanor of a few bad people. I am an ambassador of a greater Nigeria and I am proud to be a sincere, patriotic and law abiding citizen any time any day. If you are my type, let's gather to let the world know that good Nigerian youth abound

Peace.

It's a bitter truth , do you know how many times I have been scammed by our fellow brothers and sisters? Even your relatives are not left out. The average Nigerian is a fraudster. Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ivolt: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
YorubaKing:

Dude, you're not making sense...
I am not surprised you think that. I am stating facts while you are making it up.
See the difference?

Even if it's a witch-hunt, they'd have done something wrong to have warranted it. So out of the blues, he just decided to sack them for doing no wrong?

Exactly my point! Instead of accepting responsibilities for actions, we rather go sentimental. angry

Those workers were sacked to spite Okorocha.
They were not sacked for stealing or laziness.
But the vindictive governor claimed they were not properly employed.
Did they employ themselves or did they create the procedure for employment into Imo civil service?

I know where you are coming from, you are one of those who believe the worse about your compatriots so you
couldn't accept that some people can actually be a victim of circumstance without doing anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Reeses: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
larryking540:

don't mind him, ordinary cleaner jobs Nigerians are been rejected, nobody is safe around them
They are scums..
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by GreatManBee: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:
Barely 24 hours the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), arrested 80 Nigerians for fraudulent activities, a global firm, Dynamics Intelligence, Friday shut-down its operations in the country.

A statement by its Chairman, Jenna Bourgeois revealed the reason behind the company’s decision to halt operations in Nigeria.

Bourgeois in his Linkedin handle noted that employees and contractors consistently defraud the company.

U.S. air regulators ban some Apple laptops on flights(Opens in a new browser tab)

His words, “Effective immediately, we will be closing our operations in Nigeria. Over the last year, we have faced numerous examples of employees and contractors extorting the company.

“While we kept giving Nigerians a chance to gain skills and employment, we cannot run a company when we can’t trust the people who work for us. Any company interested in conducting business in Nigeria can reach out to us to learn how to avoid being scammed by technical resources.

“It is a kick in our face that we spent so much time trying to give Nigerians the benefit of the doubt to have this happen. Customers who wish to outsource, are well advised to seek an India-owned company for the best results.”

About the company

Dynamics Intelligence is an international recognized company, operating in US, Canada and Africa. The company provides solutions in technology and had partnered with Microsoft and Amazon to create custom cloud based productivity software.

Details later:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-global-company-shuts-operations-in-nigeria/amp

I just checked the idiot's posts on LinkedIn. The guy is just a complete failure who needs someone to blame for his miserable life. He only employs interns and contract guys. He is not willing to pay salaries until a project is completed. This ridiculous guys is a SCAMMER himself.

3 Likes

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by MyGeneration(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
this one no be yahoo o. this is full blown Nigeria way fvcking up a legit company.

But who cares, abi the company don hire me or any of my family member before?

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Sterope(f): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
You have time for the idiots o.

SimDan95:
I will well condemn fraud publicity no matter the race or nationality, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm a full blooded ibo and I'm proud of it. for every 100 scammer there's a million Daniels.
peace.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Originalsly: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dandsome:

So he means every employee working there scammed him?

Good radiance to ___________ (complete it for me abeg)

That's not what he means.

One bad apple spoils______________ (Complete it for me abeg)
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
straighttalk:
Nigerian and fraud yet some good-for-Nothing Igbos are still bent on giving badder names

Why are you Nigerians still holding on to us if we are giving you saints a bad name, why not seperate the country and let we biafrans give ourselves a bad name?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by teepain: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
That jenna bourgeois dey somehow. I remember when he made some very demeaning remarks about employing Nigerians.

He should carry his company and go. Which dirty global firm. Firm wey be like one man business mtschew

Trust me, tiny drops of water make an ocean. This does not bode well for the teeming youths.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by YorubaKing: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
ivolt:

I am not surprised you think that. I am stating facts while you are making it up.
See the difference?

Those workers were sacked to spite Okorocha.
They were not sacked for stealing or laziness.
But the vindictive governor claimed they were not properly employed.
Did they employ themselves or did they create the procedure for employment into Imo civil service?

I know where you are coming from, you are one of those who believe the worse about your compatriots so you
couldn't accept that some people can actually be a victim of circumstance without doing anything wrong.

@bolded.

Have you verified his claim OR you're just here speculating and supporting a known thief... even like the current governor. They're all thieves!

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Punishment1: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
maybachmusic:
Same America that is riddled with the Fraudulent terrorist financing and Govt toppling CIA

claiming saints

nonsense

if some Mumu boyz don play enter una trap make we hear word

My brother, you've said it all. I dey live in Obodo Oyibo, and if you see the kind fraud/419 wey some of this oyibo dey do, you go dey shock. Things like MLM/ponzi scheme, fake job, pyramid scheme and all sort of real estate scam.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by spiritedtete: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
This guy is a nobody..... why is this news
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by victorbass1234: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
emkz:
Say the truth. You could not break even because your business model did not conform with the Nigerian market.

Nigerians are very enterprising with a ready market. If you are a serious business with a sound business model, you'd be a billionaire in Nigeria. Dangote needs 20 million Nigerians to spend 100 naira weekly on any of his products to make 2 billion naira. So what are you selling? Who are you selling to?

You claim to be a global technology company yet you could not automate fraud detection and prevention to the extent that you have to close down? Please change your company name to Static Stupidity because there is nothing dynamic about your intelligence.

u are too wise
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by Rasbel(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
emkz:
Say the truth. You could not break even because your business model did not conform with the Nigerian market.

Nigerians are very enterprising with a ready market. If you are a serious business with a sound business model, you'd be a billionaire in Nigeria. Dangote needs 20 million Nigerians to spend 100 naira weekly on any of his products to make 2 billion naira. So what are you selling? Who are you selling to?

You claim to be a global technology company yet you could not automate fraud detection and prevention to the extent that you have to close down? Please change your company name to Static Stupidity because there is nothing dynamic about your intelligence.
hakhakhakhakhakhakhakhak.. That last paragraph dou. Static stupidity.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by teepain: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
fairfora:
Only God knows what's wrong with us. Some years ago, Solgas, a US company left, followed by wilbros. I think our leaders are to blame for inflicting hardship on us. Not everybody can endure it. Fraud must be condemned at all levels but the government too must do their best to provide jobs to our youths whom he guaranteed 3m jobs every year during campaigns else, things could always get worse. Over 9m graduates are out of jobs. Shame.l! Even the national orientation agency saddled with the responsibility of public enlightenment and orientation has gone comatose under the Buhari-led Administration. Everybody's eyes are becoming clearer now. A vote for Buhari was a wasted vote. Na so,so corrupt people and armyroba full im govt.

The problem with us is that Nigerians may end up dribbling themselves into a corner.

What do we do to ourselves. Even when we as Nigerians set up businesses here some fellas end up trying to be too smart, this has led to a number of businesses folding up. I am talking about businesses that were founded by Nigerians. So I ask, how the hell would there be jobs?

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by roladex(f): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
But seriously nigeria is cursed.
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by greenandy: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
ogododo:

About the company

Details later:

Nigeria's govt has shot itself on the feet once again.

When a govt sets up this sort of blackmail stunt targeted against its group, it backfires.

Who is fooling who?

Fear of possible break up of Nigeria can make northern Nigeria do anything.

But today, northern Nigeria has no powers to stop
break up of Nigeria.

Nigeria is the most dysfunctional country on earth, and must break into more workable countries.

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by ivolt: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
YorubaKing:

@bolded.

Have you verified his claim OR you're just here speculating and supporting a known thief... even like the current governor. They're all thieves!
I am not speculating. There was a newspaper report about it and it was the excuse given by the governor's aide on facebook post.
If they were thieves, he would have confirmed it but their sin is "improper" employment.
One then wonders why only those employed by Okorocha are improper.

I don't hold brief for corrupt politicians or civil servants but when something is wrong, then it should be condemned
regardless of the victim.

1 Like

Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by mysteryman2014: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:

Nigerians are so wicked.

Criminals!!

This country is just horrible
Re: Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria by larryking540: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:

Nigerians are so wicked.

Criminals!!

bro all what u said is the truth, I got friends in different foreign country's, and they always complain of how they are been rejected becus of their nationality, and it's bad, I wonder what our unborn kids will face in the nearest future o

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.