Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu (29098 Views)

Kidnappers Kidnap Full Loaded Peace Mass Bus In Enugu State. / Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by titiloyeblog: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kidnappers on Thursday abducted the daughter of Frank Anioma, a former aide to ex-Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, in New Haven area of Enugu.

Anioma said his daughter, Kosiso, was on her way to the New Haven market when she got missing.

"Please friends and good Nigerians help me my Daughter Kosisochukwu Anioma was kidnapped this morning Thursday 22nd August about 7am on her way to New Heaven market. Her phone +234 902 745 4532 was ringing without response now it's ringing line busy. Please help repost this. Who knows God will show us mercy." he posted on Facebook.

"WANT TO THANK ALL THAT HAVE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SHOWED CONCERN THROUGH PRAYERS, CALLS AND VISIT MY FAMILY IN THIS OUR TRYING AND AGONIZING MOMENT. I WANT URGE YOU TO PLEASE DONT RELENT IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE RELEASE OF MY DAUGHTER. THERE'S IS NO NEWS OF HER WHEREABOUTS YET. OUR TRUST IS GOD AND HE IS ABLE AND CAPABLE. THANKS TO YOU ALL" he said earlier today.

Spokesman of Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, who confirmed the incident, said the is currently being investigated by the anti- kidnap operatives.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/daughter-of-former-governors-aide.html

2 Likes

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na man house she dey.

No be Enugu babe again?

OK bye

titiloyeblog:
Kidnappers on Thursday abducted the daughter of Frank Anioma, a former aide to ex-Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, in New Haven area of Enugu.

Anioma said his daughter, Kosiso, was on her way to the New Haven market when she got missing.

"Please friends and good Nigerians help me my Daughter Kosisochukwu Anioma was kidnapped this morning Thursday 22nd August about 7am on her way to New Heaven market. Her phone +234 902 745 4532 was ringing without response now it's ringing line busy. Please help repost this. Who knows God will show us mercy." he posted on Facebook.

"WANT TO THANK ALL THAT HAVE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SHOWED CONCERN THROUGH PRAYERS, CALLS AND VISIT MY FAMILY IN THIS OUR TRYING AND AGONIZING MOMENT. I WANT URGE YOU TO PLEASE DONT RELENT IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE RELEASE OF MY DAUGHTER. THERE'S IS NO NEWS OF HER WHEREABOUTS YET. OUR TRUST IS GOD AND HE IS ABLE AND CAPABLE. THANKS TO YOU ALL" he said earlier today.

Spokesman of Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, who confirmed the incident, said the is currently being investigated by the anti- kidnap operatives.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/daughter-of-former-governors-aide.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by TechCapon(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
She'll be found and returned to her family safe and sound

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by 004gist: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
cry nwodo of oha na eze said to the protesters that before anyone will touch the herdsmen in ENUGU they should first kill him first

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by chidi2pus(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
He who brings home maggot infested meat shouldn't be surprised by the visit of flies.

By the time, the challenges of this country is fairly and squarely met out to the middle and high class citizens, they'll never understand what the lower class citizens face on a day to day basis.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by YorubaKing: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Righteousness89(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Enugu State Needs a Day of Prayer for Mercy From GOD..
It's Getting out of Hand!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by four4: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is great, these were those kidnappers suppose they target not pepe sellers. Cos they put us in this conditions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Ayoswit(f): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
It seems it's the kidnapping season. May she be found alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by ursullalinda(f): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
I pray she is found alive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by JubrinElSudan: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
God please keep her safe If not for anything, for both of us to chat on whatsapp later. Lemme add up that number embarassed

Modified:
look at what Truecaller returned as the owner of that number

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by kareemkamil(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
No b small money for people oooooo, for dis one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by OzziOhinoyi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Karemarealty288(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Enugu and kidnap news is like nairaland and clownish commentators.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by GlobalWay: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
"If gold rusts, what would iron do?" Do the needful while you still can.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by otokx(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Enugu again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Decolonel(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wetin dey pain me be say the kidnappers go rape this fine gal like doctor's prescription. *PUSSYMYCIN* 500mg TDS. Too bad for the poor gal cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by AdonaiAluminium: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kidnappings are becoming too rampant in Enugu and I sense some that it's not all about money making but some ulterior motives are involved. Enugu govt authorities should wake up to their responsibilities of protecting lives and property before this gets out of hand.

Contact us for your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Commentor: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
She's too young for this trauma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by sylve11: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
the rate of kidnapping in that state is becoming something else o. sad cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Royalfurnitures: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is one kidnapping too many, those behind this evil act really have some hidden motives not just money.

Make your homes come alive with our exotic furniture collections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by nsdirect: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Chekwube1989(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
So the also cry ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by Electdbahdguy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assorted And Smuggled Items Seized By the Custom Service Recently (photos) / Same-sex Marriage: NSCDC Parades 76 Suspects In Gombe (Photo) / We Were Blocked From Escaping After Vicious Mob Attack - Nigerians In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.