Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe (603 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional Soldiers In The World –senator Aba / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by Igboblog: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I want In The World" - Senator Abaribe

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, has revealed that he would embark on foreign trips regardless of a threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra to publicly humiliate Nigerian leaders, who they claim have impoverished the country, Igbere TV reports.

Although IPOB excluded Abaribe from the South East leaders which they would attack, Abaribe said he will be travelling next week to Houston and Atlanta in the United States.

Abaribe said : “One of the hallmarks of constitutional democracy is the fundamental rights of people.

“These include rights to travel, rights to freedom of movement, and rights to freedom of association.

“Except we want to have an autocracy, so long it’s a democracy, then you have got to be a democrat. What a democrat does is that they respect the rights of others.

“For instance, I am travelling next week; I will be in Houston and also in Atlanta in the United States.

“I will go anywhere I want to go in the world, I don’t care. Senator Ekweremadu, despite the assault he suffered, has also said that people should be free to go to wherever they want. Because of that, I do not really see why anybody should be afraid to exercise their rights.

“It is only in Nigeria that people do things without getting appropriate sanctions.

“If you restrict the rights of another person in developed countries, I do not think that the enforcement agencies there will just let you walk around and do that."

Recall that former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu was mercilessly beaten by IPOB members in Nuremberg, Germany for neglecting his duties in Nigeria, just to eat new yam in Germany.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/929574/biafra-ill-go-anywhere-i-want-in-the-world-senator-abaribe/

Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by daewoorazer(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2019

Yes but don’t wail when they break coconut on your dumb head...
I heard there is a new potato festival in Denmark
Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by jarawa: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
fear not
Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by Risingblue008(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
As ur legal adviser and d senior advocate of d masses (SAM)bros,I'll advice u to stay at home
Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
He is one of those sponsoring IPOB. So he knows he is safe but i pray they disgrace him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by donbachi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Freeborn

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by Noneroone(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
He is not blacklisted
Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
No one is against you sir, we got your back we are only interested on those who refused to be masters to the slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : "I’ll Go Anywhere I Want In The World" - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
A clear conscience fears no foe..

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ex-Governor’s Convoy Runs Into Ongoing Kidnap Attack On Highway / The Only Way To Deal With South Africa / Breaking: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.