Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim (43967 Views)

'Man-Of-God' Police Officer Asks For Bribe While Speaking In Tongues (Video) / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Topmaike007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yoruba Don hit fb again, now our people will know that the whole Nigeria tribe are criminals
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by okooloyun1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
From the enclave that see themselves as saints sophisticated... while other tribes are criminals..rude and crude...

Meanwhile this enclave houses everything evil.. satanic..and demeaning..

Come on them...you see Dem shout..stop tribalism... tribalism is evil...etc..
But will be the first to go tribal on other tribes..

Very funny and ignorant.

Deport her ASAP...and jail the criminal..

God punish anyone against tribal slur on this thread... Cos afons will and must go tribal against their eastern superiors..

Argue with me and wait for the next thread... against igbos...then see them unleash ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Transformium: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by panini(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lol, she's not 31 o!!!
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by MylezKayn(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
I really enjoyed the Speech of the Judge as he handed them their respective punishments

3 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by JeffPlumbngWrks: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
We are individuals who are professional and are passionate about plumbing works. We install pipes and plumbing fixtures,full building plumbing works, Clear obstructions from sink drain and toilets, Repair pipes and plumbing fixtures, Estimate costs of installations and repairs, installation of boreholes,Troubleshoot problems and decide how to fix them,Present recommendations and related pricing to customers.
Abuja and Environs can contact us at 08133231146
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
This kind of crime is universal naa, no be only Naija. grin
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Toks2008(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Their case is that of greed.

You commited a crime and got away with it but greed no gree them rest.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Ritchiee: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
YorubaHero12:
The flatirons are really trying hard to dug out afonjas crime to justify the FBI 80.

Be like say e pain them gan o. The 80 criminals are all on CNN here and I’m even reluctant to go to work on Monday coz my colleagues will start asking me about the news since I’m a Nigerian.

Naija Na wa o

Ya,the Osus thought it is the Afonjas

thats caused. the FBI 80,

2 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Toks2008(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
J111333:
This kind of crime is universal naa, no be only Naija. grin

Yes and the funny twist is that many people do it every day and the U.K government don't ask questions or will ever ask for a DNA cos to them,You can give the paternity of your child to whoever you want as long as no other man is contesting...but there must never be a dispute that will expose it.

In the case of this man he got greedy collecting what he is genuinely not qualified for and I guess there was a breakdown of communication between the man and the woman cos both the child and mum ought to get legal residence.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Ritchiee: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
Yoruba Don hit fb again, now our people will know that the whole Nigeria tribe are criminals
Yes but igbos are topnotch in criminality.

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Tomiwa69(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
jayextra:
Afonja again

grin grin
Mothers love for her child
Unlike Ndigbolugi wey go Get visa jst to Goan eat yam Abroad but na Koboko dem Give am chop.Two by two stick of their Ancestors too

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by majamajic(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by majamajic(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ritchiee:
Yes but igbos are fopnotch in criminality.
shut up !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Tomiwa69(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
okooloyun1:
On behalf of NCAN nairaland chapter we welcome her back to naija shocked
That how far a mother can go for her child
She no want Nigeria to Destiny wash her child
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by bluefilm: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Scammers everywhere!!!

Every single person you meet on the street is a potential scammer just waiting for the right opportunity to scam you.

How can you people be so scam-loving and at the same time, so damn _fucking religious?

What a paradox!

3 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by KanuSE: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:
The flatirons are really trying hard to dug out afonjas crime to justify the FBI 80.

Be like say e pain them gan o. The 80 criminals are all on CNN here and I’m even reluctant to go to work on Monday coz my colleagues will start asking me about the news since I’m a Nigerian.

Naija Na wa o

Hahahaha cheesy

See what my SE brothers have caused you now...eyaaahh! grin

3 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by KanuSE: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Yes and the funny twist is that many people do it every day and the U.K government don't ask questions or will ever ask for a DNA cos to them,You can give the paternity of your child to whoever you want as long as no other man is contesting...but there must never be a dispute that will expose it.

In the case of this man he got greedy collecting what he is genuinely not qualified for and I guess there was a breakdown of communication between the man and the woman cos both the child and mum ought to get legal residence.

He should have registered as a guardian instead of misrepresenting as paternal father.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Aug 25, 2019
KanuSE:

He should have registered as a guardian instead of misrepresenting as paternal father.

GOD BLESS YOU for this. But even at that the U.K govt don't probe. What happened in their case was a fiasco caused by greed.
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by KanuSE: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:
Their case is that of greed.

You commited a crime and got away with it but greed no gree them rest.

The quest to be legit and be able to seek employment and other entitled benefits (as a citizen/resident) pushed the mother to that extent. IMO

As for the man it was pure greed.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Toks2008(m): 12:47am On Aug 25, 2019
KanuSE:

The quest to be legit and be able to seek employment and other entitled benefits (as a citizen/resident) pushed the mother to that extent. IMO

As for the man it was pure greed.

No I think it was both ways.

The lady probably felt cheated when the guy was getting the child tax rather than for her to look away and focus on the bigger gain and something is not right cos the lady ought to get her resident permit with the child.
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by KanuSE: 1:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:

No I think it was both ways.

The lady probably felt cheated when the guy was getting the child tax rather than for her to look away and focus on the bigger gain and something is not right cos the lady ought to get her resident permit with the child.

It would be appropriate for the guy to receive the child tax credit as he's the one in active employment. Mind you, the lady is illego & shouldn't be in the country in the first instance.
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by TempleHouse: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Donald95:

I call this, Mother's love for her child.

She doesn't want her child to suffer in the hands of Nigerian government but rather, she wants her childs citizenship be that of UK that cares of It's citizens welfare
Does a Mother have to fraudulently acquire a British citizen for her child because Nigeria is a bad place
Call a spade a spade and don't glorify indecency on the altar of moral decency pls.

5 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by bikefab(m): 1:02am On Aug 25, 2019
I just came to check what her name was...

2 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Toks2008(m): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2019
KanuSE:

It would be appropriate for the guy to receive the child tax credit as he's the one in active employment. Mind you, the lady is illego & shouldn't be in the country in the first instance.

That was why I said she ought to have looked away and focus on the bigger picture but I guess the problem must have started as a result of someone not keeping to agreement.

Cos she ought to have resident permit as a result of the man claiming paternity.
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by KanuSE: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:

That was why I said she ought to have looked away and focus on the bigger picture but I guess the problem must have started as a result of someone not keeping to agreement.

Cos these lady ought to have resident permit as a result of the man claiming paternity.

She pushed her luck....she blew it !

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Smarkie: 1:22am On Aug 25, 2019
Ncan

2 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by jaxxy(m): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2019
The issue here more than anything was the bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Amalekki: 1:58am On Aug 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Naija Na wa o
grin grin
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:01am On Aug 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Naija Na wa o

Oga comment on the tread and move on ....don't come here telling us about what you condemned in a tread and what you appreciated in this tread....

You must have done this kind of crime .....is in you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.