Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,482 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim (43966 Views)

'Man-Of-God' Police Officer Asks For Bribe While Speaking In Tongues (Video) / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by ednut1(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2019
euromilion:
How were they caught?

Somebody must have Rat on them I guess.
the documents she submitted over time where fake na

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Caseless: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2019

Sentencing Adesanya, Judge John Edwards said: 'This really was a performance of incredible stupidity by you.
UK judges and their creative ways of talking while delivering judgment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by raphy(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Nigerian spoiling our image.abroad since ..

God have mecy on us.
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2019
realstars:
For God is exposing all things, including every secret things..

But British government sweet o!
Imagine receiving pay everyday of your life, because you are a citizen.

I can smell what Ojuku was trying to do.
Gaddafi was doing it for his citizens... Even their weddings was paid for... Before the fall or annihilation of gaddafi u couldn't meet any libya nationals in Europe... They had free tuition etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by jayextra(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Mothers love for her child
Unlike Ndigbolugi wey go Get visa jst to Goan eat yam Abroad but na Koboko dem Give am chop.Two by two stick of their Ancestors too
Mother love kee u there grin grin
na me snd am to carry belle without papa??

Summary of ur post: Thrash
Afonja keep repping

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Jibsy203(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Afonja women the ugly shah.deport her sharp sharp to oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by DevilhimseIf: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Hahahaha, criminal flatiron that are being hunted by FBI, Chinese Police, Thailand police, Malaysia police, South African mob, and other security agencies are also trying to drag the afonjas with them to the gutter.

The Igbos are already endangered species and by the recent statistics it has shown that the Igbos population will be reduced by 52.7% in 2050 because they would have been executed en masse for drug related crimes.

Ndo Chinedu!
[/s]
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by DevilhimseIf: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

I’m happy to be an Afonja slave, ain’t it better than been a Thailand asun where they execute Igbos en masse for drug related crimes.

Na only Igbos dey this world ? Na una dem go hunt for South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, USA .

Hahahahahaha hope we won’t go and beg chukwu abiama to help Igbos before they become extinct.
[/s]
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Lol, you are really pained by the Igbos 80, the FBI really dealt with them. The Saudi issue has been long and you guys had to reopen the case to justify the current Igbos shameful raid.

It’s a self evident truth that Igbos are becoming extinct all around the world, even the NANS has to protest in Abeokuta to help salvage the situation of the constant death of Igbos in South Africa.

You developed Thailand, India, Malaysia, Tanzania, USA, and Singapore and yet they are repaying you back with execution sentence.

I’ll continue to put you guys in my prayers, make them no finish you finish around the world. Chukwudi won’t be able to oppress anyone this December coz he is in the gallows of FBI.
[/s]
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by MikeBetty(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Donald95:

I call this, Mother's love for her child.

She doesn't want her child to suffer in the hands of Nigerian government but rather, she wants her childs citizenship be that of UK that cares of It's citizens welfare
Dont Distort The Story. Does It Mean That The Kid Has No Future As A Legal Immigrant In Uk? It Is Fraud And Call It What It Is. What Is The Difference Between This Crime And Cyber Crime? They Should Come Home To Enjoy Next Level With Us Here.

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Murphy123: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Nor be today nyansh dey for back, most pregnant women dey borrow papa for their children in Germany to get papers.
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
euromilion:
How were they caught?

Somebody must have Rat on them I guess.
No one rat on them, it was inevitable that she would be caught. Days are gone when people use Fake documents in the UK and gets away with it.

1 Like

Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by taylandtea: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
pity this lady nw
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by KanuSE: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol, you are really pained by the Igbos 80, the FBI really dealt with them. The Saudi issue has been long and you guys had to reopen the case to justify the current Igbos shameful raid.

It’s a self evident truth that Igbos are becoming extinct all around the world, even the NANS has to protest in Abeokuta to help salvage the situation of the constant death of Igbos in South Africa.

You developed Thailand, India, Malaysia, Tanzania, USA, and Singapore and yet they are repaying you back with execution sentence.

I’ll continue to put you guys in my prayers, make them no finish you finish around the world. Chukwudi won’t be able to oppress anyone this December coz he is in the gallows of FBI.

Devilhimself is preparing for a trip to Thailand & you can be sure what the end of the movie would be like...grin
Re: Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim by 9jaRealist: 3:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Donald95:
I call this, Mother's love for her child.

She doesn't want her child to suffer in the hands of Nigerian government but rather, she wants her childs citizenship be that of UK that cares of It's citizens welfare

And she wants to do that by destroying and “Nigerianizing” the UK system with Nigerian-style corruption?! shocked
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.