Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja (58076 Views)

Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
MrMou:

At least, he made sense once! How come you have NEVER made sense even for once in your life
Oga check well.. I'm not a buhari media cow (BMC)
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
MrMou:

Don't mind him. He doesn't know that the PDP governorship aspirant has nothing to do with PDP but only paid the money to the thug on behalf of APC.
Exactly. He was vying for the position to win candidates for the apc. He was working for the apc in taraba, same way alimodu sherif was supporting apc underground . I learnt the guy eventually supported the pdp aspirant and his loyalists later supported buhari in that state.
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by MrMou: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oga check well.. I'm not a buhari media cow (BMC)
You being a PDPigg even makes it worse!
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by buhariguy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

Taraba people don't want to be ruled by APC
and Nigerians can never fall back to evil pdp
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by FarahAideed: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
buhariguy:
and Nigerians can never fall back to evil pdp

You at the new cabinet well you will realise you have already fallen back to PDP cheesy cheesy. Oh boy shine your eyes
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
APC does not like accepting responsibilities for anything

They will keep pushing blames.

Had it being that this WADUME mentioned PDP now, the APC'S arm of EFCC would have made the names readily available and even seal off their houses and properties but since it's APC, watch out, this case will die a natural death undecided

Did you noticed how they were quick to call out APGA's chairman

I said it before now that those involved in this case are bigger than what they were telling us initially!!!

Bottom line: Buhari is not fighting corruption but his political opponents and enemies using our resources!!!

Continue carrying pdp on your head, the thieves will keep jumping from apc to pdp looting our common wealth while you guys keep screaming APC PDP.
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
MrMou:

You being a PDPigg even makes it worse!
Olodo! I'm Gandollar the mobile bullion.
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by elmagnifico411(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pacesetter123:
No,my broda.He cannot be sentenced alone.Every oda persons or parties found wanting in dis WHY DO YOU MEAN case must also go down the rope with him.Be it army captain..oo,community youth leader..oo,APC..oo or PDP...oo,dey must be investigated thoroughly to know de level of their culpability in de Taraba kidnap saga n subsequent killing of the police intelligent team n punish according to the laws of our land.So not just him,many heads must roll.
I really hope what you’ve written could come to pass.. our Naija and corruption, I doubt if they’ll get to the root of the matter. They must surely do magomago.
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by kingjrofficial(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
buhariguy:
becos pdp is the begining and finisher of all crime and altrocity in this country
ur mumu don do grin
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
frankmoney:
you are a pdp supporter , why are u denying your party ? I've never seen any of your post where u said something bad about pdp
then you have not read all my post!!!
Re: Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja by olusam24789: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2019
na only d beginning we dey knw we no dey know wetin end am naso evans own too be now e don turn case close

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.