Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video (3099 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by zoba88: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1j04qOHbx_/?igshid=104dptzbm41nw

A Cameroonian man was publicly beaten and disgraced by a group of girls.According to report,he has been sleeping with the girls and sometimes tell his friends after sleeping with them.See more photos below and watch the video on the link above

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/cameroonian-man-who-has-been-sleeping.html

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by zoba88: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2019

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by zoba88: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2019

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by WonderManly(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Do me and i do you, man no go verse... But, i need to ask the rant boyfriend questions:

1. Did you think you normally dig the borehole harder to her taste?

2. Did you think you normally dig the borehole faster to her taste?

3. Did you think you normally hit the borehole wall to her taste?

Just let me tell you this that, the man you're seeing is the one doing those questions listed steady-steady. So, Mr man don't ever beat such man. What you need to do is to thank the man for his good job. And pay him good money, not beating.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amazing G.O.A.T
He's indeed a Certified "Amuatulu"
Where's lalasticlala sef

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by doctore212(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
Amazing G.O.A.T
He's indeed a Certified "Amuatulu"
Where's lalasticlala sef

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls what is the meaning of Amuatulu
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2019
doctore212:
pls what is the meaning of Amuatulu

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by dotman4real007(m): 5:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Just look at his thin legs, ode dey form Daniel Craig with the ladies but e no fit keep quiet about his dealings with them in the room. I beg beat am Wella grin
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by Formularcr7: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2019
FARM TOOLS
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by orble: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Amuatulu:

lipsrsealed
Simple question U no fit answer...
Dear Thunder Prepare Yourself To Fire Somebody...
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by icebird25(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
At least he's serving
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video by lalasticlala(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2019

(1)

Drunk Soldier Reportedly Shoots Guard Commander Dead In Abuja [graphic Photos] / Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her / Hushpuppi Has Implicated Several People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.