Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures (47846 Views)

Messiah: Igbos Dangerous Pursuit Of A Political Savior - Fatima Abubakar / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by GistCaster: 5:03am On Aug 25, 2019
Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter To Isa Yuguda's Son

The wedding ceremony of Princess Fatima, daughter of Sultan of Sokoto Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar, and her husband, Mahmoud Yuguda, son of former Governor of Bauchi state Isa Yuguda was held today in Sokoto state.

The weddin rites of Princess Fatima took place at the Sultan Bello Jima’at Mosque. Emir of Bauchi, Alhaji Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu received the Sokoto Princess' on behalf of the groom after the bride price was paid.

The federal government's delegation to the event, was led by Chief of Staff to the President Abba Kyari. The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu were part of the delegates.

The Chief Imam of Abuja Central Mosque, Professor Shehu Galadanchi, Chief Imam of Ghana, the Sarkin Malamai of Sokoto, Sheikh Buhari Sirdawa and others leading clerics within and outside the country were present at the event.

The Chief Justice of the Federation, the Inspector General of Police, Governors of Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Imo, Osun, Plateau, Adamawa and Enugu states as well as former Governors of Bauchi and Sokoto states, Adamu Mu’azu and Attahiru Bafarawa also attended the event.

Traditional leaders from Kano, Argungu, Etsu Nupe, Iwo and the South East turned up for the event.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/photos-from-the-wedding-ceremony-of-sultan-of-sokotos-daughter-to-isa-yugudas-son

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by GistCaster: 5:04am On Aug 25, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by richmind2019(m): 5:08am On Aug 25, 2019
The rich ball with the rich...
I think we all should stop wailing over these politicians, they care less about the poor citizens..

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by contigiency(m): 5:18am On Aug 25, 2019
The way our governors from the South East bows and tremble before kings of other regions baffles me. Not because it's bad or not supposed to be so, but because of the way they treat our own kings down here like house boys. In most cases, the kings even bow to them. That's hypocrisy to me. Just look at Ihedioha in that picture.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by sagio09: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Na isa yuguda not tambuwal again. I hope our journalist are not being stupid and mischievous. Investigative journalists is the key. Since they fit collect 3ml from kidnapper family jst to frame him(the kidnapper) good, i jst cant can again in this 9ja. Journalism has gone sham.... Tueeh angry

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by juvewalex(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2019
What else do they know how to do best but to arrange their children for weddings to one another.

May God bless their union though ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Wickedfacts: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2019
contigiency:
The way our governors from the South East bows and tremble before kings of other regions baffles me. Not because it's bad or not supposed to be so, but because of the way they treat our own kings down here like house boys. In most cases, the kings even bow to them. That's hypocrisy to me. Just look at Ihedioha in that picture.

The question you should ask is: do South Easterners respect their traditional rulers the way other regions respect their traditional rulers?

It's here on Nairaland that I saw the worst insults ever heaped on a traditional ruler being heaped on the Obi of Onitsha simply because he cautioned Ipob members.

If you treat your traditional rulers like rags, others would help you wipe the floor with them. Just look at Ihedioha greeting an Igbo traditional ruler as if he's greeting someone owing him money.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by aolawale025: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2019
Congrats to the couple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by obiekunie2: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2019
contigiency:

you are talking about the bowing

how about never ever seeing any northern governor attending any wedding or event in southeast while our governors [especially imo state governors] always rushing to attend weddings and other events in the north!

but waitooo!

can anyone tell me why imo state governors and imo state in general have this deep affinity with the north!

go to imo state and see how ndi ugwu full there! mosque everywhere in owerri! in fact the population of ndi ugwu in imo will almost make you think its another northern state. its good sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Almaiga: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2019
contigiency:

They can't help but to bow and worship their Northern Masters. They are showing their loyalty in the right way.. grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by amaniro: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

The question you should ask is: do South Easterners respect their traditional rulers the way other regions respect their traditional rulers?

It's here on Nairaland that I saw the worst insults ever heaped on a traditional ruler being heaped on the Obi of Onitsha simply because he cautioned Ipob members.

If you treat your traditional rulers like rags, others would help you wipe the floor with them. Just look at Ihedioha greeting a traditional ruler as if he's greeting someone owing him money.

We don't have recognised traditional rulers in igboland. If you know your history or government, you should know that. We're an aceaphalous and an egalitarian society in which every village is like a small republic. That's igboland no Oba no sultan no ooni no Alaafin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Susu888(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2019
The Nigerian Elite.... Yaguda nd tambuwal with Abba kyari and Boss Mustapha?? shocked we must reach that table by God's grace and we shall break it angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Charleys: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

If you treat your traditional rulers like rags, others would help you wipe the floor with them. Just look at Ihedioha greeting an Igbo traditional ruler as if he's greeting someone owing him money.

If you're are not their subjects you shouldn't bow before them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Beremx(f): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2019
Ihedioha I am not understanding you.

Anyway, happy married life to the couple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by sesaan(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Money is good all the time, all the time money is good.. praise the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by QuotaSystem: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Beremx:
Ihedioha I am not understanding you.

Anyway, happy married life to the couple

Even you madam? Did he do something wrong?

Congrats to Mahmoud & Fatima.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Beremx(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Even you madam? Did he do something wrong?

Congrats to Mahmoud & Fatima.
don't misunderstand me o! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by NwaNimo1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
She looks.?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Duggedised12(f): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Why is she not wearing that black ninja dress or atleast full hijab undecided,sultan for that matter, lol.Congrats to the couple!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Maldini212(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Just make money

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yuguda issa , I'm interested in your last daughter .. I will pay your bride pride no matter how costly it may be...
I saw your daughter and I in the dream ... We are walking down the aisle .. .. your Excellency, pls let my dream come true...

Pls seun help me broadcast my mssg till Issa get my mssg thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by phew09(f): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Beautiful bride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by 24kmagic: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by salford1: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
richmind2019:
The rich ball with the rich...
I think we all should stop wailing over these politicians, they care less about the poor citizens..
Before nko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Toscarel: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Money go just set ooze for that background

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Maldini212(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
contigiency:
Igbo enwe eze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
She no fyn sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Kamanuozuzu: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Niger Delta, see wetin them use una oil money dey do. Later na Igbo people go be ur problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures by Gangster1ms: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oh great, another topic to discuss igbos undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Aisha Buhari Returned To Nigeria After Months In Dubai / NDLEA Appoints MC Oluomo As Ambassador For War Against Drug Abuse In Lagos / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.