Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today (20954 Views)

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Ashinner: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2019
James 1:5 if you lack wisdom ask from God that gives llibrally, the enemy they are praying against is not human being but demon that possess human,what makes a lady given a good name like Ruth now become witch it was the demon that possess her called wizadr spirit and any time she wants to attack somebody she will not go with her physical body she will send the spirit she possess these are the powers MFM is praying to die, JESUS liken those evil powers the strong Man, Math 12:29 if you hear MFM PRAY AGAINST strong man is not human being but evil spirits

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Igbalaoluwa: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Dr Olukoya. Graduated with a first class too and is one of the most renowned microbiologist in the science Field in Africa. Many don't know that he is the one most qualified to represent Nigeria in international microbiology conferences. A true giver and lover of God. I Stan

Happy Sunday smiley

6 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Christafarian(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Switruth:
Congratulations. Lead your people well to participate in politics and always stand for the truth. It’s not all about enemies death but to also prove that God can turn your enemies to your helpers. Let’s live in love.
Kuku tell us you are wiser than the Man of God.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by olafour(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Switruth:
Congratulations. Lead your people well to participate in politics and always stand for the truth. It’s not all about enemies death but to also prove that God can turn your enemies to your helpers. Let’s live in love.

Who is the Enemy?

Is the Devil and all the falling Angel, they must die for us to stand for the truth..

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by derbykol(f): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2019
paqman:
God of mfm is still doing signs and wonder, you can take your criticism to the bank
Exactly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Opexzy: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member

I am not sure about how to respond to this but... You hit the nail on the damn head...

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by penplus: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2019
I cannot fault this man or his teaching

He is a rare kind and a TRUE man of GOD

This I can boldly testify....

GOD bless you Sir

And a happy anniversary to MFM worldwide

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2019
MFM is really making mark in our society.
The church is a spiritual intensive care unit among all churches in Nigeria and the world at large.

All the sons of prediction and Belial that are criticizing this ministry on nairaland, I wouldn't abuse because I know you are doing the work of your father the devil sent u to do . Keep doing it.

The Bible says, I will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevail against it

10 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by lonikit: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by IghravweIG(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2019
I respect and honour this man of God.

May God continue to enlarge his ministry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member

I know you are one of the fall out in Christianity... Now that you don't have any position in Christ , must you bring others respected men of God with your empty comments....?

Every church has its own heavenly mandate. And every genuine man of God has his own personal assignment that God has sent him to do for his people..
Prophet Elijah called down fire to devour his enemy but Elisha used blindness to fight his enemy. So anointing defers....Jesus Christ didn't use any of those things.

As a soldier in the barrack, I can't challenge my General for anything. I will remain quiet lest I'm charge for mutiny but In christaindom , you can even challenge your General overseer for unfounded reasons...Bros, your spiritual level and Dr. D.k olukoya level is far. You don't have any spiritual right or jurisdiction to questions or challenge Dr d.k olukoya in spiritual Matter because you don't even have any position at all in Christ.
For the fact that mfm is not the church you like to attend doesn't mean you shld be using your unfounded analysis to be putting the church down....

Learn to keep quiet and observe , it will help you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Shina2019: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2019
glink2015:

I know you are one of the fall out in Christianity... Now that you don't have any position in Christ , must you bring others respected men of God with your empty comments....?

Every church has its own heavenly mandate. And every genuine man of God has his own personal assignment that God has sent him to do for his people..
Prophet Elijah called down fire to devour his enemy but Elisha used blindness to fight his enemy. So anointing defers....Jesus Christ didn't use any of those things.

As a soldier in the barrack, I can't challenge my General for anything. I will remain quiet lest I'm charge for mutiny but In christaindom , you can even challenge your General overseer for unfounded reasons...Bros, your spiritual level and Dr. D.k olukoya level is far. You don't have any spiritual right or jurisdiction to questions or challenge Dr d.k olukoya in spiritual Matter because you don't even have any position at all in Christ.
For the fact that mfm is not the church you like to attend doesn't mean you shld be using your unfounded analysis to be putting the church down....

IghravweIG:

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by jos123SAM: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
spyglaxx:
300 first class graduates been honoured with gifts now
that stride is Wonderful, am presently there now, if all our private jet pastors can do so it will encourage our to focus more thereby we will build a better nation. Congratulations MFM, God bless all mfm worldwide IJN A men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by firebaby(f): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
derbykol:
Congrats to Dr.Daniel and Pst.(Mrs.)Shade Olukoya and the rest members of MFM World wide.Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary...may we celebrate many more years as the Lord Jesus tarries Amen

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You post made a lot of sense,a lot of carnal/human sense.

The prayers made in mfm is never against human vessels,but against the evil forces that manipulate humans.

You may want to say that mfm are taught to pray away their problems,because its they don't want to hear the ugly truth.

But lemme tell you were u are missing it,people face setback due to natural causes,exactly like what you clearly stated.
But I want you to also know that most setback result from spiritual causes.

If you are the type who doesn't believe in the supernatural, allow me notify that you are living in a big illusion.

I will give u reasons why you must pray like an mfm prayer warrior.

When as a student every week to your exam you experience pounding headache which ends immediately your exam begins,,not once,not twice.

Or as a student you read so hard that you tell people answers to questions but when it's time to write,you can't see a thing and then you now begin to beg people to write for you.

Or as a lady of 39 you have never been wooed by a man,am talking about an extremely beautiful lady,
Or as a lady any man who wooes u is being chased about in the dream different men.

Or as a business man you set up chains of businesses which all crumble each time,after having a specific dream.

All these scenarios are of situations that happened to people I know or have heared about.

This world is more spiritual than physical,its only people who have not seen real spiritual problem that will say,thoes prayers are alternatives for thinking straight.

Btw I'm not an mfm member.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by firebaby(f): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
IghravweIG:

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
jos123SAM:
that stride is Wonderful, am presently there now, if all our private jet pastors can do so it will encourage our to focus more thereby we will build a better nation. Congratulations MFM, God bless all mfm worldwide IJN A men
Please sir,we are all fellow Christians that's why I will not speak harshly yo you.

When you say "private jet pastors" you are refferinf to some set of men of God you know nothing about,don't let your emotions put an internal curse on your head.

What makes you think oyedepo is not a giver,an one who furthers education,the university established are actively involved in awarding scholarships to people with poor background but with outstanding academics,

Living faith church is a major financial source of IDP camps ,created as a result of book haram and the herdsmen.
Just because you have seen the Good work of one general of God,thoes that mean you must judge thoes you know nothing about.

Brethren be wise,do not castigate men of God from afar of,go to thoes churches and you will discover that what you hear outside might not even be the truth.

Don't let Satan confuse you with resentment towards Gods servant,if God gave you a pastor,follow his teaching and leave the others to God who is the master of all.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by grandstar(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
That excessive focus on prayer is worrisome.

Are such long.prayers endearing to God?(Read Matthew 6:7-cool.

What matters most to our heaven father is doing his will (Read Mark 12:30- 34, 1 John 5:3)

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Mayorid(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

�����. When people talk out of ignorance, they are to be ignored...

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Timfreds(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Congrats to MFM. God set up the different Churches for different type of people.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by derbykol(f): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
firebaby:

Happy Anniversary...may we celebrate many more years as the Lord Jesus tarries Amen
Amen!.Firebaby,more fire in your life.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by derbykol(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Timfreds:
Congrats to MFM. God set up the different Churches for different type of people.
For different purposes
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by OBAGADAFFI: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
grandstar:
That excessive focus on prayer is worrisome.

Are such long.prayers endearing to God?(Read Matthew 6:7-cool.

What matters most to our heaven father is doing his will (Read Mark 12:30- 34, 1 John 5:3)

Lol, excessive prayers is the key in Christianity.

Pray without ceasing.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chidorx60:

The prayers made in mfm is never against human vessels,but against the evil forces that manipulate humans.

You may want to say that mfm are taught to pray away their problems,because its they don't want to hear the ugly truth.

But lemme tell you were u are missing it,people face setback due to natural causes,exactly like what you clearly stated.

If you are the type who doesn't believe in the supernatural, allow me notify that you are living in a big illusion.

When as a student every week to your exam you experience pounding headache which ends immediately your exam begins,,not once,not twice.

Or as a student you read so hard that you tell people answers to questions but when it's time to write,you can't see a thing and then you now begin to beg people to write for you.

Or as a lady of 39 you have never been wooed by a man,am talking about an extremely beautiful lady,
Or as a lady any man who wooes u is being chased about in the dream different men.

Or as a business man you set up chains of businesses which all crumble each time,after having a specific dream.

All these scenarios are of situations that happened to people I know or have heared about.

This world is more spiritual than physical,its only people who have not seen real spiritual problem that will say,thoes prayers are alternatives for thinking straight.

Thank you Bro, APT!

They want to understand things of the spirit with a carnal mind! Impossicant!!!

When the life really happens beyond the physical they will look for that they now condemn.

Mfm prayers have helped many and will continue to.

God bless the GO and his ministry with many more years. Amen!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by tot(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chidorx60:

That's one of Nairaland's in-house atheists. All he needs to see is the word "pastor" or "church" in the subject line, that's all it takes to set him off. They won't paddle their canoe and practice their atheism in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by vislabraye(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Splendid.....
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by hopefulLandlord: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
glink2015:

heat sort of gibberish is this reply?

in what way does this irrelevant thesis counter my post?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by firebaby(f): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
derbykol:
Amen!.Firebaby,more fire in your life.
Amen thanks and you too...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Truefaith: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by gloriteyemi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Switruth:

For your information, the governors of Delta and Lagos states attended the convention and they are members of mfm

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by femichill: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Opexzy:

I am not sure about how to respond to this but... You hit the nail on the damn head...
The dude has forgotten Ephesians 6 vs 12, at Least it's in new testament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual? / An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.