Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today (20950 Views)

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Jubreal19: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
[/b]EXCEL GARDENS CITY ADO ODO OTA 400K 600SQM[b]

[/b]200k for 300SQM[b]

instalment payment also available for 12months

What are u waiting for,

No omo onile issue.

For enquiries call 08183911545

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by femichill: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chidorx60:

You post made a lot of sense,a lot of carnal/human sense.

The prayers made in mfm is never against human vessels,but against the evil forces that manipulate humans.

You may want to say that mfm are taught to pray away their problems,because its they don't want to hear the ugly truth.

But lemme tell you were u are missing it,people face setback due to natural causes,exactly like what you clearly stated.
But I want you to also know that most setback result from spiritual causes.

If you are the type who doesn't believe in the supernatural, allow me notify that you are living in a big illusion.

I will give u reasons why you must pray like an mfm prayer warrior.

When as a student every week to your exam you experience pounding headache which ends immediately your exam begins,,not once,not twice.

Or as a student you read so hard that you tell people answers to questions but when it's time to write,you can't see a thing and then you now begin to beg people to write for you.

Or as a lady of 39 you have never been wooed by a man,am talking about an extremely beautiful lady,
Or as a lady any man who wooes u is being chased about in the dream different men.

Or as a business man you set up chains of businesses which all crumble each time,after having a specific dream.

All these scenarios are of situations that happened to people I know or have heared about.

This world is more spiritual than physical,its only people who have not seen real spiritual problem that will say,thoes prayers are alternatives for thinking straight.

Btw I'm not an mfm member.

You couldn't have said it better. The spiritual controls the physical. The fact that one don't believe in such prayers does not make it less true. Ephesians 6 vs 12 highlights the problems of early/first apostles. Apostle Paul never blamed the people that persecuted them in this verse but the spirit behind it.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Mctitanmj(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
WhywhyOgun
becuz na bahd city
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by grandstar(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol, excessive prayers is the key in Christianity.

Pray without ceasing.

when the scriptures says Pray without ceasing, does it mean we should pray non stop for hours on end?

if your doctor says you should eat as much as possible, does it mean you should kill a goat and finish it in one day? Of course not. We should apply reasonaeness.

One of Jesus longest prayers can be found I. John 17:1 to the end. I'm sure that prayer wasn't more than 10 minutes.

king Solomon temple dedication prayer, which may have been the longest in the Bible was probably no more than 15 minutes. (Read 1 kings 8:22:53)

Most often, what fuels a lot of extremely long unceasing prayers is a lack of faith. Those praying feel that God won't pay heed to their prayers if it's short.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
glink2015:

I know you are one of the fall out in Christianity... Now that you don't have any position in Christ , must you bring others respected men of God with your empty comments....?

Every church has its own heavenly mandate. And every genuine man of God has his own personal assignment that God has sent him to do for his people..
Prophet Elijah called down fire to devour his enemy but Elisha used blindness to fight his enemy. So anointing defers....Jesus Christ didn't use any of those things.

As a soldier in the barrack, I can't challenge my General for anything. I will remain quiet lest I'm charge for mutiny but In christaindom , you can even challenge your General overseer for unfounded reasons...Bros, your spiritual level and Dr. D.k olukoya level is far. You don't have any spiritual right or jurisdiction to questions or challenge Dr d.k olukoya in spiritual Matter because you don't even have any position at all in Christ.
For the fact that mfm is not the church you like to attend doesn't mean you shld be using your unfounded analysis to be putting the church down....

Learn to keep quiet and observe , it will help you.
The user you quoted is an atheist. The type the bible calls 'fool'.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by chriseal: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
You don't know what you are talking about. If you know what God has used and is still using him to do, you will join the prayers sharp sharp!!! God bless Dr D.K. Olukoya, God bless MFM, God bless Nigeria
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
G.O dear...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by F2st5s: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member

Continue to hate him who has succeed and see how far you can go in life. Those who believed your overhyped thesis are being led astray. Someone who over times has rewarded and encouraged over 1000 first class graduates , sponsors thousands personally in higher institutions, has branches of MFM in major cities and rural areas all over the world and you still call an encourager of laziness. You didnt have the opportunity to listen to the ministration of the China branch members of the ministry today. Even if you do it may not make meaning to you because of you mindset.
You don't enjoy the taste of food from afar. I am sure you are quoting from fellow haters who -including you- have never listened to Olukoya's ministration. Many churches who started off with similar hate syndromme are now praying MFM prayers and sending their members for deliverance at MFM.I am just sorry for those who took your story hook line and sinker. A slave who loves his chain will die in bondage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by RTSC2: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
I was told a guy graduated with first class in Rocketry and aircraft building.

Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by orunto27: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by God2man2again(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

If Olukoya were Ray Croc's pastor, Ray would've died killing witches and wizards with prayers day after day

If Olukoya were Edison's pastor he would've spent the rest of his life fighting spiritual battles cuz he was declared "Too dumb to learn anything" by his teachers

Sir James Dyson who failed in business over 5000 attempts before succeeding would've died in church fighting witches and wizards if he were an MFM member

The Dr.Dr olukoya you are talking about is not an illiterate.M T U is there to learn. Except I don't understand you.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by hopefulLandlord: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
God2man2again:

The Dr.Dr olukoya you are talking about is not an illiterate.M T U is there to learn. Except I don't understand you.

where exactly did I call him an illiterate or even implied it?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
the church is matching forward... lots of testimonies already... we are blessed..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by sacx: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chidorx60:

You post made a lot of sense,a lot of carnal/human sense.

The prayers made in mfm is never against human vessels,but against the evil forces that manipulate humans.

You may want to say that mfm are taught to pray away their problems,because its they don't want to hear the ugly truth.

But lemme tell you were u are missing it,people face setback due to natural causes,exactly like what you clearly stated.
But I want you to also know that most setback result from spiritual causes.

If you are the type who doesn't believe in the supernatural, allow me notify that you are living in a big illusion.

I will give u reasons why you must pray like an mfm prayer warrior.

When as a student every week to your exam you experience pounding headache which ends immediately your exam begins,,not once,not twice.

Or as a student you read so hard that you tell people answers to questions but when it's time to write,you can't see a thing and then you now begin to beg people to write for you.

Or as a lady of 39 you have never been wooed by a man,am talking about an extremely beautiful lady,
Or as a lady any man who wooes u is being chased about in the dream different men.

Or as a business man you set up chains of businesses which all crumble each time,after having a specific dream.

All these scenarios are of situations that happened to people I know or have heared about.

This world is more spiritual than physical,its only people who have not seen real spiritual problem that will say,thoes prayers are alternatives for thinking straight.

Btw I'm not an mfm member.

I'm careful not to join issues with people when it comes to things that have to do with ministers they hold in high esteem. But since you claim not to be a member, I tell you this. Error is error no matter who is propounding it!

All examples you've cited, none have any scriptural hinge. They were all based on human experience which is highly subjective. It is an error to use our personal experience to edit the word of God. Whatever must be judged scriptural must be done in light of the finished work of Christ. Go read Colossians 2:15 and see what Christ has done to Satan and his minions.

Do you know that spending so much time study Satan, his demons and their mode of operation is actually a form of worship? This is because we are concentrating our intellect and attention to them. We've not finished learning Christ, we are studying demons. That's demonology.

Let us show believers who they are and what they are made of. That act of chasing demons every where and there wouldn't help our growth. They are defeated and should stay so.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Wipe your tears brother. It is well with your soul. I must give it to you..you are constant and unrelenting in your folly. Even one of your fellow 'teachers' daddy freeze is worn out of this meaningless chatter y'all keep dropping.

One day, this your negative energy will be used positively.. FOR THE GOODNEWS. YOU WILL SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST. You never do reach Apostle Saul--Paul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
sacx:

I'm careful not to join issues with people when it comes to things that have to do with ministers they hold in high esteem. But since you claim not to be a member, I tell you this. Error is error no matter who is propounding it!

All examples you've cited, none have any scriptural hinge. They were all based on human experience which is highly subjective. It is an error to use our personal experience to edit the word of God. Whatever must be judged scriptural must be done in light of the finished work of Christ. Go read Colossians 2:15 and see what Christ has done to Satan and his minions.

Do you know that spending so much time study Satan, his demons and their mode of operation is actually a form of worship? This is because we are concentrating our intellect and attention to them. We've not finished learning Christ, we are studying demons. That's demonology.

Let us show believers who they are and what they are made of. That act of chasing demons every where and there wouldn't help our growth. They are defeated and should stay so.
You say it as if when they talk about demons,it is done in a way to make them look powerful.

I am not an mfm member but I do watch many of olukoya's sermons,and if you understand scriptures you will know that he has been called to train many for warfare.

Let truth be told alot of Christians are spiritually ignorant,it is true that Christ has already defeated Satan,but their are too many baby Christian who fall prey to Satan and that is why God has sent olukoya as one of his servant to expose the operations of darkness.
The bible admonished us not to be ignorant of the wiles of Satan,so what are you talking about sir.

One thing you must understand is that God has called his servants into the same mission,which is saving souls but in different ways and approach.

Many Christians are too involved in seeing the fault in
The ministrations of ministers,but forgetting that they too are also tasked with working out their salvation.

Sir,do not be quick to point out error in matters you do not fully understand.
Olukoya did not center on warfare against darkness just because he wanted to, this is so in accordance to the calling he received from the lord.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by figure007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

your type will always look for a way to criticise the church ..any news about church like 5his you dont find interesting ,it shows how frustrated your life is sir, wake up and live a life free from criticism ...you dont get anything from doing that except pains ... Smh

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Ashinner: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
If long prayer rendering nothing to God why Jesus prayed one prayer 3times for many ours to the extent that the sweat that was coming out of his body was like blood Math 26:39-44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by spyglaxx: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
RTSC2:
I was told a guy graduated with first class in Rocketry and aircraft building.

Damn.

Yeap from Ukraine

A set of twin sisters also studied same course, same university same first class.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by samtol4(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
grandstar:
That excessive focus on prayer is worrisome.

Are such long.prayers endearing to God?(Read Matthew 6:7-cool.

What matters most to our heaven father is doing his will (Read Mark 12:30- 34, 1 John 5:3)

But same Bible says " pray without season " If excessive focus is prayer what is bad about ? Unfortunately this generation of Christian enjoy entertainment in form of " dancing to the Lord than prayer . God said my house shall be called house of prayer !
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Treasure17(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy Anniversary to all mountain of fire and miracle ministries family. I care less about those criticising because not everybody will be your cheer leader.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Bambarino: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
sacx:

I get your drift clearly Bro, but my question or rather thought is why is there so much contradictions amongst you Christians. An MFM member adheres strictly to his belief, likewise a Cele member and a Catholic also, why is this contradictions everywhere even some other Churches have not mentioned, really I believe there should be oneness....well what do I know just saying...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by OBAGADAFFI: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
grandstar:

when the scriptures says Pray without ceasing, does it mean we should pray non stop for hours on end?

if your doctor says you should eat as much as possible, does it mean you should kill a goat and finish it in one day? Of course not. We should apply reasonaeness.

One of Jesus longest prayers can be found I. John 17:1 to the end. I'm sure that prayer wasn't more than 10 minutes.

king Solomon temple dedication prayer, which may have been the longest in the Bible was probably no more than 15 minutes. (Read 1 kings 8:22:53)

Most often, what fuels a lot of extremely long unceasing prayers is a lack of faith. Those praying feel that God won't pay heed to their prayers if it's short.

My friend those MFM students that got First class were praying without ceasing and studying hard.

If you you know your Bible very well.

Jesus prayed for hours and fasted for 40 days.

Most of the Apostles prayed for hours.

Kings Solomon temple dedication prayer is no a yardstick.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by OBAGADAFFI: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
sacx:

You lack understanding of the Bible.

Satan and his demons are still operating, though they have been reserved for destruction.

Christians are to continuously fight them till the Jesus Come.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by sacx: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chidorx60:

You say it as if when they talk about demons,it is done in a way to make them look powerful.

I am not an mfm member but I do watch many of olukoya's sermons,and if you understand scriptures you will know that he has been called to train many for warfare.

Let truth be told alot of Christians are spiritually ignorant,it is true that Christ has already defeated Satan,but their are too many baby Christian who fall prey to Satan and that is why God has sent olukoya as one of his servant to expose the operations of darkness.
The bible admonished us not to be ignorant of the wiles of Satan,so what are you talking about sir.

One thing you must understand is that God has called his servants into the same mission,which is saving souls but in different ways and approach.

Many Christians are too involved in seeing the fault in
The ministrations of ministers,but forgetting that they too are also tasked with working out their salvation.

Sir,do not be quick to point out error in matters you do not fully understand.
Olukoya did not center on warfare against darkness just because he wanted to, this is so in accordance to the calling he received from the lord.

I'll try to respond to as.much points as you have stated, though I quite find it tiring writing epistles (laziness grin).

See bros I'm not ignorant of how these things work. I've fellowshipped with these.people, read their books, though not necessarily a member, so I'm quite conversant with how they work.

That scripture you quoted says take the whole armour of God so you can stand against the wiles of the devil. It didn't say go start studying their operations. The only knowledge that should be brought to light for a believer is the knowledge of Christ. Not the knowledge of.demons, Angels, or any other created Spirit.

Now what was.the first of the armour Paul listed? Truth! What is Truth? Truth is a person; Truth is Christ. Have we learned Christ so much that we have turned to studying the operations of darkness? See, no minister is called to fight for a believer. Christ has done all that needed to be done. That 'but' you added doesn't put the finished work into perspective. Things like 'Christ has saved us, BUT we must work......' bla bla bla, is not the gospel.

It's true that there are different forms of manifestation, but all must be from the focal point of the finished work. Let's stop attaching a 'but' to what Christ has.done. One moment you hear a believer declaring he is seated together with Christ in heavenly places, the next you hear him.say he hopes to make heaven at last. This is religious confusion.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
sacx:

I'll try to respond to as.much points as you have stated, though I quite find it tiring writing epistles (laziness grin).

See bros I'm not ignorant of how these things work. I've fellowshipped with these.people, read their books, though not necessarily a member, so I'm quite conversant with how they work.

That scripture you quoted says take the whole armour of God so you can stand against the wiles of the devil. It didn't say go start studying their operations. The only knowledge that should be brought to light for a believer is the knowledge of Christ. Not the knowledge of.demons, Angels, or any other created Spirit.

Now what was.the first of the armour Paul listed? Truth! What is Truth? Truth is a person; Truth is Christ. Have we learned Christ so much that we have turned to studying the operations of darkness? See, no minister is called to fight for a believer. Christ has done all that needed to be done. That 'but' you doesn't put the finished work into perspective. Things like 'Christ has saved us, BUT we must work......' bla bla bla, is not the gospel.

It's true that there are different forms of manifestation, but all must be from the focal point of the finished work. Let's stop attaching a 'but' to what Christ has.done. One moment you hear a believer declaring he is sifted together with Christ in heavenly places, the next you hear him.say he hopes to make heaven at last. This is religious confusion.
Hmmm, I think I will need to further study the word to see what you are portraying more clearly
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by sacx: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

You lack understanding of the Bible.

Satan and his demons are still operating, though they have been reserved for destruction.

Christians are to continuously fight them till the Jesus Come.

Quote scriptures please. I don't think there was any place I stated they don't operate.But they are not our focus. The issue I have with this particular denomination is that we attach too much importance to them. No matter how much you may.try to twist this, the truth is these things are borne out of fear.

Imagine a mighty son of God, greater than all the Angels, wakes up from sleep where he found himself eating in the dream. Rather than giving thanks, He gets up and start casting and binding demons in his father's house. Please be specific when you say your father's house. Who is your father? Mine is God
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by naijacentric(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
paqman:
God of mfm is still doing signs and wonder, you can take your criticism to the bank
really ur G.O dat uses security is dat not a scammer i shaked my head in 2014 when he came to unilag the same man dat calls people baby christian. So what should the soldiers do in north east if a so called prayer general is afraid to die physically. Fela is better dan him 100 times grin

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by rosy1992(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'VE BEEN TREMENDOUSLY BLESSED BY THEIR BOOK TITLED PRAYER RAIN

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by naijacentric(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
fidelitystrs:
MFM has a Great future for the youths.

From MFM FC to MFM University Generals (Award to over 300 first class)

God Bless You Sir (G.O Dr. D.K Olukoya)
scam! And he has always kept quiet to what the youths are facing in present day naija abi na first class car all of us go chop ni. I heard he even hid his child abroad las las una go soji one day say olukoya na yahoo pastor
Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by OBAGADAFFI: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
sacx:

Quote scriptures please. I don't think there was any place I stated they don't operate.But they are not our focus. The issue I have with this particular denomination is that we attach too much importance to them. No matter how much you may.try to twist this, the truth is these things are borne out of fear.

Imagine a mighty son of God, greater than all the Angels, wakes up from sleep where he found himself eating in the dream. Rather than giving thanks, He gets up and start casting and binding demons in his father's house. Please be specific when you say your father's house. Who is your father? Mine is God

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

that no advantage may be gained over us by Satan: for we are not ignorant of his devices (2 Corinthians 2:11).

Be sober, be watchful: your adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:cool.

Be subject therefore unto God; but resist the Devil, and he will flee from you (James 4:7) .

Every day Christians are constantly having battle to Satan and his agents.

And we are to use the the Armor of God, The blood of Jesus, to fight them with the help of the holy Spirit.

Why did you think Jesus prayed to the father to give us the holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Celebrates 30th Anniversary Today by sacx: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bambarino:

I get your drift clearly Bro, but my question or rather thought is why is there so much contradictions amongst you Christians. An MFM member adheres strictly to his belief, likewise a Cele member and a Catholic also, why is this contradictions everywhere even some other Churches have not mentioned, really I believe there should be oneness....well what do I know just saying...

It's lack of understanding sir. You see there was a period in church history called the dark age. During this time and maybe even before, the gospel was heavily perverted. From then till now, it's been a slow pace towards recovery. But thank God truth have finally begun to open up. We would get there gradually.

Nowadays we have too many businessmen on the pulpit that have carved a bad name for.the.church. We have occult men who got saved and never settled to learn the ways of Christ but became Pastors immediately. These are some of the heavy proponents of error. Though their intentions are noble, but understanding is absent. When they go to church to give testimony about their past life in darkness and how they led their occult ways, the reaction of the members is fear. What next do you get? Casting and binding..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Christian, Does Your Dressing Really Matter ? / Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.