Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station (21558 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by SimSify(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tocynone:
Can anyone please come up with a good strategy to combat insecurity in this country?
Or should we believe forces of darkness are really at work

Revolution is the answer..

We all failed Sowore..
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Masterclass32: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
One of Buhari's campaign promises was to arrest insecurity which 'clueless' Jonathan couldn't do. Five years down the line, still no security anywhere. It's even worse in this Next Level.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by 8stargeneral: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Today wey buhari travel to Japan
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by toprealman: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
One police station put up a sign restricting movement to 7PM. That one weak me
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by annayawchee: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
My brother's division....
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
jimcaddy:
Loool @MatthAnn
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by selemempe: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Commentor:
Let's choose sides.

You choose PDP, I'll choose APC.

You choose Igbo, I'll choose Fulani.

After all, it's just a game to us.
this very insensitive of u
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Commentor: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
selemempe:
this very insensitive of u

Actually, I'm giving you the opportunity to think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by TVSA: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
chinedumoooo:
Why not tag it fulani herdsmen as usual.

I'm waiting for the "fulani herds men did it" crew

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Passionate888: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Police station dey close by 6 pm for security reason.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by deltateam: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
SimSify:

Revolution is the answer..

We all failed Sowore..

Who are 'we'?

You failed him cos you are a coward. You should have been in jail with him but you refused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by mkpologwu(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Enugu is now the home of Bad news, we hear it everyday and no help whatsoever coming from the Presidency.. But if it was to be FRANCE or AMERICA they will quickly condemn the attack and a certain senior Senator will leave his home burning to go eat yam in another mans house..

Yes yes yes, a senator riri yam recently in Germany, ririn't he??
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
chinedumoooo:

WHO ELSE?
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by okoroemeka(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
I think the crime rate in Nigeria is proportional to it's population,if you compare the murder and crime rate of Nigeria with a country like Brasil you will see that the crime we are seeing in Nigeria is still normal.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Kevinsamba: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gburugburu self eh da man just dey chop money dey decive us with Enugu is in the hands of God
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Legendguru: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by materialproject: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nawa
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by EdiskyHarry: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Commentor:
Let's choose sides.

You choose PDP, I'll choose APC.

You choose Igbo, I'll choose Fulani.

After all, it's just a game to us.
You choose APC, I'll choose Christianity
You choose Fulani, I'll choose Jesus
I choose not to join in the worldly game, take PDP,APC,Igbo and Fulani, give me eternal life which is Jesus christ through his Gospel and faith in him, I pray today may you make up your mind to choose and follow the right path which is Jesus. Amen
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Commentor: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
EdiskyHarry:

You choose APC, I'll choose Christianity
You choose Fulani, I'll choose Jesus
I choose not to join in the worldly game, take PDP,APC,Igbo and Fulani, give me eternal life which is Jesus christ through his Gospel and faith in him, I pray today may you make up your mind to choose and follow the right path which is Jesus. Amen

Rubbish.

Choose humanity and you would not regret it.

The day you take everyone you meet as a friend, TBD day you realise we are all weak but need support, the day you know all religions are inventions to polarise the populace is the day you become awake.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Emmahunk(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
I have lived in Enugu for close to three decades. Please where and in which part of Enugu is Ikirike Police Station?
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Basher8583: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
SimSify:
First it was Benue..
The government and people of this state were sacked from their homes and their lands taken from them the men were shot dead, their women and children raped and the presidency couldn't do anything to stop this killings ans maiming..

Then it was the turn of EBONYI

And now it's Enugu..
Enugu is now the home of Bad news, we hear it everyday and no help whatsoever coming from the Presidency.. But if it was to be FRANCE or AMERICA they will quickly condemn the attack and a certain senior Senator will leave his home burning to go eat yam in another mans house..

We are deceiving ourselves(in NeduWazobia's voice)..
How long do we continue to watch this killings continue..and now it's moving from state to state..

When our mumu go do

Na your brothers they do am now. Since free money has been blocked by Buhari na to go take money by force be next move.

Gradually we are begining to see that these atracks are not orchestrated by fulani herdsmen as always published

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by moorevic(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
My thoughts exactly
TheDestroyer:
It has finally begun, the insecurity is spreading down south gradually just like when boko haram started.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Amudeneogu: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
I think some evil-minded people have decided to make Enugu unpeaceful but God will expose them in Jesus name Amen
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by YahwehRocks: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tocynone:
Can anyone please come up with a good strategy to combat insecurity in this country?

You have a very incompetent government.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by bigcasava1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tocynone:
the only strategy is to Change the govt in power. They are the sponsor of all crime
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol of all places. Pls do people deposit money in police station?
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Tocynone(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Zico5:
Nothing is working again under this government. With all the promises and hope, humans are really mean. And the are still rubbing salts on our injury, pretending to have the love of the masses at heart. The future is really gloomy.
Bros, the only sector working now is "CRIME"
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
This is the begining of the END... Mark my word! The mayhem that would be unleashed on the citizens from Degema to Daura is still brewing.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Kingspin(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Invading police station is a rare scenario down here

Who knows those behind this unwelcome attack?
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
fergie001:
Gunmen, on Sunday attacked Ikirike Police Station in Enugu. The state Police Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amaraizu, who confirmed the incident, said they came pretending to be in distress and then launched the attack.

As at the time of filling this report, no casualty has been reported.

Details later....

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-gunmen-attack-enugu-police-station/

Fulani herdsmen again - na on only Enugu and the SE dem sabi waka reach?
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by airbrush: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2019
Tocynone:

we now have aboko haram in the south . This people know what they are doing . targeted attacks
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by str8talk1: 3:06am On Aug 26, 2019
chinedumoooo:

Why not?
who doesn't know it is Fulani herdsmen trademark we have been witnessing in Enugu state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings / 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught / Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.