Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station (21563 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by abbadavid: 4:21am On Aug 26, 2019
MO TÍN RÒ BA is finally out click to download, enjoy the grove and remain blessed

https://abbadsingerr..com/2019/08/motinroba-by-abbadsinger-now-out.html

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by EdiskyHarry: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:

Rubbish.

Choose humanity and you would not regret it.

The day you take everyone you meet as a friend, TBD day you realise we are all weak but need support, the day you know all religions are inventions to polarise the populace is the day you become awake.

You see the problem we have in Africa is that most Africans don't have time to read and understand any thing, only to rush and comment just to be noticed, I will pardon your ignorance if you are a Muslim, but if not, you should have known that the Gospel of Christ teaches about humanity, to have a peaceful relationship with Everyone, which I have included in the comment you were quoting me.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Commentor: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2019
EdiskyHarry:

You see the problem we have in Africa is that most Africans don't have time to read and understand any thing, only to rush and comment just to be noticed, I will pardon your ignorance if you are a Muslim, but if not, you should have known that the Gospel of Christ teaches about humanity, to have a peaceful relationship with Everyone, which I have included in the comment you were quoting me.

Shatap.

I was born into a Christian home but I have since found that religion is a purveyor of conflict.

Even now, you have gone as far as suggesting perhaps I am Muslim.

Are those the only religions in this world?

Many of you are brainwashed and cannot see beyond your parochial values.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by Ikidons(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Unemployment! Unemployment!! Unemployment!!! Look at what you are doing to our people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station by EdiAbali: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
MaNyEsq:
This is the begining of the END... Mark my word! The mayhem that would be unleashed on the citizens from Degema to Daura is still brewing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses / Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin / Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.