Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby (1763 Views)

Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by GistMore2: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2019
After many months of speculations, reality TV star, TBoss, has confirmed she was pregnant and has welcomed her bundle of joy.

In a post shared on her Instagram page this morning, the 35-year-old said she had to keep her pregnancy away from social media because she was scared of the negativity of some users.

Not revealing the sex of her baby which many speculate is a girl, TBoss wrote;

What is it about our Generation that’s Always so eager to post up our private lives on Social Media?

We get Good news- SM, Not so good news- SM, Someone offends us, someone owes us money, breakups, new home, new car, new shoes, fake designer shoes, borrowed stuff- There’s Absolutely No Mystery anymore. You wanna know about a person? Just look up their SM pages & you’d get a pretty close picture of whom you’re dealing with.
I agree I’m not exactly social media compliant but I’m also guilty of sometimes putting more than I ought to have out there thereby subjecting myself to being misinterpreted, misquoted, misunderstood & highly misjudged.

And that’s why it was extremely difficult for me to keep my pregnancy all to myself.
I mean it was without a doubt The Best news I have ever had & God knows I wanted to shout it out so as to be heard to the ends of the earth BUT I had to ...
Not because I was ashamed or nothing of the sort. Hey, I’m a Grown woman let’s be Real.

I was Afraid. I was afraid of exposing My best news to the negativity of little & sad minded people of which unfortunately happen to be a lot... I wanted to enjoy this journey, savor every little moment, understand what was happening to me, my body, keep my sanity for my good & the good of my unborn child.
Pregnancy is indeed a roller coaster ride and as Ecstatic as I was, it really hit me.

My friends all knew- if you didn’t oh well- maybe that’s your cue. I went shopping & out a lot & took lots of photos with my beautiful fans - Selfies Only of course & never felt the need to cover up or hide anything- And why should I? Do you know the struggle a lot of women go through to get what I have? A Free Gift from God! And you think at 35 I ought to feel some type of way because someone has an unsolicited opinion about me? Ha Ha Ha... Silence is NOT denial.

My silence was just that: Silence- until I was ready to speak about it.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/tboss-confirms-she-was-pregnant-and-has-welcomed-her-baby

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by GistMore2: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by mrmoneyman007: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2019
congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2019
someone should please tell her we already know. we even knew before she did. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by Onyi22(f): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by adewest1999(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2019
grin welcome to the Association of Baby mamas Nigeria chapter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by myfan: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by missimelda01(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2019
confused set of people.. i can't believe i just wasted my time reading that angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by RoyalBlu(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Your prerogative dear Tboss.

Thank God it ended in praise for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by Iamicekid(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2019
When you know, u can’t handle fame why seek it in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by LearnITsmash(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
You were afraid to tell us that you have a bastard for a kid undecided
Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by DaInferno(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
initially she was ashamed, but later oooon, she no fit kill the pikin, Las Las, Na to admit ,bear am
Re: Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby by boss1310(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
lomprico:
someone should please tell her we already know. WE EVEN KNOW BEFORE SHE DID. undecided
this one kept me lolling

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins / Brymo Opened Up On How His Alleged Affair With Annie Idibia Affected His Career / Meet Ooni Of Ife’s New Wives, As He Is Set To Marry Them This October (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.