Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September (16175 Views)

Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday / Disqualification Suit: Soludo Learns Fate On November 30 / Ekiti Poll: Fayemi, Olusola Know Fate Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by siant: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fear has already gripped ailing buharis's camp on nairaland.
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by perpeling22(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
post=81624139:
Almost 16 Millions Nigerians have spoken and selected the best man for the job.
A man after God's heart that came at the right time to rescue our nation from the hands of criminals, rogues, rapist, thieves and bastards.

God will continue to give our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as they take Nigeria to a better place.

We love them.
We stand with them.
God bless Nigeria.

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] love you too sir.
Nigeria will be great again.

We are I'm Naija na. The truth of the whole matter will come out if not today, tomorrow. As in the case of Moshood Abiola and Ibrahim Babangida.
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by naijajobx: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by Kayrich(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
A day when the verdict will be good for democracy if Atiku is declared and if not our democracy will be in danger.
Make u like it or not, Pmb will finish his 8years. Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by Ayodoni1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Carry Go Mr president, President Muhammad Buhari GCFR, I voted for u and am using dis medium to inform u dat u are d best President, God bless Nigeria, rest in peace next month PDP.
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
What Should I Say oooo, I See Bubu Contesting For The Third Term Come 2023
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by ejimatic: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Obason22:
“More worrisome is the fact that Buhari’s own witness Maj-Gen. Paul Tarfa (rtd), who joined the Nigerian Army with him in 1962, told the tribunal that they were never asked to submit their certificates to the Nigerian Army Board as claimed by Buhari in his form CF001.
This does not mean he did not submit his result copy. Even in schools now students submit forms that are not needed.
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
The next thing is the word technicality
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by opribo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Let God be God, cant wait to remove the garment of shame of having to explain to people anywhere I go how a certicatr fraudster became our president.
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by Shittu57: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
ATIKU can never be the president of Nigeria, he is not destined for it, mark it down
Re: Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September by greenandy: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Dottore:
I bet, Atiku's lawyers are prepping another format to collect money for appeal in Supreme Court after that they will tell him to bring more money for ECOWAS Court

Kindergarten blackmail. ECOWAS Court nonshenshe, missense, and nonsense codon talk.

Tell yourselves, "only we goats of Nigeria love the insult to Nigeria's learned men and women of the Second Arm of government - the Judiciary - when PMB-led Executive arm of government removed the CJ of Nigeria, in preparation for collusion between the Executive arm of government with INEC to falsify the result of the 2019 presidential election to favour the executive arm of government led by PMB.'

PMB even acted as prosecution witness in front of journalists, as he spewed falsehood against the CJN, even before the allegations against the CJN were thoroughly examined by the CCB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online / Peter Obi Mourns Dr. Chike Akunyili / Know Your State's PPROs & Call Them When The Need Arises (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.