Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit (4348 Views)

Why Did Jubril Gawat, Mr_JAGs Delete The Picture Of Tinubu's Transcript / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by leofab(f): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by buhariguy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
lexy2014:

So buhari left his job here in abuja and went to Japan with an entourage at Nigeria's expense just to go & wait 4 people u call idiots? Seems ipob are more important than u want us to believe.

NB: I hear Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is at d G7 summit. So who is he now "making arrangements" with?
you see why i said idiotic pigs dont have sense, is it only Abe that is the japanese govt?
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
buhariguy:
you see why i said idiotic pigs dont have sense, is it only Abe that is the japanese govt?

Tell me d other people in Japanese govt that buhari is making arrangement with Mr. Sense

2 Likes

Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by mezzyg: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Everybody that matters in Japan are currently at the G7 conference so who did Buhari go to see ?

You mean dead buhari who has gone to see Mohammed in hell or do you mean imposter Jubril

1 Like

Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by buhariguy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Tell me d other people in Japanese govt that buhari is making arrangement with Mr. Sense
is a secret mr senseless
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by ConqueredWest: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
buhariguy:

Senseless response.

Is it Mr Abe's wife Buhari went to see.?

1 Like

Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by buhariguy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Senseless response.

Is it Mr Abe's wife Buhari went to see.?
another senseless ipob, one idiotic pig were having erection that presidency responded to idiotic pigs allegation. is it buhari or aisha that is the presidency that responded to idiotic pigs allegation, senseless lexy2014 should come and keep is brother inside cage.
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by lexy2014: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
buhariguy:
is a secret mr senseless

If its a secret, how did u no about it?
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
buhariguy:
another senseless ipob, one idiotic pig were having erection that presidency responded to idiotic pigs allegation. is it buhari or aisha that is the presidency that responded to idiotic pigs allegation, senseless lexy2014 should come and keep is brother inside cage.

U are already in a cage. Someone already did me d favour
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by Gandollaar(f): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
buhariguy:
O allah, who let this guy out? We have tested a bit from his regurgitation and now he's back.
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Shinzo Abe is in France for d summit. Trump is also at d summit. D picture u posted is that of d climate meeting which Trump skipped or deliberately refused to attend

You have time to reply these guys that sub#25 social bundle
Re: If Prime Minister Of Japan Is In G7 Who Did Jubril Went To Visit by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2019
They can't deceive us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization / Governor Amaechi In N500 Billion Wasteful Spree, Jerry Rawlings Identified As On / Tunde Fowler In Trouble With Fashola Over His Extravagant Lifestyle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.