Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija (44419 Views)

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by nabegibeg: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
EmagNig:
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Frodd received what can be termed as the most shocking moment of his life on the show, after Esther told him she is not the perfect girl for him.

The duo was captured on video having a conversation on what might happen if they end up with each other. Frodd who seemed to be so enthusiastic about dating the lady could be seen fantasizing on how he would deal with the situation.

But in what could be considered as an unexpected turn of event, Esther told him not to worry as he would find the perfect woman for that thrilling romantic moment. He was stunned immediately that he ceased to utter a word for some few seconds.

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-frodd-totally-shocked-after-esther-told-him-they-cant-date-video/

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by passyhansome(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gggg
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by madenigga(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
nonny1212:
This nigga sef. I watched that part, I almost weeped for my nigga cos this esther girl get stone feelings.. why not give up already. It's very obvious the girl ain't into you and never going to be. Coz this Frodd guy has done everything to make any girl fall in love, cook for her, serve her meals, fight for her, I mean, almost everything that could make any woman who is supposed to love you, love you. Yet, broda want to be broda wey MUMU.
The fact is no girl wants a pvssy for a boyfriend and Frodd turned a pvssy. No wonder girls trip for guys who doesn't give a fvck. Jacky was tripping for Mike. Diane was tripping for SirDee. Moral lesson to the pvssy niggas out there. Quit being a pvssy. Be a real man who doesn't give a fvck and watch that girl trip for you.
i swear, Frodd is a real pussy and he got embarrassed on national Tv. and even worst by an ugly girl

6 Likes

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
What shock? undecided grin How can she? Esther doesn’t date confused sissy’s cheesy If I was frodd I will overly flirt with venita whether or not Im feeling her. Till Esther hates my guts, I will ignore her on her best day then we can kiss and make up later on with a few apologies and hot coffee or nice wine.

But frodd doesn’t have the skills or know how women think. Venita was his easy key to unlocking Esther bt he threw it away. Yeye boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Sonfethopia: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Dis Stupid Show that almost Lead to my Deportion From U.S lipsrsealed lipsrsealed........if you make mention of Bb9ja in New York (USA) DEN BE READY TO FACE Deportation

Y na.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by freemi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Dis Stupid Show that almost Lead to my Deportion From U.S lipsrsealed lipsrsealed........if you make mention of Bb9ja in New York (USA) DEN BE READY TO FACE Deportation
lies
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by PBeni(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls like Esther who blow hot and cold are the reason most guys are psychos who treat women like scum.
One minute they are asking you to help shave their pubic hair, the next minute they are asking you to close your eyes while they un-dress.
Such a confused bunch.

Dudes like Frodd however are sadistic masochists.
Sick enough, its these disregard from her that keeps him satisfied.
The sooner he quits following her around like a lost puppy and focus on the game, the better for him.

Every lady wants to be chased and cared for.
But once you overchase them and show much care; you lose your appeal and become their ever-available bozo.

They keep you in the ante-room while their hearts hunt for the one who doesn't have any attention to spare them.
Reason why ladies love bad boys and despise the goody goody nice ones.

The same exact reason good girls end up with bad guys.
Have their heart broken by them,
Fall to the nice guy as rebound till they heal.
Then move on to the next bad guy.

While the nice guy nurses his broken heart.

Have you stumbled upon Ububja's 'Miseducations?'
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frood should run for his life... If a lady is not feeling you, just let her be...

Just look at this married woman reason for divorce

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by taretoofine(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls like Esther who blow hot and cold are the reason most guys are psychos who treat women like scum.
One minute they are asking you to help shave their pubic hair, the next minute they are asking you to close your eyes while they un-dress.
Such a confused bunch.

The sooner he quits following her around like a lost puppy and focus on the game, the better for him.

But once you overchase them and show much care; you lose your appeal and become their ever-available bozo.

They keep you in the ante-room while their hearts hunt for the one who doesn't have any attention to spare them.

words on marble
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Venita(f): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin oh hell no!!!! grin grin grin grin
Phils:
Esther...

No matter where you go.
Remember the road that will lead you home.
Wanetwa mos; Wanetwa mos.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Junkie1: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
LMAO THIS PVSSY NIGGA WAS NEVER GOING TO FVCK THAT PVSSY IN THE FIRST PLACE I JUST KNEW IT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Meritocracy: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Show of shame.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Freecitytech: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abi!

I JUST CREATED SOME WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. click the link below to join one of the group

https://okakasite.com/2019/08/26/whatsapp-groups-for-relationship/

1 Like

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by dipson8701(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Touchscreen laptop

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd don't worry the bitch is leaving biqqie house on sunday as the 13th housemate to be Evicted

1 Like

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a confused bunch.

The very reason they say nice guys often finish last...
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Poshai: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
This girl must waka on Sunday oo

1 Like

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by OdefaGirl(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
I wish Frodd will remember what he actually went there for and abandon this girl to feel lonely, but no, he won't, in fact, he can't. So disappointing.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by crazyABO(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
how bros I dey New York
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Mogajunior(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

Fraud's Igbo accent is her major turn off.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by davo90tico(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Okite15:

Deportion?
Thats the opposite of abortion, abortion is removing an infant forcefully, deportion is removing an adult forcefully from the womb of overseas

1 Like

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Emperor002: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
denisdmenace:
Frood no go get sense now leave this girl now.
testing d quotei g stuff
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by hammerFC: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Mogajunior:
grin

Fraud's Igbo accent is her major turn off.
[/s]

DEM TAKE IGBO SWEAR FOR U?

I WAS A MAJOR SUPPORTER OF CEEC AGAINST TOBI.

I AM ALSO A MAJOR SUPPORTER OF ESTHER.

A MAN AND WOMAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO COEXIST PEACEFULLY AND RESPECTFULLY.

JUST BECOS U ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO A PERSON, DOES NOT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE TO SATISFY YOU SEXUALLY.

A REAL MAN, WOULD RESPECT THAT AND RELATE WITH HER AS APPROPRIATE.

A FOOLISH MAN WILL KEEP PUSHING, UNTIL THEY ARE ACCUSED OF RAPE OR BREAK EVERY CIVIL ASSOCIATION.

I TRUST FRODD WILL RESPECT HIMSELF AND THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE WILL NOT BE WAITING FOR ESTHER AT THE AIRPORT FOR REJECTING AN IGBO MAN, AS YORUBA PEOPLE WERE WAITING FOR CEEC AT THE AIRPORT FOR REJECTING TOBI, A YORUBA MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn9BhLlJdzY

2 Likes

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
penjm:
I Wonder where nairaland would have been getting her news if Bbnaija does not exist.
Soccer news, politicians’ ever-stupid actions, Nairalanders killing snakes and finally inane topics of varying contexts.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Godwin5766(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
tillaman:
grin
Where them get all these season 4 boys from sef, what was he expecting before ? He expected more abi
Babe has a stone heart and so you need to reduce the affections you show her
Frodd will be a genius if he isn’t thinking with his penis
Frm d last paragraph...bro u bad o...smile
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by AdemolaA2: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
nonny1212:
This nigga sef. I watched that part, I almost weeped for my nigga cos this esther girl get stone feelings.. why not give up already. It's very obvious the girl ain't into you and never going to be. Coz this Frodd guy has done everything to make any girl fall in love, cook for her, serve her meals, fight for her, I mean, almost everything that could make any woman who is supposed to love you, love you. Yet, broda want to be broda wey MUMU.
The fact is no girl wants a pvssy for a boyfriend and Frodd turned a pvssy. No wonder girls trip for guys who doesn't give a fvck. Jacky was tripping for Mike. Diane was tripping for SirDee. Moral lesson to the pvssy niggas out there. Quit being a pvssy. Be a real man who doesn't give a fvck and watch that girl trip for you.

Real talk !!!
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a confused bunch.

You're a very intelligent guy
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by RTSC2: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Too bad.
And venita was tripping for this guy.

Smh.
The guy need to go to the school of dating.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phils:
Esther...

No matter where you go.
Remember the road that will lead you home.
Wanetwa mos; Wanetwa mos.

That's what they were saying? I thought it was bode Thomas, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by KingEzem: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na frodd strategy be that..the viewers will pity him. So that when next he is up for eviction we will vote for him out of pity.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Phils: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

That's what they were saying? I thought it was bode Thomas, lol.
lolz... Got it from the lyrics on the web. Don't know what it means sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Bill To Break Monopoly Of DSTV Passes Through 2nd Reading / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.