Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? (11750 Views)

Saggy Breasts? Get In Here! / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by timmy2409(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
Many people believe saggin pants is an inherently wrong and silly act/fashion fad. Most of them argue that pant sagging originated from prison where it meant the ‘sagger’ was willing to have butt sex with anybody that might be interested. Some others, mostly Nigerian, think it is a bad American habit and for that reason alone, is wrong.

Well for me, I sag my pants because sometimes, while I'm neither doing nor thinking of anything sexually related, I get these really nasty erections that just won't die down, so I just have to sag my pants to hold Mr Bulge in. I tried wearing boxer-briefs, but I just couldn't stand the discomfort they gave me, so pant sagging just had to come to the rescue.

To people that argue about the homoerotic nature of sagging: Are male skinny jeans also gay since they show a man's butt shape? If they are, how come nobody complained back in the day when men wore those Elvis Presley/Fela type pants (those pants that were extremely tight at the waist and flared at the bottom)?

Also what truth does the homosexual prisoners story hold? If sagging signified gayness, wouldn't all inmates would be gay since they don’t all wear belts and thus their pants can fall below their waist level at any time

Just my opinion though, what do you think?
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by LouisThoro: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
when they call u to an interview, sag your pants and go there.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Osama10(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2010
Its a free world man, do whatever comes to your mind.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by halfcurrent(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2010
LouisThoro:

@LouisThoro
Thank you my brother, you have said it all!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2010
Who the fuc(k) is talking about employment. Must everyone be silly enough to stay employed. Enterpreneurs and free minds sag, not some employment seeking motherfucke(rs)
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Slyr0x: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
Am sure ths has been discussed more times than necessary.

Next topic pls. . . . .
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by violent(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
and why is this topic on the front page?
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by B4SURE1(f): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
This is not suppose to be a front page topic. I believe we are all matured, what's gud is gud & we know it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by slap1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
violent:

and why is this topic on the front page?

Because the owner of Nairaland wants it so! @topic. Sagging is a matter of choice and taste. I don't see anything wrong with it, I find it amusing. As for me, I don't sag as I'm mostly on plain trousers and shirts.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by slap1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
B-4SURE:

This is not suppose to be a front page topic. I believe we are all matured, what's gud is gud & we know it.
Is sagging bad, then?
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
[YAAAAWWWN]another attention seeking retard giving his trashy views. Hey! Why dont u try cross-dressing im sure Ur gay lover's gonna luv it- sag his pants so he can hide HIS bulge. cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by B4SURE1(f): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
[quote][/quote]

Is sagging bad, then?

If sagging is gud y dont u sag ur plain trouser
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by holydante(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
lol, i will advise that ''sages'' who have been on NL for ages can as well direct the poster to the initial thread were such has been discussed, meanwhile i saw Kriss-kross's hit track Jump on Trace channel  over the weekend and i remembered how i tried to copy those hip pop mannerisms in the early 90's.

Now i am mortified to see folks dress up like that, it smacks of unseriousness and complex issues, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by tunde300us(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
Useless topic angry what is the fashion in sagging in the first place.If ure still living on ur parents moni and u depend on them for everything,then ure free to experiment and grow up,but not an adult who is suppose to have seen it all now sagging his trousers shiooooooooooooooo
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by favouredjb(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
i dont know if its good or bad,but it makese a guy look irresponsible,or immatured
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by lovejo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tell me how many times you see hip hop stars sagging on the street, they sag to do swagger when they are performing, i think you need more exposure.[/font]
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by MiKenny(f): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
dont know if am making sense but one would be addressed the way he is dressed albeit if already made person sags nobody sees big deal in it but one that is not made sags there the whole world rants over you.

Imagine Tufae and I in a place to meet with His Excellency and we were both on our low waiste trouser what do you think would happen to me and what woud happen to Tuface
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by johnterry4: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
see bashing.poster,sorry o
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by COOLDK(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
Shaggin is wrong wt shaggy pant.
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by MissyB3(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
I don't see anything wrong in sagging pants. I like it on guys [Of course, it depends on how it's done and who does it] and I LOVE to sag my pyjamas too.  cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by MiKenny(f): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
Missy ★ B:

I don't see anything wrong in sagging pants. I like it on guys [Of course, it depends on how it's done and who does it] and I LOVE to sag my pyjamas too. cheesy

I hope Mr. Cork is not close to where you live grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by bashydemy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
I dont think there any problem with sagging i do sag when ever i want so its my choice abi Poilce dey arrest for Sagging?
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by fressair: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
dress d way u shld b adres.ur dressn speaks volume 4u
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by MissyB3(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
Mi_Kenny:

I hope Mr. Cork is not close to where you live grin grin grin
Nah! If that were the case, he would have been long dead.  cheesy

It seems you know him so well. Your profile picture, that's  MOBO44 and Mr. Cork. grin  grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
i
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by MissyB3(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
konfessor:

i see nothing bad in sagging but the society we live in is so narrow minded that all they do is criticise what really has no impact on anything,
tell me how sagging decreases the productivity or creativity of a person? no way! or how does it make a person more holy or unholy? still peeps go at as tho it is one big deal.
if a man wants to sag, to him, it is simply a fashion statement or somtin tthat apeals to him!
we should learn to address issues that really affect people , not some fashion orientation that has no effect on anything!

Thread locked! cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by ceeplus(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
we all knw dat saggy pants is a very negative dressing altitude, dats simple, need no xplanation
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by tpia5: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
Must everyone be silly enough to stay employed

what a pity!!

Enterpreneurs and free minds sag, not some employment seeking motherfucke(rs)

i feel sorry for you!
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by eldee(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
LouisThoro:

I wouldn't were Nike T-shirts to an interview, does that mean it's bad to rock Nikes??
Re: What Is Wrong With Saggy Pants? by eldee(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
The only thing wrong with sagging is the fact that, like hiphop, it started from the underclass black America.
It's just pure snobbery shown by the middle-class against them . . . and since they rule, they can pass their opinions as logical.
And this is heavily supported by conservative Africans that are scared of any sort of change in the way things are done.

Sagging when not obscene/offensive is self expression and it's a constitutional human right . . . y'all need to take the chill pill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breasts, Hips And Butts Enlargement / For Jeans Addicts Only: Come On In / Nneoma Anosike Wins Elite Model Look 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.